Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Uncle Zook -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook -- busted!
pod wrote:
It's a shame really...zook is top shelf as far as I'm concerned, yet you all seem threatened by his intellect and thought processes...

Of course he is "top shelf" as far as you are concerned. You share that shelf with him. You both put yourself on the top shelf. No normal person is threatened by intellect and thought process when they are used for the benefit of all. Humanity welcomes this! But when intellect and thought processes are used in the service of sociopathic pursuits, the result is evil, and humanity despises this.

pod wrote:
I put all your frustrations and complaints down to the fact that you are all angry at the world...can't blame you for that, but you end up dissing any and all who speak their mind and most often in the form of "they must be a sociopath".

Such oversimplification is unbecoming of you, pod. (Or is it.) It's deceptive and manipulative, designed to play on empathetic emotions like shame, responsibility, and equality. Zook has already run that tactic into the ground -- the "you call everyone that disagrees with you a sociopath" tactic. Do you really think you'll have better luck with it than Zook did? It's BS no matter what intellect presents it, because it is untrue. You will be identified as a sociopath if you meet the criteria, and you won't be if you don't. It's how the truth works in the hands of a non-sociopath.

pod wrote:
I'd sit with you all and happily have a beer...not so sure about Chico though, his incessant display, for some 4 years or so now, on the topic of Sociopaths leads one to question his obsession...it ain't hard to figure out the woes of Humanity in general terms but perhaps Chico suffers from the very ills he so obsessively talks about?

You had best figure it out, as must we all. If Chico is a sociopath, then you had better nail it down, just like we did with Zook and Andy. If pod is a sociopath, then I believe you've come to the right place to get nailed.

pod wrote:
Where's Auntie Ruby? she had a good take on things I thought ;)

I think Aunt Ruby doesn't want to get nailed.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Quote:
Of course he is "top shelf" as far as you are concerned. You share that shelf with him. You both put yourself on the top shelf. No normal person is threatened by intellect and thought process when they are used for the benefit of all. Humanity welcomes this! But when intellect and thought processes are used in the service of sociopathic pursuits, the result is evil, and humanity despises this.

My thoughts are my own Chico, and shared here...matters not what you or anyone else thinks.

I have known Zook for somewhile and always have had a great online relationship with him...I value his input and his smarts.

Quote:
Such oversimplification is unbecoming of you, pod. (Or is it.) It's deceptive and manipulative, designed to play on empathetic emotions like shame, responsibility, and equality. Zook has already run that tactic into the ground -- the "you call everyone that disagrees with you a sociopath" tactic. Do you really think you'll have better luck with it than Zook did? It's BS no matter what intellect presents it, because it is untrue. You will be identified as a sociopath if you meet the criteria, and you won't be if you don't. It's how the truth works in the hands of a non-sociopath.

Your attitude and incessant behaviour is worrisome Chico. As Zook has stated, you need some indepth help, your anger towards life has been a constant manifestation on several boards and your level of inquiry is biased based on your anger.

Quote:
You had best figure it out, as must we all. If Chico is a sociopath, then you had better nail it down, just like we did with Zook and Andy. If pod is a sociopath, then I believe you've come to the right place to get nailed.

No need for me to nail anything down...forum history provides all the evidence needed to show who is obsessively lead by inner turmoil, resenting hurt and emotional pain.

Quote:
I think Aunt Ruby doesn't want to get nailed.

Like I said...she had an excellent take on your behaviour and did the nailing as far as I'm concerned.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:53 pm
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Your attitude and incessant behaviour is worrisome Chico. As Zook has stated, you need some indepth help, your anger towards life has been a constant manifestation on several boards and your level of inquiry is biased based on your anger.

No need for me to nail anything down...forum history provides all the evidence needed to show who is obsessively lead by inner turmoil, resenting hurt and emotional pain.

It helps a great deal to have interacted with and studied a number of sociopaths both in the forum world and in real life. Their methods are pretty similar, and with experience, you begin to recognize them earlier and earlier.

9eagle9 (Warponies at Atticus1) used the same strategy against me at Atticus1 as you are pursuing here. I was, according to her, psychologically scarred with emotional baggage from previous traumas in my life that I had not yet resolved. She quickly concluded that I was a poor, pitiful, broken human being that needed professional help. It was laughable from my perspective, as she clearly didn't know what she was talking about with regards to my background, but she did know what she was talking about from her own personal history and experience. Other posts of hers over the years confirmed that she was the victim of abuse by a number of sociopathic people, including family members. She was projecting her experiences onto me in a desperate attempt to inflict damage on a potential threat.

So, based on your post, anger is what you pick up on coming from me. You are probably especially sensitive to anger, because anger or dealing with anger has been an important part of your life. Maybe that's why you smoke, to calm your nerves. You are clearly projecting onto me, because anger or anger management is not an issue in my life. One of my defining personality characteristics is that almost nothing makes me angry. My sense of inquiry and curiosity is so strong that what others react in anger to I find fascinating. I don't take any of these forum posts personally. Andy gets angry and tries to push my buttons with his posts in ways that would surely make him angry in my shoes, but it doesn't anger me at all. Zook does the same in his own personalized way, but the effect he intends to provoke doesn't manifest in me because I'm not like Zook, just as I'm not like Andy.

And I'm clearly not like you, pod, which I have learned from analyzing my prior interactions with you at Nexus. All of this comes together to tell me that you are grasping at straws, and as a result, you end up projecting your flaws onto me.

You will note, if you are as familiar with my posts across multiple forums as you claim to be, that I don't suggest to people that they need professional help. This is a character assassination technique that sociopaths tend to use with an authoritative air. Atticus used it, Zook used it, Andy used it, 9eagle9 used it, and you are now using it. Other sociopaths I have known in person, when angered, have also used it against me. Non-sociopaths, on the other hand, actually come to me to ask for help, and I have been told on more than one occasion that the help they received from me was better than anything they had received from professionals. Perhaps I missed my calling.

pod wrote:
Like I said...she had an excellent take on your behaviour and did the nailing as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, Ruby used the same technique, so I have no doubt that you would find that satisfying.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:53 am

Thanx for the moral support, Pod.

Indeed, upwards of 90% of the people I have met on these forums have expressed a favorable opinion of me.

Of the rest, including those that have locked horns with me in intense swirls of mutual negative energy ... most of those eventually find an equilibrium point with me where the negative energy has been displaced by mutual indifference, or mutual respect, or in the best cases, mutual agreement.

The remaining scant few belong in the category of irreconcilable differences ... and are best negotiated by a tree, a load bucket, either them or me in the load bucket, a severe bend of the tree in the direction away from Pluto, some apples to munch on the way to Pluto ... and an axe to chop the cord.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:45 am

Quote:
Thanx for the moral support, Pod.

More than welcome and more than deserved.

And Chico, Your thoughts are your own, and shared here...and matters not what I or anyone else thinks.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
My thoughts are my own Chico, and shared here...matters not what you or anyone else thinks.
pod wrote:
And Chico, Your thoughts are your own, and shared here...and matters not what I or anyone else thinks.

Get off your high horse, pod. If your thoughts don't matter to anyone, then quit posting them. If my thoughts don't matter to anyone, then quit reading and responding to them. It's hypocritical of you to deliver BS like that and then fail to act accordingly. It's hypocritical of you to ride in at the critical moment to trade special favors with your long-time partner in crime while declaring I'm anger-impaired and need professional help. I've been in the Nexus mod room, and I've seen the rampant cronyism at work there. You were in your element there, as was Zook, deceivers of the general Nexus membership one and all.

I'm really glad you showed up so that we can have this little chat that "matters not what you or anyone else thinks". Shouldn't you invite your other cohorts who have your back or owe you favors, like Ruby, 9eagle9, or other Universal Spectrum compadres who stick together like the members of Skull and Bones? I'm sure you could easily arrange it so that only the sociopaths come, and you could likely make almost all observers believe that only those I disagree with are called sociopaths, because then you'd have a preponderance of premeditated evidence. And if Zook is the one that thought of this first, and you're just the first to be invited, then I apologize to Zook for not giving credit where credit is due. And what a great opportunity this would be to plug my need for professional help, with perfect plausible deniability by you and Zook feigning complete ignorance! :lol: (Kind of like Zook acting surprised to see you here...)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 am

Just amazing stuff. Yes please Pod join in the discussion. You matter...

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

Quote:
So, based on your post, anger is what you pick up on coming from me. You are probably especially sensitive to anger, because anger or dealing with anger has been an important part of your life. Maybe that's why you smoke, to calm your nerves. You are clearly projecting onto me, because anger or anger management is not an issue in my life. One of my defining personality characteristics is that almost nothing makes me angry. My sense of inquiry and curiosity is so strong that what others react in anger to I find fascinating. I don't take any of these forum posts personally. Andy gets angry and tries to push my buttons with his posts in ways that would surely make him angry in my shoes, but it doesn't anger me at all. Zook does the same in his own personalized way, but the effect he intends to provoke doesn't manifest in me because I'm not like Zook, just as I'm not like Andy.

Anger is a normal human behavior. Indeed, the whole suite of human emotions - including anger - is what keeps us from being unfeeling mechanistic robots.

Clockwork automatons. The lockstepping kind you find in military parades. The analytical lab-coated kind you find measuring individuals as the mere scientific sum of chemistry, biochemistry, physics, and biology (sans la spiritualite). The cabbage patch consumer kind that have been ideologically channeled away from material needs to material desires. The religious kind who have been coaxed away from individual-sourced inner spirituality that exchanges with the natural environment ... to join an artificial system of collective morality that has holy houses with pews sparsely-populated by week-long saints, and bleachers brimming to the rafters on the seventh day with six-day sinners looking for redemption on the Sabbath or a Sunday.

I'm still not ready to call you a sociopath, Chico ... but this quoted paragraph of yours is quite telling. Suffice to say, those that have a hard time getting angry at almost anything ... do not have it in them to get angry when they're supposed to. The presence of evil is one of those times that normal humans are supposed to get angry. Not so much abnormal humans. Abnormal humans tend to stand by and analyze the transgressions of evil in a cold analytic manner.

Detachment from warranted emotions (including anger) is a sign of nonempathy.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Suffice to say, those that have a hard time getting angry at almost anything ... do not have it in them to get angry when they're supposed to. The presence of evil is one of those times that normal humans are supposed to get angry. Not so much abnormal humans. Abnormal humans tend to stand by and analyze the transgressions of evil in a cold analytic manner. Detachment from warranted emotions (including anger) is a sign of nonempathy.

:lol: :lol: You are so predictable, Zook.

"Chico is abnormal, he doesn't get angry with evil!" Twist and shout much, Zook?

I love that you are here to be such a willing example, Zook. I can't wait for Andy to return, and pod showing up is just icing on the cake. Was that your idea, or pod's?

Life is so good! I am truly blessed. Who could ask for a better environment to study sociopaths?

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm
Site Admin

After a night of deep, contemplative soul-searching, I've come to realize that pod, Zook, and Andy may be right -- I may need professional help.

I could be a very dangerous person, charming and disarming, someone people look up to and admire. I could be deliberately presenting a false-front to the world, effectively masking an uncaring predator inside. I could be deceiving and manipulating people in subtle, calculated ways for my own selfish benefit and advancement. I could be feeding my ravenous ego, praising my infallible discernment, and denigrating anyone that would question me or my judgement.

I could be a sociopath. I could be the source of evil.

If we are truly plagued by deviant minds, it would take some powerful professional help to set things straight. We might need the best experts we could find. Some are no longer with us, like psychologist and researcher Andrew Lobaczewski, and we can only call on them through the work they have left behind. But others could be summoned. Maybe we could get professional help from Dr. Robert Hare, author of Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us and Snakes in Suits. Or how about Dr. Martha Stout, who wrote The Sociopath Next Door? Maybe Thomas Sheridan? Harvey Cleckley, author of The Mask of Sanity? Donna Anderson, author of Red Flags of Love Fraud - 10 Signs You're Dating a Sociopath?

Heck, just one or two of such professionals could probably get us all sorted out, separating the sociopaths from the non-sociopaths in this vipers nest of a forum. I'm sure Zook, Andy, and pod would be more than willing to be thoroughly scrutinized by any of these professionals, just like I would. Because Zook, Andy, and pod truly want to see me get professional help, due to their genuine concern and magnanimous empathy for my pitiful condition, maybe they could help me bring these professionals to the forum so that we all could benefit!

Get to work, boys. Chico's mental well-being is at stake! 8-)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next