Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be told. 
Site Admin

Post Re: Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be t
More than seven years after the fact, I reread this thread. I still see the sociopathy that is Gypsy Woman (A Nony Mouse) in her opening post. She accuses her opponents of her own malfeasance, and she projects an image of herself that mirrors the integrity found in her opponents. She is clever, conniving, arrogant, boastful, devious, deceptive, manipulative, wily, and talented at playing "the game". And it's all just a game to her, because of her psychological condition, and she accuses me, right on cue, of playing some kind of twisted game with no compassion for anyone.

Yes, GW, you're good, but I dare say it didn't help you from the bigger perspective. You helped me learn more about sociopaths, and I am grateful for that. In hindsight, I can see that sociopaths are attracted to these Internet forums like moths to a flame. I too was attracted to Internet forums like a moth to a flame, but for far different reasons. I wanted free speech and no censorship, a free exchange of ideas, and open debate. I didn't come to the forums because I wanted to control or manipulate people, but because I wanted to learn from them.

The difference is intent. Sociopaths have a much different intent than normal people do. Plus, it is easy for sociopaths to hide their true intent. That makes for a very dangerous situation.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6