Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Uncle Zook -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook -- busted!
Exhibit L. A variation of Exhibit D and Exhibit K, UncleZook fails to properly read "debunking" articles that he quickly uses as "proof" to support his faulty arguments. As a variation of two other exhibits, this shows how Zook uses the same kind of gatekeeping tactics repetitively.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 pm
Site Admin

Exhibit M. UncleZook does not hesitate to employ the distasteful techniques of the troll and the flamer (among others), and he does it often.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
One of the traits of psychopathology is this narcissistic cockiness. They all believe they're God inside on some level. The more power they get, the more infallible they get. They eventually will demolish themselves through this hubris.

-- Thomas Sheridan, source (at about 41:38)

That quote had the alarm bells screaming for me. Where have I seen this kind of behavior before? Of course, now I remember -- in UncleZook! And I'm not saying this to bash UncleZook, but rather to seek truth and understand reality.

The fascinating conversation on sociopaths between John Lash and Thomas Sheridan which produced the above quote is further highlighted on the forum here.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:07 am

Quote:
No crime exists where neither moral nor rational (nor codified jurisdictional) law is broken. Hyperbole is what it is, an opportunity to stir up emotions. OTOH, high standards do exist when neither moral nor rational (nor codified jurisdictional) law is broken. Which necessarily means that the man who sees crime where none exists
sees pigs with wings ... and compares them to pigs without. E.g. imagines things in the moment and realizes them in the next second.

The accommodation of pigs with wings would explain your penchant for innuendo, however ... because innuendo abides a low standard of investigation.

Zookie busted :jest:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm
Site Admin

Mags, you lost me on that one. My eyes glaze over sometimes reading certain Zook rhetoric, and that paragraph you quoted almost renders me unconscious from severe obfuscation.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 am
Site Admin

Exhibit N. UncleZook is quick to condemn anyone posting "private" chat room conversations, yet when he sees a personal benefit, he won't hesitate to post a private PM (Private Message) without permission!

Hypocrisy? Why, yes...

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:15 am
Site Admin

Exhibit O. UncleZook fails to do his "homework" and continues to put his foot in his mouth as a result. This is a repetitive shortcoming (UncleZook fails to watch the whole video, fails to check the links, fails to read and comprehend the linked articles, fails to check the integrity of his sources, etc.) and is evidently a very difficult habit to break. Or it could also be deliberate gatekeeping, where those kinds of skills are unnecessary time wasters and are intentionally avoided.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 am

Zook has Zero credibility. He is a pyramid example himself, modeling contemporary political discourse to redirect truth seeking, with himself being the all seeing eye on top. Douchebag!
Is it any wonder why he was a Moderator for a Pyramid hierarchy in disguise as a hollow planar model of Liberty? Pathetic....

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Exhibit N. UncleZook is quick to condemn anyone posting "private" chat room conversations, yet when he sees a personal benefit, he won't hesitate to post a private PM (Private Message) without permission!

Hypocrisy? Why, yes...

More prevarication and context-stripped bullshit.

Let me get this straight ... is Chico claiming that a toxic PM enjoys the same privacy protections and courtesy considerations as correspondence?

So if someone sends you a blackmail letter ... or a threatening letter ... or an abusive letter ... that all these forms of private intrusion should be categorized as private correspondence (and afforded the same considerations of courtesy and privacy)?

Yes, I guess that's what he's claiming.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Zook please do not post any of my personal information on the boards. No class...

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next