Camelot Chasitiy
Jackass Canundrum
Alotta Fagina
Colossal Beessingus
Intellectual Mind Fuckering

Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What happened to "Universal Spectrum"
Zook, your tired old strategy is always the same -- turn things upside down and proclaim victory. That's a gatekeeper's stategy.
UncleZook wrote:
My perspective on the events at Nexus has remained unchanged from the beginning.
As if that means anything. Your history is also your story, governed by your perspective, your beliefs, your delusions, your flawed logic, your loyalties, your friends, and on and on. It is certainly not unbiased or the truth.

Quote:
Nothing?? Careful now. The Banning For Dollars thread is archived here at UP for all to revisit.

Thank goodness for that, as it shows just how busted you are. Nowhere in that post do I talk about Nexus donations. I was talking about money all right, but Nexus donations weren't the issue.

BTW, don't you think people will notice your modus operandi if you keep doing the same thing over and over? You twist things completely out of context and then declare yourself the winner. Sociopaths do that, too.

Quote:
Two things, the above post by TUGPOOT is laced with innuendo and unsubstantiated claims.

It is a hypothetical theory driven by the circumstantial evidence and witnessed events. The real truth is not known to me or you. Note that you too were a severe critic of Bill Ryan when it suited you, and a real suck-up the rest of the time, which also suited you.

Quote:
Secondly, of the three common denominators that Chico presents - that ostensibly link Avalon, Nexus, and Atticus1 - sociopaths (his personal pet rock) and con-artistry play second fiddle for the big violin ... DOLLARS.

So, do you have a competing theory that says Bill Ryan is a genuine truth-seeker and not a skirt-chasing, money-hungry gatekeeper?

Quote:
Sad day for United People, now that it has to reckon with a deluded administrator commanding the ship. Not unlike The Caine Mutiny, when its crew was obliged to turn on their captain, a shell of a fellow named Queeg.

You were saying something about "laced with innuendo and unsubstantiated claims"? Hypocrite.

Quote:
My, my ... invoking Godwin's Law, are we?

No, Dummkopf, I'm invoking recent history. You're just doing your usual "Twist and Shout" strategy (twist the facts and shout your victory) that by now has you well pegged as a shill, troll, and gatekeeper.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 am

Post Re: What happened to "Universal Spectrum"
UncleZook wrote:

There is no evidence of an original pyramid at Nexus

Even to this day, several months after King Richard himself publicly admitted to issuing ultimatums to his subjects, you still continue to refuse to admit to, and "bald face" lie about a similar ultimatum he issued in the early days of Nexus2012, which proves beyond doubt the pyramid structure in place at that time!

What part of "You're Busted" do you still fail to understand, you Idiot!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2