Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Uncle Zook -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Uncle Zook -- busted!
UncleZook wrote:
To wit, there is no way to judge sociopathy based on hypocrisy (isolated from a vast pool of threshold criteria); but that doesn't stop nipple-gorging titwits from making unilateral decrees in isolation here and there.

Terrible, Zook. I know you can "twist and shout" better than that. Sociopathy is judged by the preponderance of a long list of exaggerated behaviors. Hypocrisy is just one behavior on that list. Any few of these behaviors is not sufficient to judge someone to be a sociopath, but a sociopath will exhibit most of the exaggerated behaviors on the list.

Just as you do.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 pm
Site Admin

I haven't bothered to keep up with all the sundry ways UncleZook manages to undermine himself, as the point has been well documented in this thread. But, just to confirm that all the prior evidence was not a fluke of some kind, but a repeating pattern of behavior traceable to an underlying psychology corresponding to the list of characteristics defined as sociopathy, I felt it worthwhile to include another example for posterity.

Exhibit R. Zook presents "certain" evidence to demolish his opponents (evidence he hasn't read or understood), only to learn it demolishes both his arguments and his credibility.

Where have we seen that before?

Oh yeah, Exhibit D. :face:

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 am
Site Admin

When it comes to truth, I don't play favorites. Nobody gets a "by" or a free pass. Not even UncleZook.

I like Zook and consider him a friend. He's definitely on the sociopathic end of the bell curve, so it's easy to understand his charm. Everyone liked the charming Bill Clinton, yet he was a dangerous sociopath deceiving and manipulating the American people with no shame, responsibility, or genuine morality. Zook is not Bill Clinton, just like Bill Clinton is not Henry Kissinger, yet all fall somewhere on the sociopathic end of the bell curve. But being a sociopath is no crime. However, the actions of a sociopath often are criminal. Very often.

So here we are again. Zook is busted. He's been caught yet again deceiving and manipulating the forum readers with no shame, responsibility, or genuine morality. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Exhibit S. UncleZook continually ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ) uses Norman Dodd's commentary on the 1909 minutes from the Carnegie Endowment For International Peace as "proof" that Hitler's rise to power 20 years later and the resulting World War II was pre-planned, when that commentary does not constitute proof at all.

Zook can't help himself. He is a product of his psychology. It is up to us to see through his schemes and warn others. It is a responsibility that I take seriously, even if I like Zook. I like to know the truth even more. In effect, the truth is more important than any allegiance to another human being. Both are important (note that they are not mutually exclusive), and we will often bend the truth for our friends. There are times when that is the correct and responsible thing to do. Determining what is correct and what is the responsible thing to do requires judgement, and the way we judge things is dependent on our psychology. Sociopaths do not see "correct" and "responsible" in the same manner as normal human beings. That is the truth. We have to deal with it, especially on the forums, where the percentage of sociopaths among the major players is significant.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9