Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Uncle Zook -- busted! 

Post Re: Uncle Zook -- busted!
Exhibit O. UncleZook fails to do his "homework" and continues to put his foot in his mouth as a result. This is a repetitive shortcoming (UncleZook fails to watch the whole video, fails to check the links, fails to read and comprehend the linked articles, fails to check the integrity of his sources, etc.) and is evidently a very difficult habit to break. Or it could also be deliberate gatekeeping, where those kinds of skills are unnecessary time wasters and are intentionally avoided.

This popsicle joint would have a better fit with reality if it were renamed Innuendo Junction

It could have the following charter-motto:
"Mountains from molehills ... monkeys from banana trees ... goose chases from gatekeepers ... and slaves on their knees."

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook please do not post any of my personal information on the boards. No class...

You posted here about Horseskull/Orobourus, yourself ... self-victimizing asswipe.

Jabberwocky <----------- 'twas brillig, wot?

:jest:

Pax

ps: A free clue to the games of the gatekeeper and the forum disruptor, as we saw with the screech owl ... is the request for privacy after self-publishing. In some cases - with the more disturbed gatekeepers - this will crescendo to a raison-d'etre.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Your an idiot Crook, empty headed retard...

I post my personal information not you. You transparent fool of hypocrisy.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 pm

magamud wrote:
Your an idiot Crook, empty headed retard...

I post my personal information not you. You transparent fool of hypocrisy.

Once posted ... it's fair game.

Funny, how you're getting offended all of a sudden ... when Andy's been posting personal stuff (on several members) for quite some time now with only the slightest protesting pip from a squeak like you.

Pax

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Quote:
Once posted ... it's fair game.

Ya thats the thing about you Crook, your an asshole, abusive, disrespectful and most of all, FULL OF SHIT!
GFY

Busted Again :lol:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Let me get this straight ... is Chico claiming that a toxic PM enjoys the same privacy protections and courtesy considerations as correspondence?

Good idea, let's get this straight. I am a proponent of transparency. If I had my druthers, there would be no private messaging. Everything would be public record, and everyone would be on the same level playing field. Equality would be pervasive, as in equally exposed with nothing hidden. That is the basic model of a public forum, is it not?

You, on the other hand, have bought into the sociopaths' mindset of secrecy, and you use it like a sociopath to control and manipulate others as benefits YOU. Now I realize this is not entirely your fault, as we are all brainwashed from birth to behave according to this model, which is part of the master plan to mold normal people into the sociopaths' image, thereby granting sociopaths legitimacy for their unfortunate deviancy.

So by adhering to the convoluted rules you have accepted without question regarding forum privacy (when there really is no privacy, nor should there be -- government should be the same way), you have placed yourself in a Catch-22 situation which you are obligated to defend, lest your foundations begin to crumble. Here again, this will manifest as hypocrisy, for hypocrisy lies at its core.

I am reminded of the oath of secrecy Celine extracted from each new moderator -- "What goes on in the mod room stays in the mod room." Every moderator has to agree to this, so it must be OK, right? Wrong. Moderators are supposed to serve the members, not the rulers, so everything they do should be public, not private. That it is private shows who they really serve.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

I was not allowed to criticize Bill Ryan at Avalon, Atticus at Atticus1, or Celine and Richard at Nexus. In each case, I was banned. Here at UP, who can NOT be criticized? Certainly Chico can be criticized, as you amply demonstrate, as can any UP member (and they all have been at one time or another). That is as it should be for a level playing field and a planar forum. That is as it should be for personal growth and truth-seeking. Isn't that the world we would like to see, and how we should therefore try to be?

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I wrote earlier:
Quote:
So if someone sends you a blackmail letter ... or a threatening letter ... or an abusive letter ... that all these forms of private intrusion should be categorized as private correspondence (and afforded the same considerations of courtesy and privacy)?

So if someone sends you an UNSOLICITED blackmail letter, or an UNSOLICITED threatening letter, or an UNSOLICITED abusive letter ... that all these forms of private intrusion should be categorized as MUTUAL correspondence (and afforded the same considerations of courtesy and privacy)???

Are you really suggesting that, Chico? Have at it.

Pax

ps: Meet me at O.K. Corral on recorded voice skype ... or keep chickenshitting on this noise-laden gated pasture with the rest of your pack of puerile pimpernels.

:jest:

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:32 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Are you really suggesting that, Chico? Have at it.

No, I'm not suggesting that. That's just a straw man that you throw up to tear apart in a shock-and-awe display of deception and manipulation. Did you even read (or understand) my post? It has nothing to do with "unsolicited" or "MUTUAL" correspondence. You are just trying to justify secrecy, whereas I am stating my support for transparency, the very opposite of secrecy. Take all correspondence to the forum, state it publicly, and all privacy concerns melt into nothingness. There will be no outcry from liberated minds for censorship (though there may be from brainwashed minds). That is the beauty of the public forum where there is no hierarchy and no policing authorities. The public rules itself by high-consensus democracy.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Quote:
That's just a straw man that you throw up to tear apart in a shock-and-awe display of deception and manipulation.

Right on the money. Gatekeeper or a wholehearted narcissist fool? He hardly acknowledges, contributes to an emergent line of morality. If he does give content, its to bait then switch into some other obfuscated area, never developing the muscle to extrapolate liberty. He constantly vomits slander and then accuses people of what he is exactly doing.

Someone get a bucket...

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm

UncleZook wrote:
... when Andy's been posting personal stuff (on several members) for quite some time now with only the slightest protesting pip from a squeak like you.

Nice try UncleZook, but don't you think your accusations would have more credibility if you had accompanied them with some links?

UncleZook -- busted again for lying! :lol:

Your pathetic, but I still think you need some love! Image

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next