Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Uncle Zook -- busted! 

Post Re: Uncle Zook -- busted!
Zook goes quiet at UP for a solid week. After all, he's been severely busted, and paddled so bad he can hardly sit down. He's not used to that. He's used to sitting comfortably on his high horse and condemning the peasants for poor discernment. So what does Zook do during his "quiet time"? He runs back to Nexus, to the King and Queen he served so loyally, where he almost wouldn't leave when all the other moderators were jumping ship at Nexus due to the Tyrant Richard's behind-the-scenes ultimatums (that's what spawned Universal Spectrum). But Zook had to leave Nexus to save face, given all his public BS about Nexus being planar, a forum of equals, but now faced with King Richard saying for the umpteenth time, "My way or the highway!" And wouldn't you know it (this is almost unbelievable), after Zook's embarrassing exposure at UP for being a gatekeeper, he retreats back to Nexus to the Members-Only area where, unseen by the public, he can begin the very same gatekeeping activities that he was busted for at United People!

You can't make this stuff up.

Well, Zook came back today. He comes out swinging, mad as Hell, tall on his high horse condemning Andywight and Chicodoodoo for poor discernment! He butters up Magamud for future points, catapults Andy amid all the sickly insults only Zook can muster, and still has time to "prove" Chico is a psychopath. Gotta love that legerdemain style of proof, Zook, the guilt by association argument. Weren't you busted for that here, too? Several times? No matter, we'll get that Exhibit on the list. And then, Zook plays his usual ace-up-the-sleeve card, showing that Chico is no truth-seeker, because Chico won't condemn Julian Assange when the proof is on the table here (that's Zook's ace, proudly thrown down like a gauntlet before the duel).

Zook, you don't even see it coming, do you. Just like last time. You are so busted, and you don't even know it.

Wait for it... :lol:

Weak again.

Again, you're letting your penchant for innuendo lead you by the nose, Chico.

Pax Chico

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 am

Time for your next paddlin', Zook.

Feathers don't make the paddle grade, Chico. They tickle, yes. I'm tickled.

Quote:
You are such a glutton for punishment.

Here is Zook's latest "proof" against Julian Assange. Unlike Zook, I don't have a pronounced bias for or against Assange, so I actually read the article. After all, should it show Assange to be a gatekeeper, and it's the truth, then I'm delighted with that. But unlike Zook, I want to be sure it's the truth.

The first thing that catches my eye is this:

Gordon Duff wrote:
I know heroes, I work with them daily, Veterans Today has many on its staff who have sacrificed their futures, their safety and several, their lives, putting out hard truths that aren’t filtered by the rich and powerful.

This is basically saying "I am credible, highly credible! Do not doubt my word!" I've heard this too many times from Zook to fall for that. Further down, I read this:

Gordon Duff wrote:
Assange, an intelligence asset of Israel, as Zbigniew Brzezinski pointed out on December 2, 2010 on National Public Radio in an interview with Judy Woodruff

Alarm bells went off! Using Brzezinski to discredit Assange is such blatant hypocrisy that it calls the whole article into question.

So I decided to do a little research. There are other articles by Gordon Duff critical of Julian Assange. This one condemns Wikileaks for what it DOESN'T say! I almost mistook it for a Mad Magazine spoof.

This one makes all kinds of accusations against Assange, and then has the hypocrisy to say, "Assange, we know nothing of him other than the rumors and myths, now all brought into serious question." Or is that clever satire (as in the rumors and myths being brought into serious question instead of Assange)?

Both of those Gordon Duff articles are from two years ago. Zook's article is more recent, from a couple of months ago, but it makes the same accusations, almost as if they have been newly discovered.

But, here's the kicker.

Remember our first quote from Duff, claiming his organization is "putting out hard truths that aren’t filtered by the rich and powerful"? The following article is from a few weeks ago. It appears that Gordon Duff recently admitted to putting out information that is basically filtered by the rich and powerful.

"Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information"

That's right, Zook. Just like the GMO Compass website you held up as proof, Gordon Duff is in the propaganda business. Hey, just like you!

Read the comments there. The video has already been pulled, meaning censored. But you can hear the audio of the interview here. Note Jim Fetzer's comment on that page. I thought you'd like that, considering he's on your long gatekeeper list.

It seems Gordon Duff has been busted.

Gordon Duff is good company for UncleZook. That's because, for the umpteenth time, Zook is SO BUSTED. Image

Weak.

The assumption Chico makes is that Gordon Duff is required to expose Assange or Wikileaks.

On the contrary, the scam artist and the scam were both exposed long ago by yours truly, on Avalon and at Nexus, supported in large part by the research of Webster Tarpley. Now go dig up some dirt on Tarpley, for innuendo and dirt is your forte ... and attacking messengers while decrying said practice, is your trademark.

In any event, the links you provide say that Duff spreads disinformation 40% of the time. Being a graduate of grade school mathematics, you shouldn't need a calculator to figure out the percentage of time he is putting out information. Since his expose on Assange corroborates with others' findings, we can assume that Duff on Assange ... is of the 60% informational variety.

Give it up, Chico.

Pax Chico, Man Of La Mancha ... Whoa, Rocinante!!

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Weak.

If it's so WEAK, perhaps you would like to link to this page over at Nexus and United Spectrum. That would be impressive. We can let the public judge how weak my arguments are and see if you will be exonerated.

Like that would ever happen... You are simply busted.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:40 am
Site Admin

Hindsight is 20/20. If you look back at Zook's posts, you will be amazed at how many of them match the tell-tale characteristics of the troll, shill, or flamer, as I first pointed out here. The information I linked to in that post is a real eye-opener with respect to Zook's behavior at UP.

This checklist may also be very applicable.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm

UncleZook wrote:
- very long post of standard UncleZook denial -

Just out of curiosity UncleZook, how do your employers pay you for you gatekeeping?

My guess is "per word", which would explain your unnecessary longs posts which generally contain nothing of any substance, and are never backed up with any tangible evidence!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 am
Site Admin

Continuing the evidence for UncleZook's gatekeeping:

Exhibit G. Zook condemns certain UP members (those critical of his posts) of trivial "crimes", insisting these members be removed from the forum, then, when he thinks everyone has forgotten, he copies the same behavior, only worse, to push forward his gatekeeping agenda.

Exhibit H. Zook flatters certain UP members (those NOT critical of his posts), repeatedly, until the suck-up behavior is simply sickening.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:03 pm
Site Admin

Exhibit I. Pure gatekeeping posts from UncleZook that contribute nothing to the subject and are focused on character assassination of Zook challengers and dissenters (kill the messenger, ignore the message).

Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 am

Exhibit I. Pure gatekeeping posts from UncleZook that contribute nothing to the subject and are focused on character assassination of Zook challengers and dissenters (kill the messenger, ignore the message).

The absurdity of Chico's comment above is underscored by one inescapable observation, namely, that Chico has created an entire thread for the purposes of character assassination.

Attempting to kill the messenger in degrees, post by post in other threads, simply hasn't worked for him. So necessity had become pregnant once more ... and is now the proud mother of punk-purpose thread creation.

Pax Absurdi

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The absurdity of Chico's comment above is underscored by one inescapable observation, namely, that Chico has created an entire thread for the purposes of character assassination.

Exhibit J. UncleZook claims his character is being attacked when his gatekeeping activities are exposed with documented evidence. Isn't that exactly what you would expect from a genuine gatekeeper?

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm
Site Admin

Exhibit K. UncleZook often dismisses evidence without even examining it! This includes smearing videos with watching them (the Assange videos), and ridiculing testimony without reading it. An unbiased truth-seeker would not behave this way, but a gatekeeper definitely would.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next