Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be told. 

Post Re: Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be t
Dave Simon....stay out of this dickhead....this isn't your discussion.

This is between Andy and I. Don't need your BS.

Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 am

Canzirka wrote:
Andy:

My turn....let's see how good you are at answering questions.

1. Why did you post TH private information?

2. Did you recruit GW to help you find additional information about him?

3. Was Chico aware of this?

4. Do you think that is the proper way to deal with people you are having difficulty with?

6. People at Avalon were having with GW disruption, much like you were having with TH.
Why was it not OK with Avalon doing it, however it was OK for you? Please explain.

7. Would you like someone posting personal information about you?

8. In hindsight, do you think you handled the situation properly?

Cleva gal.... when you get caught in a errr "moment lacking clarity" best to attack the person asking the question presumably so errrr "clearer heads will prevail?"

Tue May 01, 2012 4:04 am

Let me spell it out for you Andy.

Your Question:

That's super, so can you tell us why your attacked Chico and this forum in the presumed safety of Nexus2012's members only section? I would appreciate your answer with these least amount of "lack of clarity" as you can manage, if you know what I mean!

My Answer:

Well, I made myself pretty clear in that post about how I feel about what is going on here so I'm not going to repeat myself.....here is a link to your original reproduction (not Chico's snipped version).

http://hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6982#p6982

Quote:
Quote:

Posted by canzirka on the 20th April at Nexus2012

I speak from UP experience here.

UP was the first time I “actively participated” in a forum rather than just being an observer.

I joined the UP forum after Chico’s banning. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was the environment which was causing the problems in the 3 forums he was banned from.

I soon found out it was Chico alone who did not realize how his approach would caused the drama friction, and subsequqent banning. He is the type of guy that screams fire in a crowded theatre before there is any smell of smoke.

Chico is obsessed with all of the personalities from the Avalon/Atticus/Nexus forums. His agenda is to expose some great “truth” about their characters and to warn the world that they have secretive agendas.

The forum was great before all of this so called “Truth Seeking” was vomited up again in Chico’s cathartic “Banning for Dollars” thread. There was a time when effort was made to help create a forum of members that treated each other with respect. This was not to be.

This is Chico’s truth seeking....more of a personal therapy session to project all of his problems onto others. He has absolutely no capacity for self reflection and cannot see how he contributed to all of the problems he encountered on the 3 forums he was banned from. Instead it is all projection, all Chico, all the time.

Chico loves to gossip.

And many have fallen for his line of “truth seeking”. He has attracted a nice pack of groupies.

Geez, Mags' behaviour says it all. He idolizes Chico, he wants to emulate him. Chico fuels him with flattery and encouragement. Mags keeps himself busy taking posts from this forum and putting them on UP so the den of vipers over there can have themselves a little blast. You should read some of the stuff over there......it is disgusting.

Chico is constantly seeking attention for his personal dilemmas. Don’t get fooled by his “intellectual, measured posts”, this guy hasn’t got a clue what empathy is. How could he.....he has no feelings whatsoever.

Would someone with empathy carry on such a crusade against Celine, a woman with an admitted mental imbalance? I think not. Yet, he can’t stop himself and has the audacity to call others sociopaths.

Vaj has nailed him 100%. Zookie is starting to see the light.

Once Chico’s forum bashing agenda started it didn’t take long for the place to turn into an absolute madhouse. An absolute insane asylum. Andy also posted some personal information about a member there who was he having a problem with and Chico did nothing about it even though I asked for the info to be taken down. Here they are screaming about personal information being exposed on other forums, but it is OK to do at UP. The place is dangerous folks.

And when it comes to self moderation.....what a joke. The place blew up around a month ago, some other characters joined (they were also banned from other forums), including Gypsy (who presumably left but my instincts tell me that she came back under another handle and is trying to disguise her posts).

Well, when the place was out of control is became obvious to me that
Chico thinks the same way Donald Rumsfeld (sociopath) did after the fall of Iraq, when he spoke of all of the thugs who were destroying museums and looting as "freedom being untidy".

Quote:
Quote:

Declaring that freedom is "untidy," Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Friday the looting in Iraq was a result of "pent-up feelings" of oppression and that it would subside as Iraqis adjusted to life without Saddam Hussein.

He also asserted the looting was not as bad as some television and newspaper reports have indicated and said there was no major crisis in Baghdad, the capital city, which lacks a central governing authority. The looting, he suggested, was "part of the price" for what the United States and Britain have called the liberation of Iraq.

This statement nails the difference between the way Chico and I view self-moderation. I didn't agree with Rumsfeld then anymore than I agree with Chico's perspective now. The people in Iraq that were destroying the art galleries, museums and any other symbols of humanity's heart were behaving like thugs. In fact, they were the thugs that thrived in the dark bowels of society.....not the good people of Iraq. Not the people with conscience and faith. The thugs that were allowed to take over the system. The same thugs that Chico allowed to terrorize this forum. I never heard a peep out of him for some of the off-side behaviour going on there. No, what I heard instead is how he is "pleased with the performance so far".

Quote:
Quote:

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Me, too.

I don't want to panic anyone, but that was just the first hurdle, folks. I'm pleased with our performance so far -- not bad for a mixed bag of brainwashed dissidents (or nuts, if you prefer).

Ladies and gentlemen ....

Carry on.

And, just wait.....welcome to the jungle folks:

Quote:
Quote:

Chicodoodoo wrote:

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. The OP of "Banning for dollars" was just setting the stage. The fire-bombing was not exactly unexpected. I didn't suspect it would come from UncleZook, but hey, I can be naive sometimes too. But it worked out better than I could have hoped. That whole thread is priceless, and I thank all that contributed to it.

And it's not over yet.

Chico spends 90% of his time on the "Gossip forum bashing" threads. What you get out of him on any other subject is the pat:

Sociopath (fill in blanks) Psychopath (fill in blanks) Money is Evil (fill in blanks).

But don't take my word for it......find out for yourself.....take a look at what they call "freedom" over there.

Read some of the earlier threads. Take a look at what Chico thinks a successful "self moderating" forum is.

I reallly didn't say anything in it that I hadn't already addressed here. (Read my old posts).

As for putting it in a members only area, I knew that it would find it's way back here. The reason I posted it there was because it was relevant to the subject of the thread.

I knew Mags was copying and pasting back and forth, I'm not blind......(and now Gypsy has revealed Chico went back and signed up as a member over at Nexus).

If you think I had any expectation of safety, well, you are incorrect with that assumption.

I was very glad you posted it in full here.

Now are you looking for the reason I did it?

The reason I did it was because Mags was on that thread spouting his mouth off about Chico and I wanted to express my opinion.

Is it OK to express an opinion?

The thread was about bringing Chico back to the forum.

NOW......YOUR TURN:

4. Do you think that is the proper way to deal with people you are having difficulty with?

6. People at Avalon were having problems with GW disruption, much like you were having with TH.
Why was it not OK with Avalon doing it (revealing private info), however it was OK for you?
Please explain.

Tue May 01, 2012 4:31 am

Canzirka wrote:

Your Question:

That's super, so can you tell us why your attacked Chico and this forum in the presumed safety of Nexus2012's members only section? I would appreciate your answer with these least amount of "lack of clarity" as you can manage, if you know what I mean!

My Answer:

Well, I made myself pretty clear in that post about how I feel about what is going on here so I'm not going to repeat myself.....here is a link to your original reproduction (not Chico's snipped version).

Now, now Canzirka, don't get your bloomers in twist and no need to shout! and please understand that posting on United-people is not my main occupation. :D

FWIW Chico didn't snip any of your post! and you can "dance around" answering my questions as much as you you like, it just makes it easier for me to point out what a lair and fraud you are!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

andywight wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

Your Question:

My Answer:

Now, now Canzirka, don't get your bloomers in twist and no need to shout! and please understand that posting on United-people is not my main occupation. :D

FWIW Chico didn't snip any of your post! and you can "dance around" answering my questions as much as you you like, it just makes it easier for me to point out what a lair and fraud you are!

Now Andy, anyone with half a brain can see that I answered all of your questions with candor.

If there is something you need more explanation about.....well ask. Don't play these opaque games.

Now are you trying to deflect?

I knew you didn't have the guts to answer and would try to play some game.

And I wasn't shouting. Just put it into big type because you seem to have a problem reading.

Now Andy, be the good guy I know you really are, and let's put it all on the table.

You'll feel better getting this out of your system.

Now... we are all waiting for an honest response from you.

Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Canzirka wrote:

Now Andy, anyone with half a brain can see that I answered all of your questions with candor.

If there is something you need more explanation about.....well ask. Don't play these opaque games.

Now are you trying to deflect?

I knew you didn't have the guts to answer and would try to play some game.

And I wasn't shouting. Just put it into big type because you seem to have a problem reading.

Now Andy, be the good guy I know you really are, and let's put it all on the table.

You'll feel better getting this out of your system.

Now... we are all waiting for an honest response from you.

My apologies again Canzirka, I totally forgot about your questions!

Be right on them. :D

Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Canzirka wrote:

NOW......YOUR TURN:

6. People at Avalon were having problems with GW disruption, much like you were having with TH.
Why was it not OK with Avalon doing it (revealing private info), however it was OK for you?
Please explain.

My answers

1. I didn't
2. No
3. No
4. This is a leading question, can you please re-phrase it
5. ?
6. As this is your opinion stated "as fact" could you please re-phrase this question, which would enable me more accurately explain my actions
7. It would depend on the context and delivery of that information
8. Before answering this last question could you please define "the situation" for me

:D

Tue May 01, 2012 7:39 pm

andywight wrote:
Canzirka wrote:

NOW......YOUR TURN:

Please explain.

My answers

1. I didn't
2. No
3. No
4. This is a leading question, can you please re-phrase it
5. ?
6. As this is your opinion stated "as fact" could you please re-phrase this question, which would enable me more accurately explain my actions
7. It would depend on the context and delivery of that information
8. Before answering this last question could you please define "the situation" for me

:D

You are such a "lad".

I'm not going to play this game with you Andy.

If you don't think that you posted "personal information", well, I can't explain the colour blue to a blind person.

I'm leaving it at this.

Let the people decide if you are being "clever" or a jerk.

(Don't piss Andy off people......he has no self restraint, quick to anger and then doesn't even realize what he does in his rages....just take a look at the "Celine" thread he opened today.....and he thinks that is funny.).

Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey Can or whoever you are. Were you not in truthhunters camp when he had a melt down?

Then you go to Nexus and slam this board, now your over here trying to get some credibility.

Give me a break!

Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm not in anyones "camp".

I live life according to MY moral and ethical compass.

No personal information released about another member, not matter what......period.

magamud wrote:
Hey Can or whoever you are. Were you not in truthhunters camp when he had a melt down?

Then you go to Nexus and slam this board, now your over here trying to get some credibility.

Give me a break!

Tue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next