Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Brother Nathanael 

Post Brother Nathanael
What Really Happened At Sandy Hook? 5:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDtX2OiQ00Y

Side note:
I thought this contrast below was interesting and a point to the psy ops in place. I suspect this is what is done in all false flag areas. In essence I think military intelligence has created an army of identifiable lunatics to be round up, but most of them are just asking questions. This dove tails into the second amendment and mental health legislation in general that is happening now.

Example:
The first video is from Godlike productions, claiming the hammer disappears. The second video at 2:13 shows the hammer falling. If you follow the GLP thread you can see the hysteria and easily identify supposed non "rational people". A war is coming....

GLP The hammer in Sandy Hook
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 113530/pg1

Watch The Hammer :10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYOAbPr ... r_embedded

The Arrest of Chris Manfredonia: Hammer part is at 2:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6OoUNsun2o

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Brother Nathanael
Yes, Brother Nathanael is asking the right questions, and I linked to the same video here to highlight the use of propaganda and psychological manipulation being perpetrated on the public. The psy-ops aspect of these sequential (this is number 4 in the series) "shock and awe" shootings is so apparent to me.

The two hammer clips have me wondering if we're looking at a scene from a fabricated "movie", and we're seeing a "goof" that slipped past the directors, producers, and editors. Something like these goofs from popular movies.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm

I remember those "goofs" from the 911 "recordings". Im sure tons with, JKF, princess diana, reagan shooting, lone gunman :lol:

What is real with CGI and hollywood? More to the point with the Druids harnessing their wands from holly trees to metaphor todays power in "Information".

Welcome to the terror dome?

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Yes, I've often said that we can't be sure what is real. There's too much deception and manipulation going on. Thank the ruling sociopaths.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:40 am

Why Jews Must Believe In Jesus 3:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA4BcUhEYP8

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Religion A or religion B is not really the question. The question is do our actions serve evil, or do they serve good? Too often, the actions of those professing religious sanctity clearly serve evil. The religion claims it is good, but the actions of its followers demonstrate otherwise. And thus is delivered hypocrisy upon humanity. As usual, I see the root problem to be sociopaths. I am still trying to find evidence that shows this to be untrue.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I do not like Nathanials support on homophobia or blaming everything on the jews, but he makes some good points here.

Obama's NSA Spy Op Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... TDLaqLZ9Rc

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I do not like Nathanials support on homophobia or blaming everything on the jews, but he makes some good points here.

I think he's spot-on here. We're seeing extreme hypocrisy from our so-called representatives.

"Nobody is listening to your telephone calls," says Obama. But our phone calls are being recorded, indexed by keyword, cataloged, and stored for data mining and possible replay. But because a live person is not listening to our calls in real time (most of the time, anyway), Obama can make his clever statement without technically lying, though it's a stretch.

Obama deceives and manipulates constantly. He is a con-artist, a criminal, and a traitor to our nation. Something needs to be done for justice to be served.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:09 pm

BUSTED!

Looks like Brother Nathaniel or should I say Courtney Brown likes to play dress-up :giggle: !

:bpoo:

magamud wrote:

Obama's NSA Spy Op Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... TDLaqLZ9Rc

OK it's prolly not the same guy, but they could be clones, brothers/twins, drama classmates from college. :D

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:26 pm
Site Admin

If this guy was preaching in a church near here, I would probably "get religion" in jig-time!

YouTube censors his videos, so it's nice to see him post them on his own website so that we can see them! I remember this radical named Chicodoodoo who also used to be censored on other forums until he started one where censorship was "verboten", so I can relate.

Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next