Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Gatekeepers outed by rational process aided by common sense 
Site Admin

Post Re: Gatekeepers outed by rational process aided by common se
magamud wrote:
You set up a manufacturing plant. Its a lot of work in the beginning but once production is going the owners just sit back and let it process.

Even a manufacturing plant requires a lot of work to keep it functioning. The owners pay a lot for that, even if they appear to be sitting back.

Quote:
If I can figure out how revolution is the Ace in the hole of controlling our species, it is fair to assume the Banksters have.

If you can make errors, it is fair to assume the Banksters do too.

Quote:
All countries have the same dynamic of Tyranny.
All revolutions have created better Tyranny.

I am most familiar with the French and American Revolutions, and to claim that better tyrannies resulted as a direct consequence of those revolutions is a gross oversimplification (again). Overall, the revolutions reduced the tyranny. The fact that tyranny eventually came back is due to a myriad of other factors.

Quote:
Lets first get this idea of a Contrived Revolution the prior in evil to sink into your analyzing.

This is not a new concept for me. I have been questioning it (you too should do this) and not dismissing it for a long time.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Chic,
What is not centralized?

Do you think the system works from the bottom up? Its a Top to down system.

Are you suggesting that since everyone is infallible the Banksters can screw up?
So what! And if they do make a mistake they have the Military and Media Complex to cover it up. Hell they can cover anything up. What could they not cover up is the real question.

Quote:
and to claim that better tyrannies resulted as a direct consequence of those revolutions is a gross oversimplification (again).

Or more you over complexing things to not see the Common sense in front of your nose.

Quote:
This is not a new concept for me. I have been questioning it (you too should do this) and not dismissing it for a long time.

It appears a new one to you and who is dismissing something for a long time...

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
What is not centralized? Do you think the system works from the bottom up? Its a Top to down system.

Sociopaths are a tiny minority. The only way they can rule is via centralized control. Almost everything they do is aimed at consolidating control into fewer and fewer hands -- their hands.

Quote:
Hell they can cover anything up. What could they not cover up is the real question.

They spend most of their time and effort covering up the truth about what they are and what they are doing. I agree that they are quite skilled at it. But once you know what they are and what they are doing, meaning once you know the truth about them, they become visible. And when enough people can see them, they become powerless. That is the case for all deception.

Quote:
Or more you over complexing things to not see the Common sense in front of your nose.

Oversimplification is often mistaken for common sense.

Quote:
It appears a new one to you and who is dismissing something for a long time...

Appearances can be deceptive. And I was talking about me following my own advice ("Question everything, dismiss nothing."), which I clearly do by not dismissing your perspective and by questioning it, just as I do with my own perspective.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Quote:
Sociopaths are a tiny minority.

Sociopathy is rampant. What shall be the figuring? 100 low end sociopaths equal one whole one?

The Banksters are the Lords of Sociopaths. Their Dream machine is in double think. One think to be a sociopath, the other to be a good Christian.

How shall we measure the control of sociopathy? How many people believe in the Lie?

95% ?

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:05 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Sociopathy is rampant.

Again, I disagree. It only seems like it because of the success of the sociopaths' program to mold us in their image, after having done the same thing to big business.

Quote:
How many people believe in the Lie? 95% ?

The 1% don't, because they propagate the Lie. Maybe 10% of the population is awake to the domination of the sociopaths, if I had to guess, though most know very little about sociopaths per se. So maybe 90% or so believe the Lie. I remember reading on one of the forums I was banned from that the tipping point is somewhere around 14%, so if we're around 10% now, we are getting close.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3