Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be told. 

Post Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be told.
OK Chico: you drew first blood by seeking to vilify me for having not called myself by my former notorious "Stage Name" on Project Avalon.

Dude: are you serious?

I came here as Strenia: Zook outed me and I thought it best to take my leave. He was already calling GW every name in the book! He began to pick on Strenia and I took off.

You and Andy talked to me a short while later: I DID NOT LIE! I told you I was Strenia!

OK... Then I thought if I need to be here to take a piece out of Zook, I'd better do a better job trying to hide my persona. Therefore I came back as "wassupdoc". His spelling and grammar were terrible. Be that as it may? Andy and all my friends here knew I was "Doc". I was protecting my identity Chico. You know what's been going on in my life ever since this nightmare began for me at Avalon.

Did I tell a single LIE as Doc? Nope. I never do, Chico. All the information I posted here is TRUE BLUE and you know it. You're the one who's prevaricating here, not me. All I did was post the truth under a pseudonym so that all the usual suspects would leave Doc be...

And they did! However it was really hard to be as terrible a writer as Doc. Takes a lot out of woman who is a stickler for spell-check even when I'm writing my rather colorful blog and using colorful language my grammar is always correct unless I feel like talking "street". So I though A Nony Mouse should enter the fray and pick up the slack for poor old Doc who really couldn't string much of a sentence together in the end there... I did NOT want Doc outed as "GW" by that idiot friend of yours UncleZook who despises Gypsy with a passion and is always on the prowl.

As is Canzirka! Hi Canzirka. Good post that Andy dug up on Nexus about how you hate forum bashing... It's all good Canzirka. Zook doesn't have to look under every Avatar for the notorious bane of Nexus' existence any more: here I am. Come and get me Zook. I dare you and Celine to come at me. My ducks are in a row and I have a not-so-secret weapon. Or two. Plus an Ace up my sleeve.

Then the other day, you turned on me Chico. Why is that? Come clean with United People. Why did you feel the need to cut me to shreds in several posts and then begin a new thread throwing me to the dogs like your ex-boss Richard and his wife and Charles did? Are you afraid that your slightly UNKOSHER behaviour as a SOCK PUPPET on other boards will now be exposed or otherwise come back to haunt you?

I don't know what your personal reason for taking me down is Chico, but you never will take Gypsy Woman down. I have fought trickier and much more ugly and aggressive guys than you with one hand tied behind my back since last June and I'm up for it at UP.

I have a strong hide. Better men than you have tried and failed to put me on the mat, and one is even my sorta friend now. Another is trying very hard to repair some of the damage he caused me. Even the folks at Atticus have calmed down since I first showed up there. They don't see me doing them or their project any harm. Unlike some of the sock puppets who show up there from time to time... You know how that goes on these Boards, right Chico? People are rarely who you think they are.

Anyway we'll see what happens. If it isn't a ruse, and if your buddy can do what he says he will try to do for me in scrubbing libellous, defamatory and personal data which has been deposited there and perhaps elsewhere, then I might get some semblance of a life back.

As it stands now? I'm fucked. Did you know that potential employers check your name out on the internet now? Truth. Are you aware that I am the only person on this planet with my name? Yup. It's true. Just my luck eh? The only job I will be able to get without this sort of internet investigation of my name, where they will discover that I am a nefarious crazy woman and harbinger of doom... is beginning in July as a fruit picker working terrible hours starting at the crack of dawn for minimum wage under the table doing back breaking labor. I am 54 years old Chico: I have arthitis, my shoulder is out, I have nerve damage hence numbness in the fingers of my left hand from a recent work injury and I have an ultrasound appointment at the hospital 8 hours from now so I don't know that I'm actually fit enough physically to be picking cherries in July.

Besides: my son needs me to put decent food on the table NOW Chico, not in July. Got that? You understand. You've raised children. I am my son's sole support, so I need to find work. Therefore:

THIS SHIT MUST STOP CHICO. Otherwise I WILL go crazy or worse.

I hope you understand my position here. I am not trying to take your precious "truth" board down. I am simply trying to right some wrongs and I have been a pretty decent member of this "Truth" board myself since joining, despite all the bad things you're saying to people about me. They're not stupid. They can read. I have added both content and value to this board during my tenure as "Mouse".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way? I'm not really crazy. Never was. You've had enough conversations with me, as has Northern Boy and others who have admitted that ok, Gypsy isn't nuts. They've testified to those facts on this board. Others will vouch for my sanity as well. Go ahead and spin your little story about me and my "sockpuppets" any way you like. There's always been a method to my madness.

I really didn't know the difference between having "multiple accounts" and signing up as a different user after being "banned"... Not much difference to my mind... one leaves, another enters. But whatever. Mea Culpa. Banish me. But first? Talk out that personal shit The Spook dumped here just cuz he could and you let him do it.

I'm quite accustomed to being dragged through the mud Chico, but I'm here to take a stand against you, personally, if you try, so you'd better have some pretty damned good ammo in that gun of yours, not blanks, because I will fight you tooth and nail if you keep attempting to destroy me on this board too.

Sincerely,

Gypsy

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Post Re: Chico plays UP and a few other Truth Sites if Truth be t
I believe we've had three Skype voice chats together to date one of which was a group chat which included Chico, but I certainly don't ever recall making the claim that you're "not crazy"!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 pm

andywight wrote:
I believe we've had three Skype voice chats together to date one of which was a group chat which included Chico, but I certainly don't ever recall making the claim that you're "not crazy"!

I have it all recorded for posterity, Andy. Like I said: I always cover my ass. A girl can never be too careful you know.

Sincerely,

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:02 pm

:giggle:

That's got to be some damming evidence

:?

Oh well....

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Talk Shit wrote:
:giggle:

That's got to be some damming evidence

:?

Oh well....

Not really TS: Andy's a good egg. He calls it like he sees it. Likes to stir the pot every now and then for a laugh, but nothing too nefarious in either of our characters.

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Wow Chico: it looks like UP is having it's best day EVER. 19 users on line April 30. Up from 16.

Things are looking UP for UP! Wonder why so many people are tuning in and lurking as "guests". I wager it's gonna be a fun time in the back room of Sexus and their spin off today, eh?

Go find out what's going on Chico or Andy or Nongen or Storm or Canzirka. This comedia alternativa is hotting up so maybe GW should just duck out now. It's always good for "business" but whenever that happens? It's usually bad for the Gypsy Woman.

Gypsy

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

GW or who ever you are. You have no credibility, none, zippo, nada. You set people up. Your word is for shit.
Go and take a hike!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm
Site Admin

I don't know what your personal reason for taking me down is Chico, but you never will take Gypsy Woman down. I have fought trickier and much more ugly and aggressive guys than you with one hand tied behind my back since last June and I'm up for it at UP.

I have no desire to take you or anyone else "down". My primary desire is to uncover the truth. Yes, it has gotten me banned from four other so-called truth-seeking forums that didn't want certain truths to be known. You know something about the pursuit of truth, and your excellent Woodward Report is an easy example to point to. However, your primary interest is not the pursuit of truth. Perhaps it is "getting even". Perhaps it is "defending" yourself against perceived injustices. I don't really know the particulars, as human beings are very complex. But it's clear that you use whatever truth you dig up as an offensive weapon to attack your perceived enemies. I use truth to try to correct situations that damage the common good. There's a big difference there.

Quote:
THIS SHIT MUST STOP CHICO. Otherwise I WILL go crazy or worse.

You must play your part in that, GW. Drop the alter-egos. Be straight with us. Stop the deception and manipulation. Temper your hair-trigger. We are not your enemies. Help us help you. Help us help each other.

Quote:
I am not trying to take your precious "truth" board down.

I did start this board, but it's not MY board. It's OUR board, if we want it to be. Whether it lives or dies is up to the members. Forums are always about the members, whether the power pyramid recognizes it or not.

Quote:
By the way? I'm not really crazy. Never was. You've had enough conversations with me, as has Northern Boy and others who have admitted that ok, Gypsy isn't nuts.

You misunderstood, and that has damaging consequences when coupled with a hair-trigger. Misunderstandings happen more frequently that we realize. I said you were "mad". You might imagine that I was thinking you were crazy, but I was actually thinking you were angry, very angry, which can make people behave in strange ways, almost like they are crazy.

Quote:
I'm quite accustomed to being dragged through the mud Chico, but I'm here to take a stand against you, personally, if you try, so you'd better have some pretty damned good ammo in that gun of yours, not blanks, because I will fight you tooth and nail if you keep attempting to destroy me on this board too.

You are not my enemy. I actually want you here. I want everyone here that wants to make the world a better place for everyone. If we can just focus on that, I am sure we could make a good team.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Gee Chico.....

Sounds like you've been doing some "back chanelling" and other nefarious deeds.

Oh my.....so you do use those manipulation and deception tactics you've been accusing the "sociopaths" of.

Pot....Kettle.....Black.

You know Chico, you blow these things out of proportion yourself. You really are your own worst enemy.

I know you have devoted groupies here, but it is just a matter of time before they catch on to your game here.

(I know you love game theory Chico, I can see your manipulative techniques clear as day.)

So one more last time for posterity, this is all about personal information being exposed on this forum people.

Don't get distracted with all of this sockpuppet stuff. It comes down to Chico allowing this stuff to stay on, even after member's have requested that it be taken down.

Chico wants to have the last say on this matter. I started a poll, but he will invalidate it because of this "sockpuppet" crap.

This forum is his vision......members don't matter to Chico.

Chico is all about his own "shadow projection" on these truth crusades of his. This is his therapy group.

And you know folks, this isn't the first time.....there is a lot of situational psychopathy here.

(And Andy....I answered all of your questions buddy).

Canzirka wrote:
Good Lord Chico.....

More of your holier than thou BS.

Geez....don't you realize that your "freedom and liberty" only goes as far as another person's boundaries?

People value their privacy.

It really is a simple matter here......

All personal information not voluntarily given should be removed.

It is all about respecting another person's boundaries.

You, "Mr. Empathy", don't seem to grasp this basic human concept.

As far as sockpuppet accounts go, you have the ability to check IP addresses being the administrator and all.
An easy solution.
Stop making it sound like a bigger issue to fix than it is.

Gypsy, I'm glad you don't have to speak about yourself in the third person any longer.

That must have been exhausting.

Edit: I remember when it all started to go downhill.....Chico posted a private chat from Nexus which really served no purpose and exposed nothing anyone didn't already know. He has no discretion, cannot be trusted IMHO. You don't need to cross that line to get your point across. Again, no respect for other people's boundaries.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
(I know you love game theory Chico, I can see your manipulative techniques clear as day.)

Canzirka, you really have no idea how clueless you are. I'm sure your suspicions hang together really well in your eyes, but you are missing most of the dots you need to see the real picture. I know you won't believe me, but I just want to have it recorded here for posterity's sake. Nothing personal.

Quote:
So one more last time for posterity, this is all about personal information being exposed on this forum people.

No, it's not. In your brainwashed mind, full of never-questioned rules concerning forum decorum, it is. As King Art2, GW posted far more personal information about herself on this forum than Zook ever did. Then when her new sockpuppet was discovered the very day it was created, she went back and edited all those posts, replacing their contents. After all, how can she make her ultimatum to Chico stick when she's guilty of doing the very thing she holds against Chico?

Quote:
Don't get distracted with all of this sockpuppet stuff. It comes down to Chico allowing this stuff to stay on, even after member's have requested that it be taken down.

Can you see now how silly you look?

Quote:
Chico wants to have the last say on this matter. I started a poll, but he will invalidate it because of this "sockpuppet" crap.

The poll is still up, but so is the information that we have people voting multiple times, invalidating the "one man, one vote" condition necessary for democracy to work. The members will have to decide if the poll is valid or not, and I am only one of those members.

Quote:
This forum is his vision......members don't matter to Chico. Chico is all about his own "shadow projection" on these truth crusades of his. This is his therapy group.

That's just your BS opinion, which you are free to express here.

Quote:
As far as sockpuppet accounts go, you have the ability to check IP addresses being the administrator and all. An easy solution. Stop making it sound like a bigger issue to fix than it is.

Funny you should mention that. For the first time ever on UP, I went through the IPs of some members last night, using the procedures that are standard at Nexus, but have not been used so far at UP. Those members that have something to hide, meaning all of GW's sockpuppets, were proxy servers. FYI.

Quote:
Edit: I remember when it all started to go downhill.....Chico posted a private chat from Nexus which really served no purpose and exposed nothing anyone didn't already know.

That's when it started to go golden, my clueless Canzirka. That's when the pursuit of truth here began. That's when the guilty could no longer hide behind their right to privacy.

Quote:
He has no discretion, cannot be trusted IMHO.

Good news, Canzirka -- I don't ask for your trust. I've seen too many con-artists say "Trust me." You won't get that from me. You'll get that from Bill Ryan, Inelia, Richard, Celine, Atticus, and a whole host of others. If you want to trust someone, you know where to find them.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next