Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Redice Creations. 

Post Redice Creations.
This is a long over due topic, and to begin with here's a recent radio interview with G. Edward Griffin which covers among other things, the model of collectivism and how it manifests.

Link to interview: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 121213.php

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am

Post Re: Redice Creations.
Red Ice is pretty good, they loosen up reality with quantum mechanic type stuff, have good presentation and insight.

The problem I believe where many go wrong is in simple application. How you apply your intelligence. Intelligence can be devastating if it redirects from the truth. You just have to see 2001 odyssey. This portends to science itself.
The solution for me, was in just remembering the conscious system I am in. This is the key...

The results are disastrous if we do not learn this. And its indeed are connection to quantum reality that enslaves us. This is irony.

Science is incredibly overbalanced and has taken over our beings.

Its in addiction mode and I see no sobriety in the future...

Edward Griffin is the man. His Reece commission piece is great..

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:07 am
Site Admin

ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX news are sophisticated brainwashing programs. Red Ice radio is the opposite, where individuals say what they want instead of saying what they are paid to say. It's a great resource.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:22 am

Quote:
Red Ice radio is the opposite, where individuals say what they want instead of saying what they are paid to say.

Thats true, but if you dont know what your saying, freedom of speech or censored speech is just the same. Its the nature of propaganda or more specific Counter intelligence. Im not saying Red ice is, but its good to know that it exist is what im trying to say.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst...

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:02 am

Henrik Palmgren's "take" on Wikileaks!

Click on: "Red Ice Radio Commentary: Wikileaks, Copyright Law, Swedish Political Correctness Etc." at the following link.

http://akirathedon.com/blobblog/listen- ... tness-etc/

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:35 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Henrik Palmgren's "take" on Wikileaks!

So, two years ago, Henrik had suspicions about Wikileaks being controlled opposition. I wonder how he feels today?

Two years ago was also when Wikileaks was being painted as a possible propaganda operation in some of the alternate media. Could that have been a defensive operation in itself to discredit Wikileaks for the benefit of the PTB?

Obviously, this is a complex and sophisticated game designed to divide people. Where have we seen that strategy used before?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 am

Dr. Nancy Banks - AIDS, Opium, Diamonds & Empire

Dr. Nancy Banks is a graduate of Hunter College and Harvard Medical School. She completed her internship and residency in general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology. Today she is an activist, speaker and author of AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire. Nancy will talk about the conspiratorial side of the medical industry and the elite cabal behind it who are skilled in the art of war. She also talks about how the HIV/AIDS crisis developed from the consequences of global financial decisions made at the highest levels as the result of the Bretton Woods Agreement following WWII and the doping of America following Vietnam. We’ll also discuss the Rockefeller Institute, eugenics and the art of propaganda and deception. Later, we cover biological stressors and how to stay healthy from the constant physical onslaught.

Link to interview

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

John Lash - The Archons 58:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCoTx99 ... r_embedded

Quote:
October 2, 2011

Comparative mythologist, author and teacher John Lash returns to the program to discuss the Archons, from the Nag Hammadi perspective. He'll discuss the alien intrusion of the mind parasite and the predatory species. John tells us the origins of the Archons and how they existed before the Earth. According to the Nag Hammadi, the Archons envy us and wanted to breed with us. This idea is quite different than Sitchin's work. John says the Archons did not succeed and moved to plan B: "we'll get them to become like us." This takes us into the transhumanist agenda, an agenda that the Archons desire. We'll talk about why as well as their tactics using the false show of magic and virtual reality. Also, how the Archon predatory species intrudes though other means such as religion and belief systems. Then, John talks about Sophia's gift to us to protect ourselves from the Archontic forces. Lash brings up the new age religion of ET as manipulation by Archons. We'll talk about knowing the enemy, knowing the mission and the defense. Later, we discuss the transhumanist's fear of death, denial of humanity and insanity.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm
Site Admin

That's a very interesting perspective John Lash presents. Thanks for that, Magamud. I'm going to look into the gnostic view of archons in more detail. The observation that humanity's greatest threat comes from the intraspecies predators (about 52:30), i.e. the sociopaths, certainly jives with my own research. If that comes out of the gnostic texts, I had better pay more attention.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:28 am

Quote:
If that comes out of the gnostic texts, I had better pay more attention.

I look forward to your take on this phenomena.

In one sense, I dont see any avoidance of this issue. Either our forefathers are trying to tell us the truth of the paranormal or they have been set up by an infectious mind meme to be controlled.

This also could be just as well, mans projection of himself. His paranoia, his nightmares, forged in legitimized fascism.

I think its a mix of all 3, interchanging, morphing, acting out like a living dynamic.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]