Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Gatekeepers outed by rational process aided by common sense 
Site Admin

Post Re: Gatekeepers outed by rational process aided by common se
UncleZook wrote:
What is truly impressive is your subtle narrative shifts in the sly escape from the lost argument.

That's your Ego talking, wanting to win an argument, but I don't care who wins. I'm not concerned with matters of Ego.

Quote:
I never considered myself to be a binary thinker.

But you certainly act like one with your black and white pronouncements, like the "gatekeeper" list.

Binary thinking is perfectly applicable to binary situations. Computers use transistors that only have two states, on and off. Binary thinking is the only thinking that works well there. The universe, however, is broad-spectrum analog. If you think about it in a binary manner, you will miss almost all of its richness.

Quote:
Even when I process wholes in stepwise binary fashion, it really is stepwise trinary, for I always leave a third space open for the many uncertainties that exist beyond my ability to process them.

Between the zero of "I don't know" and the absolute certainty of 1 and -1, there are decimal numbers. There are an infinite number of them. Our understanding lies on that sliding scale, rarely seeing the extreme ends, if we're thinking correctly. Because we live in a world of propaganda, deception, and ignorance, there should be a feedback loop that keeps the slider in constant motion as we question everything and dismiss nothing. That motion could be fairly broad, or it could be narrow, but if the feedback loop is working, there will always be motion.

When your slider is pegged at one extreme or the other and doesn't move, you are very likely suffering from a closed mind. I speak from experience.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Gatekeepers are people who claim the truth when they are ignorant of it.

They are those who claim reason and virtue but evade its hard application.

The Revolution is a premeditated hollocaust with a driving narrative and its actors to play the part.

This is in equal proportion to Empire building which people appear to know.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Gatekeepers are people who claim the truth when they are ignorant of it.

Then I suggest that we are all gatekeepers, and the term therefore loses all meaning.

Quote:
They are those who claim reason and virtue but evade its hard application.

There again, you describe us all. We only vary in the degree to which we do this. It's very much relative.

Quote:
The Revolution is a premeditated hollocaust with a driving narrative and its actors to play the part.

Perhaps that is the intent of the planners, but are they infallible? Or do they make mistakes? Can they juggle the complexity of even this single world without dropping a ball?

Quote:
This is in equal proportion to Empire building which people appear to know.

Some know, but most do not. Even those that know do not know as much as they imagine.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 am

Quote:
Then I suggest that we are all gatekeepers, and the term therefore loses all meaning.

Yes in the purest sense, but we are trying to use this application to the patsy revolution going on.

Quote:
It's very much relative.

The idea of Ron Paul not identifying 911 or the abandonment of our infrastructure, the poisoning of our system, the sad state of our system etc...
You cannot partially represent the truth when its relative.

Quote:
but are they infallible?

You dont have to be infallible when you are carpet bombing or you have control of the media. This is horseshoe and hand grenades not precision. Your insight shows no understanding of what im pointing too.

Quote:
Some know, but most do not. Even those that know do not know as much as they imagine.

What does this have to do with knowing how revolution is co opted?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You cannot partially represent the truth when its relative.

That is exactly what we all do.

Quote:
You dont have to be infallible when you are carpet bombing or you have control of the media.

Yes you do, if you expect to circumvent the inevitable change that will depose your power and control.

Quote:
Your insight shows no understanding of what im pointing too.

I can only agree to your picture on a surface level (the "nutshell" level) because it is so oversimplified. That oversimplification is what I'm trying to point to.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Magamud wrote:
What does this have to do with knowing how revolution is co opted?

You yourself tied knowing the revolution to knowing the empire building. Have you already forgotten? Here is your quote:

Magamud wrote:
The Revolution is a premeditated hollocaust with a driving narrative and its actors to play the part. This is in equal proportion to Empire building which people appear to know.

Did I misunderstand your meaning?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 am

Quote:
the inevitable change that will depose your power and control.

There is nothing that will change their power and control. You are underestimating their control over our species. They have us from both sides, no matter where we go they use it against us. Do you see?

Quote:
That oversimplification is what I'm trying to point to.

Your over complexing the situation and therefore not going to see the whole part. I am taking a picture of it for you and you are focused on the pixels of it.

Quote:
Did I misunderstand your meaning?

My point I am trying to get through is this. If you dont understand how the Revolution is contrived you will fall for it. As you seem to be backing these revolutionary hit men. Its fine to talk about how they bring about revolution, but you have to know in your mind how they can be used to further the empire coming from it.

Order out of Chaos.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
There is nothing that will change their power and control.

So why all the hard work on their part?

Quote:
You are underestimating their control over our species. They have us from both sides, no matter where we go they use it against us. Do you see?

Could it be that is exactly how they want you to think? Is that in their interest? Could it be that you have been brainwashed?

Quote:
Your over complexing the situation and therefore not going to see the whole part. I am taking a picture of it for you and you are focused on the pixels of it.

Examining the pixels tells you if the picture has been Photoshopped.

Quote:
My point I am trying to get through is this. If you dont understand how the Revolution is contrived you will fall for it.

You are assuming that the revolution that results will be the one contrived to serve the controllers. I agree that there is a good chance it will be. But revolution is a tricky thing. A subtle and unanticipated tipping point can change it into one that hurts the controllers. And wherever there is complexity, as in revolution, there is the unanticipated. Whereas you may be deceived and manipulated into thinking the controllers are an unstoppable force, the truth may lie elsewhere.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 am

UncleZook wrote:
What is truly impressive is your subtle narrative shifts in the sly escape from the lost argument.

That's your Ego talking, wanting to win an argument, but I don't care who wins. I'm not concerned with matters of Ego.

Winning arguments is what it's all about, Chico. Lost arguments don't gain the truth. Won arguments at least have a chance at the truth. The matter of ego is incidental, though I can understand why some would prefer framing it as an entire matter of ego. It's how their minds have been conditioned to think, i.e. blame it on the ego and let mob etiquette overrun won and winning arguments.

Quote:
Quote:
I never considered myself to be a binary thinker.

But you certainly act like one with your black and white pronouncements, like the "gatekeeper" list.

But that's not binary thinking ... that's just the final/intermediate output which is a binary result. Path function vs state function. You're all hung up on states and ignore the paths that have arrived the states. Morrisdancing is what they call it in some places, Chico.

Quote:
Binary thinking is perfectly applicable to binary situations. Computers use transistors that only have two states, on and off. Binary thinking is the only thinking that works well there. The universe, however, is broad-spectrum analog. If you think about it in a binary manner, you will miss almost all of its richness.

I understand that stuff as easily as you do, and arguably better, because you appear not to understand the difference between path and state ... between the thought that anaylzes and the analytic output.

Quote:
Quote:
Even when I process wholes in stepwise binary fashion, it really is stepwise trinary, for I always leave a third space open for the many uncertainties that exist beyond my ability to process them.

Between the zero of "I don't know" and the absolute certainty of 1 and -1, there are decimal numbers. There are an infinite number of them. Our understanding lies on that sliding scale, rarely seeing the extreme ends, if we're thinking correctly. Because we live in a world of propaganda, deception, and ignorance, there should be a feedback loop that keeps the slider in constant motion as we question everything and dismiss nothing. That motion could be fairly broad, or it could be narrow, but if the feedback loop is working, there will always be motion.

Yes. Path vs state. Again, I'm way ahead of you on this, Chico. Perhaps you think you're debating with a simp like Andy, the Earl of Wight. I assure you, the path takes care of the decimal numbers. As it were. Some require centimals; still others, millimals ... and others pursue even smaller differentials ... those are the reductionists. They will reduce everything and anything to nothing, given milk and cookies and enough recess time ... and then, still unsatisfied, they will attempt to reduce nothing to its elemental parts.
:jest:

To wit, they cannot be counted on delivering us from evil; or any meaningful change, for that matter. Navels were probably made specifically for them.

Quote:
When your slider is pegged at one extreme or the other and doesn't move, you are very likely suffering from a closed mind. I speak from experience.

Projecting again, Chico? Again, you sure do push things into the state meme quite often, as if the path meme had not been considered in any degree by those you target for a push. I bet you slay many dragons and rescue sundry damsels from distress - even against their desire to be eaten when they hear your sword swinging nearby.

:jest:

Pax Puff Magi

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Quote:
So why all the hard work on their part?

Its possibly like this. You set up a manufacturing plant. Its a lot of work in the beginning but once production is going the owners just sit back and let it process.

Quote:
Could it be that is exactly how they want you to think?

Sure and they exploit this point with super technology and ominpotent ideologies. Either way you continue to fight oppression, but you educate the Revolutionairy on the depth of control on our planet.
If I can figure out how revolution is the Ace in the hole of controlling our species, it is fair to assume the Banksters have.

All countries have the same dynamic of Tyranny.
All revolutions have created better Tyranny.

Quote:
Examining the pixels tells you if the picture has been Photoshopped.

:lol:

Quote:
But revolution is a tricky thing.

Lets first get this idea of a Contrived Revolution the prior in evil to sink into your analyzing. Then use that knowledge and apply it to our leaders of the Revolution. You will see not many speak from this position. That is because they think the Revolution is free or partially not controlled.

Change in perspective yes?

The controllers are not unstoppable but first we need to get over their hurdles. Much like you did with the US political system. The NGO and UN phillanthropy, etc.. this issue is in the same league.

Get to work Soilder!

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Winning arguments is what it's all about, Chico.

No. It's about seeking truth. Arguments have been won that obfuscate the truth, and arguments have been lost that reveal the truth. Stay focused on the goal, Zook, which is truth.

Quote:
But that's not binary thinking ... that's just the final/intermediate output which is a binary result. Path function vs state function. You're all hung up on states and ignore the paths that have arrived the states.

Good God, Zook, do you ever quit with your public wordurbation? Sure, it's a great tool for obfuscation, and it makes for a lovely and satisfying path, but the final state is one of error and falsehood. You revel in constructing a dolled-up argument, or path, with no regard to where you end up. And then you refuse to admit your faulty destination, or state, because it would require throwing away that beautifully dressed argument into which you put so much time, effort, and love.

Granted that you are skilled at denigrating others (attacking the messenger), a game I will not partake in, and can damage the public perception of any given individual, like Assange, Andy, or me, but is that where the truth lies? Are you really a truth-seeker? Or are you an unwitting gatekeeper?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next