Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed) 

Post Re: Chico = Heebert ?? (if so ... all credibility tossed)
The Gaussian normal distribution gives us insights into the way things often distribute in Nature.

One such distribution is the distribution of alternative media forums.

There are superb media. There are average media. There are poor media. And these media distribute because there are those that support the different respective qualities of media.

There are those that support multiple qualities of the alternative media. There are those that support only the singular quality of alternative media. Then there are those that make it a point to deride all other qualities of media - e.g. that are different from their own chosen quality - and who then spend a disproportionate amount of time attacking the other qualities. We may attach on these attackers any number of labels and gain some meaning: fingerPointers, busyBodies, rumorRunners, dramaCritics, noseProbers, etiquetteAnnies, thoughtPolice, etc.

One of the reasons I choose to participate on three different forums is that each offers a different quality of debate for me.

With Universal, I get dispassionate discourse - my favorite kind - in heaping bowls.

With Nexus, I can commune with the sagacious, the surreal, the simplistic, and the sensational ... on four horses waging a steady gauged gallop into the acopalypse.

With United, I can exercise my figurative fighting fists ... after all, I don't always desire being intelligent. When the mood strikes to strike back, I need to get on striking. There are no real friends here at United, so I have no real empathy towards anyone here. When the dwindled membership begins playing games with the facts/truths, and commences keeping gates, I see it as a call of the wild, and myself, as the lone litmus wolf. Chico really only has two words in his vocabulary: psychopath and sociopath. That's why he sees my lack of empathy towards the witting minions (and gatekeepers) of the pyramid system as being either psychopathic or sociopathic. Perhaps if a third word existed in his vocabulary, e.g. truthseeker, then he would be obliged to use that as a descriptor for me.

Pax

ps: You two clowns' fixation on other forums ... is proof positive of the punk purpose that United Peeps sanctions, and also perhaps why it had been created.

ps2: Still waiting for the 4-way skype. Lot of bluster, but still no courage from you guys ... wot?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote:
gives us insights into the way things often distribute in Nature.

What nature? Natural evolution, "nature" is guised under social engineering. Driven by psychopathy. Liberty is the first stance to free yourself.

Smooth talkers and intellectuals that dont see this a priori in thinking are subject to the manipulation.

UP wont stand for this bullshit...

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 pm

What forum does not practice Censorship?

What forum does not ban members?

What forum does not delete posts?

These are obvious truths, but what about the elusive workings of Liberty? Any "truth" forum embracing these ideals? Conscious of it? Anyone breaking it down?

Sure people can extrapolate once prompted, but is it a priori?

I wonder....

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Perhaps all that philanthropy an individual pushes is to White wash the truth inside that they dont embrace Liberty?

Least understand it...

This is the essence of conning oneself and a micro to the macro of our species own self deception.

What is more important then liberty?

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:29 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The Gaussian normal distribution gives us insights into the way things often distribute in Nature.

One such distribution is the distribution of alternative media forums.

There are superb media. There are average media. There are poor media. And these media distribute because there are those that support the different respective qualities of media.

There are those that support multiple qualities of the alternative media. There are those that support only the singular quality of alternative media. Then there are those that make it a point to deride all other qualities of media - e.g. that are different from their own chosen quality - and who then spend a disproportionate amount of time attacking the other qualities. We may attach on these attackers any number of labels and gain some meaning: fingerPointers, busyBodies, rumorRunners, dramaCritics, noseProbers, etiquetteAnnies, thoughtPolice, etc.

I tried really hard UncleShill to find some substance in your above comments, alas I'm at a loss!

:lol: Would you like me to quote all the times you "make it a point to deride all other qualities of media", or the "disproportionate amount of time attacking the other qualities"? :lol:

Actually, there"s no need to, it's all ready been done here: "Uncle Zook -- busted!"

UncleZook wrote:
ps: You two clowns' fixation on other forums ... is proof positive of the punk purpose that United Peeps sanctions, and also perhaps why it had been created.

:lol: I understand English isn't your first language UncleShill and that the higher meanings of certain words obversely confuse you, but do you really think "Fixation" is the correct "descriptive" to use here, considering your admitted participation in multiply forums? :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Still waiting for the 4-way skype. Lot of bluster, but still no courage from you guys ... wot?

I understand that the English language still holds many challenges for you UncleShill, but what part of "So, when would you like to schedule this?" do you not understand? :D

andywight wrote:
No objection at all, but as I said to Mr.Un-Lightwork-Y in a previous post, your talk of wanting a Skype chat with us is pure "theater".

You're gate-keeping has already been completely exposed here, what chance would you have in a real-time recorded debate!

So, when would you like to schedule this?

:jest:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 pm

magamud wrote:

:lol: You're wrong here mags, the fact that UncleZook is still here is undeniable proof of this! :lol:

Of course the flip side of the "Zook phenomenon" here has been our ability to document and exposure the insidious nature of gatekeepers in the employ of the PTB.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 pm

I mean look at the dynamics of Universal spectrum. Zook goes on a witch hunt, then US bans Heebert, censors posts and all is back to normal? Sandy, Canzikra and more quote the Golden Age and the Corbert Report? Total crap!

Avalon did this, Camelot did this, Nexus did this and guess what our Government Does this!

Wake Up!

And all this BS happens because people cant tolerate dissension? Confrontation? Diametrically opposed views? On an internet no less.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
gives us insights into the way things often distribute in Nature.

What nature? Natural evolution, "nature" is guised under social engineering. Driven by psychopathy. Liberty is the first stance to free yourself.

Smooth talkers and intellectuals that dont see this a priori in thinking are subject to the manipulation.

The prevarication bug has finally bitten you, Mags. I figured it was only a matter of time before you started protecting this pig sty of a forum in earnest, e.g. because it's the only one that will still accept prevarication as a substitute for rational discourse.

UP is built on bullshit. <---------------- FWIW

Drama queens looking to other forums for twisted inspiration ... as opposed to finding truths and derivative philosophies. That's what United Peeps has devolved into. The Heebert episode is further indication of Chico's gameplaying. Of course, he will now quickly put up a few important posts for the alternative media truthseekers to sink their incisors into ... after all, disinformation is an even mix of trivia and signalia.

As for the Bell Curve, it is observed in many things. Alternative communications media are not immune to this distributive behavior. An a priori understanding of nature would go a long way in keeping you off the mocking chair, Mags.

To wit, giants and dwarfs exist in people's heights ... and, too, in people's forums. Let the giants be. Let the dwarfs be. Don't force the dwarfs onto stilts for legitimacy ... and don't force the giants onto knees.

Nexus, United, and Universal ... are at different heights on the truthseeking tree.

Of the three, United is the least conducive to truths, ideas and derivative constructions ... as UP1 has shown ... as UP2 is currently showing. Granted, UP is standalone number one in prevarication and pyramid parroting. Kudos to Chico and Chiquita for creating this premiership.

Pax To Weebles On The Wobble

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm
Site Admin

Zook_e_pi wrote:
Universal Spectrum, IMO, is a private club open to any and all who want in, and any and all who will abide a high standard of discourse.

Zook has been fingered by Universal Spectrum for damage control, because in this case, it's obviously going to take their best con-artist. Universal Spectrum is indeed a private club, in the image of the private clubs used by sociopaths to promote their selfish evil (Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, etc.). Universal Spectrum is NOT open to any and all who want in. We know there is a secret blacklist in place that prevents people known to oppose their "ideas" from getting in, people like Andywight and Magamud. It has NOTHING to do with "a high standard of discourse". That is pure BS from the master gatekeeper himself. Examine the censored posts (but you can't -- how convenient) to see the hypocrisy in Zook's claims. Examine the posts of the banned member Heebert (while you still can) for more evidence of this hypocrisy. Why he was banned? Apparently, he rocked their boat by simply holding up a mirror, and the monsters were worried by what they saw.

Hey, Zook! You are so busted!

I guess I'd better quote your post from Universal Rectum before something happens to it. How sad is that...

Quote:
beginExcerpt

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

end

The officers and soldiers of social engineering - at the behest and bounty of the bankster empire - have morphed the meaning of The First from its original meaning as protection against the law-making claws and hubris of the people's representatives, e.g the critters of congress ... to the perversion of expectation wherein the people en masse expect all communications media to be their private pissing pundit domain short of the howls of censorship.

Like the caterwaul of "Anti-Semite!" before it (e.g. the shibboleth that freezes the brain in the duty of Zionist legerdemain) ... the heckling howl of "Censorship!" is a shibboleth that suspends civil discourse indefinitely. After all, no one likes to be called a censor, even if it means abandoning the function of keeping the communications media relatively clean and optimized for ideas.

It seems those that have lost the way - and those that have found the pasture (e.g. the sheeple) together prefer wallowing in the mixed liquid of emotional dung and ratiocinated thoughts ... to the filtered liquid of ideas. So be it. But I hope that Universal Spectrum is the exception to the rule of alternative forums wherein the howl of censorship delivers a catatonic community unable to properly discuss ideas.

All I request is that the gone waywards and the good sheeple both re-read The First and discover its true meaning. In the original meaning, there is no prohibition against private clubs holding to their own private standards. If some don't like the no-nonsense filtering standards here at US (which actually benefit ideas) ... then I wish them the best of luck at other alternative media forum(s) that do indeed subscribe to the nonsense nonfiltering standards that some prefer (but which drag ideas around like a spoon in frozen molasses).

Universal Spectrum, IMO, is a private club open to any and all who want in, and any and all who will abide a high standard of discourse. No more. No less.

Pax

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

magamud wrote:
I mean look at the dynamics of Universal spectrum. Zook goes on a witch hunt, then US bans Heebert, censors posts and all is back to normal? Sandy, Canzikra and more quote the Golden Age and the Corbert Report? Total crap!

I had nothing to do with Heebert's timely exit (tho' I wish I had).

Witch hunt?? Where do you get this stuff, Mags? Heebert created the appearance of a witch hunt, martyred himself for a contrived cause, and is now seeking other avenues for preserving the drama that he created. Tread carefully, Mags ... for truths are like hand grenades, e.g. dangerous items to hold after you pull the spring on them.

Quote:
Avalon did this, Camelot did this, Nexus did this and guess what our Government Does this!

Wake Up!

And all this BS happens because people cant tolerate dissension? Confrontation? Diametrically opposed views? On an internet no less.

People can tolerate all kinds of genuine dissension. They must. But when gameplaying and gatekeeping are added to the mix, there is substantial loss in genuine dissension. United People - as UP1 has shown and UP2 is showing - thrives by having its intellectual dinner chair double as a toilet seat. Two diametrically opposed processes, input and output, sharing one room in time and space.

Pax

ps: Censorship is a valid function when it is conducted by the people themselves in their own private clubs. There is no liberty in destroying this communications cleansing function. To think that there is ... is self-delusion ... and the bane of the socially engineered mind.

ps2: The proof is in the pudding .. when Chico walked away from his responsibilities as an administrator, UP1 devolved into a child's sandbox. Chico then was forced to censor en toto ... and he did.

ps3: Children should be seen, not heard ... same goes for adults who conduct themselves like children.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next