Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
United People: The Band Played On 

Post United People: The Band Played On
Hello All!

Since Chico decided to "out" me and published my Private Message to him and others on a thread at United People, I'm certain he won't mind me publishing a few of his, and my own emails to him, both here and on my blog.

Meanwhile: I will be posting below an email I sent to Chico after I'd read all I could stand on "Banning For Dollars" and this thread entitled "My First Hand Experience of GW". I wrote that email in early March. The 6th to be exact.

Note the date of this email, and the data which it contains, including links: I was literally sick to my stomach when I wrote it. Pissed as hell. But I did my homework nonetheless and I sent Chico that detailed email.

I hope you all do yours as well...

I am currently writing a blogpost over at Gypsy Speaks, even though it's National Workers Day everywhere on the planet except for North America it seems. Despite it not being a Holiday here? I have kept my son home from school today declaring it our "Do Fuck All Day" in solidarity. I told him let's not just talk about it son, let's walk the walk... He was mighty grateful and went back to bed after drinking a smoothie, but alas, I'm cheating somewhat and hard at work on my blog.

I won't be walking in protest today. This post and my subsequent post will be my protest though.

When it's posted, I encourage you to study the data I'm dumping there. It might wake some people up to what exactly I have "done" here at UP, or it might not, but anyway, I'm giving it a shot after a very short Skype exchange between Chico and I last night: I'm sure he won't mind my cutting and pasting it here. He's done so much cutting and pasting of private conversations himself, which can all be found on the "Banning for Dollars" thread if you have a mind to question me...

Don't bother questioning me though. Comments will be closed there. You can go ahead and bash me and hash it out here amongst yourselves if you like but honestly: If y'all are still too dumb to get it, after I post this email, the skype chat, and my blogpost?

You'll never get it and you truly should not be a member on this forum, IMHO. You should be out there working today, at your McDonald's gig like Inelia Benz's son Philip George was at about this time last year while his girlfriend was gestating their 2nd child in Madrid, and Inelia was high fiving him on his Face Book, celebrating his good fortune at having found such a good job. This was just before she became an lInternational Sensation in the comedia alternativa, courtesy of Bill Ryan, promoter extraordinaire.

Monday, April 30, 2012
[10:56:06 PM] Gypsy: Hi Chico.
[10:56:39 PM] Chico: Howdy!
[10:56:54 PM] Chico: You OK?
[10:57:25 PM] Gypsy: Just dropping a note, asking again that all personal details about me be scrubbed on your forum, if you wouldn't mind terribly. I sent you the link the other day... also Darrell Simon contacted me, says he's for some reason unable to scrub a nested post...
[10:57:32 PM] Gypsy: He may contact you himself.
[10:57:48 PM] Gypsy: (yup, fine thanks, and you?)
[10:58:01 PM] Gypsy: So that's about it. Take care.
[10:58:13 PM] Chico: Doing fine. I thought you scrubbed all your posts already.
[10:58:33 PM] Gypsy: I did. Dsimon nested one and is unable to edit it.
[10:58:38 PM] Chico: King Art2 that is. He posted the worst stuff.
[10:58:47 PM] Gypsy: Don't know if his edit ability timed out.
[10:58:53 PM] Gypsy: Or what the issue is.
[10:58:57 PM] Gypsy: He'll be in touch.
[10:59:09 PM] Gypsy: That's all gone: Dsimon replied to one
[10:59:43 PM] Gypsy: and nested the original post, seems he can't get rid of it, said he tried etc.
[10:59:54 PM] Chico: What were you thinking with those KA2 posts? Was that a setup to trip up Chico?
[11:00:15 PM] Gypsy: Nothing I really care to discuss: It was on the "poll".
[11:00:20 PM] Gypsy: You figure it out.
[11:00:29 PM] Gypsy: I will leave it at that.
[11:00:38 PM] Chico: I did. I just thought I could get another opinion.
[11:00:53 PM] Chico: I don't take it personally, just so you know.
[11:00:56 PM] Gypsy: No Chico... you really haven't figured out much in all these months.
[11:01:09 PM] Chico: No doubt.
[11:01:23 PM] Gypsy: So let's end it here: can you kindly scrub the shit that Zook left on your board?
[11:01:32 PM] Chico: But I'm learning. didn't take me long to expose KA2.
[11:01:35 PM] Gypsy: that's the only reason I went in.
[11:01:45 PM] Gypsy: To deal with Zook.
[11:01:48 PM] Chico: Too small of a reason.
[11:01:56 PM] Gypsy: Fine.
[11:01:59 PM] Gypsy: That's ok.
[11:02:01 PM] Chico: All that for "BC"?
[11:02:09 PM] Gypsy: I am a small mouse Chico.
[11:02:20 PM] Chico: In your dreams....
[11:02:26 PM] Chico: :D
[11:02:39 PM] Gypsy: Nope, all that for reasons which I have tried and failed to convey.
[11:02:42 PM] Gypsy: Take care.
[11:02:44 PM] Chico: I was glad to have you on the forum.
[11:02:51 PM] Chico: But you should give it up.
[11:02:59 PM] Chico: More peace for you that way.

This is my email to Chico on March 6th. This communication between Chico and I began on February 21, 2012. Our communication was initiated by both Chico and Andywight. I will be posting ALL relevant data in this regard, both prior to this March 6th email and afterwards, on my Gypsy Speaks blog.

I am opening this thread for discussion of what will be posted on my blog later on today or tomorrow or whenever it's fit for publication.

Happy International Workers Day.

PLEASE NOTE: At the time I wrote this email below, I was NOT a member of United People, having only posted ONCE under the user name "Ninjanun" on June 1st, 2011 when the forum was young and had but 11 members. I was the 11th. (Ninjanun's single appearance here on that date will soon become relevant to this discussion. (Edit May 2nd: Or maybe not. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of real discernment of content here or even any unique content save for perhaps an honest to goodness psychotherapist member's misdiagnosis of another member's mental disorder... That was not merely unique. It was erroneous on so many levels but perhaps this is why Magamud should stick to pounding furiously on his drum kit (pretend it's me Mags) and leave the psychoanalysis of comedia alternativa sock-puppets to the real professionals...)

I had NO CLUE that the person Chico gave the pseudonym "Dog", in the "Banning for Dollars" thread posted on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm, is Charles Plateroti aka WhiteHaze and Chico is his friend. and former co-moderator at Nexus. (That date and name is IMPORTANT, United People: please keep that tucked in the back of your mind somewhere. It will become relevant to this discussion.)

From Gypsy Woman

Mar 6

Heading: By the way...

to Hugh

Hi Hugh,

I've read through this "thread" which has my initials on it at UP...

I've caught Zook in a BIG FAT LIE... (lol... OH NO!!)

2 as a matter of fact! Make that 1/2 a dozen...

Having just spoken to me, you may have gotten a feel of just how much data my brain quickly has access to, without looking at any actual data in front of me, right?

The thread in question is called: Zookie's first hand experience of GW

Firstly?

Zookie HAS no "first hand experience" of GW.... only second hand shit and the nutty mutterings of a manic depressive woman in the back rooms of Avalon and Nexus, in point of fact... and what he learned from my emails (read my blog... I POSTED them...) and from my reactions to being NAMED in the Nexus "Time-line" both I, in my blog, and ZOOKIE refers to, in that thread on UP...

Zookie says this: In one of those exchanges, GW referred to her son as being learning disabled."...

UNTRUE.

BULLFUCKING SHIT.

I POSTED THE ACTUAL and ENTIRE EMAIL EXCHANGE between Bill Ryan and myself ON MY BLOG...

Zook then goes on to say: " in the privacy of the MOD chamber - of "What a woman .. what a Mom!" (implying the insensitivity of any mother with a challenged child that would discuss their own son to others in that casual dismissive way).

I also deal with Zook's "response", in the "privacy" of THE INNER SANCTUM, which over 50 people or MORE had access to, including at that time Inelia Benz, on my blog...

Then Zook says: I meant nothing more by it and in fact even defended her research and exposure of the fraud of Inelia Benz (both privately in the Avalon MOD chamber and publicly in the Timeline thread at Nexus).

Bullshit, Zook... when The Woodward Report was stolen and posted on 3 different forums? YOU WERE NOT A MOD AT AVALON, you were a Moderator at NEXUS... so, 'splain that statement, if you would be so kind?

HUNG ON HIS OWN PETARD... it was only a matter of time. I've said this before to others and I will say it again to you Hugh: Zook isn't nearly as smart as he gives himself SO MUCH credit for being...

This is where Zook begins slipping into the hole he's just dug, Zookie says THIS: "The tipsy gypsy woman" (I haven't had a drink since I was 25 years old, FYI.)...

He goes on that I was in my "blind rage" and attacking Nexus "for inadvertently revealing her name and personal info in the Timeline thread - I say inadvertently because that info came directly from Bill Ryan broken confidence email".

Zookie is lying, and he knows he is lying... (Gypsy edit: The truth about what really happened and who really OUTED ME and MY NAME is available on my blog. Zook's not only an idiot in my opinion? He never does any homework. Too smart. He don' need to do no stinkin' homework. Everyone knows he's brilliant! Just ask his mummy. "Ees true. My leetle Zookiecookie? He never need to study.")

He says that "GW" "...stalked Richard and Celine's small business in Montreal..."

Excuse me? Who began attacking and stalking who? And where? AND WHEN?

Does anyone KNOW...? Has anyone done DUE DILIGENCE?

And when "GW" FINALLY RESPONDED IN KIND (and yes, quite unkindly, sorry that you are so taken aback by my blog, Hugh...) on her blog, months after they and their membership and 3 other, make that 4, other forums had taken me apart, limb from limb?

Oh no... I am awful, terrible and totally unfair??

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHO ACTUALLY BEGAN THIS UGLY PUBLIC BUSINESS you're finally getting up to speed on... who drew FIRST BLOOD against "GW" at Avalon and Nexus...

And WHY... ("whitewash", think whitewash campaign...)

GO LOOK... please Hugh. Just go look. The facts of the matter are ALL THERE. (Gypsy edit: he didn't. Chico could give 2 SHITS at that point about GW, and still doesn't. The only reason he contacted me was FOR CHICO'S and ANDY'S INTERESTS... always been about CHICO here, and CHICO'S unfair banning at Avalon and Nexus, and ANDY'S unfair banning, and ANDY'S case for "libel" against Nexus. It's never been about anything else or anyone else, for these guys. And that said: the other day, Gypsy Woman was outed and vilified and CHARGED by the creator of yet another comedia alternativa Forum. 5 forums have done this to me, at last count. GW (ME) is always used as cannon fodder or suffers collateral damage in these ongoing "Forum Wars".)

In point of fact?

Celine and Richard do not own the small business known as "Kenzo" in LAVAL QUEBEC, a suburb of Montreal... I proved all that on my blog... With hard data. Zookie doesn't do HIS homework.

This is IMPORTANT, Hugh.

Celine, in point of fact, has very little if ANYTHING to do with "Kenzo", she was an EMPLOYEE.

It's Christina and her husband's small business... (this is who Lomax MAY be refering to: their Kenzo website... all this info this guy Lomax posted on Avalon Forum but scrubbed immediately thereafter but someone got screen shots and published them on Atticus1.org? Most of it was gleaned on "Gypsy Speaks"... in my opinion...) (Gypsy edit May 2nd: for those of you lost ie: for clarity's sake and so that Stephen Hodges or "Lomax" doesn't come in here to this really well known forum that's currently being deliberately dismantled by GW, according to certain players in here: Christina (last name withheld but just google it if interested), owns KENZO... Christine Anderson works at "Madre Tierra" in Vilcabamba, Bill Ryan's new hidey-hole. She's the new other 1/2 of Bill Ryan's new "Team". Dunno who Lomax was referrincing on Avalon but those posts disappeared just as quickly as they appeared. By the way, as a funny aside: Say Lomax spelled backwards. What does it sound like? Using a British accent helps...)

I crawled right up both Dick and Celine's butts too... Stephen Hodges knows all this... he didn't even know Celine and Dick's surname. NO ONE DID, not the mods, NO ONE... Everyone at Avalon and Nexus believes their surname is "Dragaon"...

Stephen Hodges learned their surname from MY BLOG... in July...

Zook then says: "Cuckoo for coco puffs would be too trite a description for GW."

Hmmm let me get this straight: This is coming from a guy who takes his marching orders at Nexus from a henpecked man and a woman who is on such high doses of lithium to control her manic depression that she needs to have her blood tested every few days. FACT... not fiction.

Me? Well perhaps I SHOULD be on meds, however, I've never been diagnosed with any sort of mental disorder!!

Says Cuckie Zookie though: "I actually think she is working in the duty of Cass Sunstein and alternative media disruption ... but that's just a pet theory." Dunno who this person is, I guess I should go down another rabbit hole but you know what? Naaaa.... Can't be arsed. (Gypsy Edit: Aaaah I see now said the blind man. Now I recall where I read the name "Cass Sunstein". Well, one of the places I've seen it at any rate. I feel sure that someone once posted those names in my blog comments somewhere. I should look but there are over 800 sitting there, as someone can recently testify to, and it's a bitch to scroll through every single one looking for names. I did it a little while ago trying to remove a couple of libelous comments. So, Zook mentions 2 people who Charles, our forum member, was also talking about a while back. Linking GYPSY WOMAN to then... Hmmmm.... The plot thickens... Now I'm wondering: did the kook get his "intel" on the nefarious Gypsy from ZookieCookie, or did ZookieCookie get his intelligence on the dastardly Gypsy from the kook. I don't know. Ask the cookie or the kook. I still ain't going there...)

The final nails in Zook's coffin are these statements here: "In retrospect, Nexus made the mistake of not properly vetting the private transcript that Bill dumped in the MOD chamber at Avalon, e.g. before releasing the contents into the Timeline thread at Nexus. The release of her real name was never really that important for the rest of us ..."

Nuh uh... I beg to differ: ONE MOD at the very minimum specifically expressed to the group the IMPORTANCE of at least contacting me to give me a HEADS UP...

Celine Hertzog replied something to the effect: "Are you kidding me? Have you read her blog??"

I have the transcript of that exchange from the Nexus Mod Room, just prior to the release of the "Atticus Time-line"...

Go read this page... from the beginning... and remember to LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE DATES OF THESE ARCHIVED "Charles" POSTS...

What's wrong with this picture, Hugh?

LOOK AT THE DATES...

For instance? WHERE IS THIS POST in Whitehaze's archive which I linked you to above?

Where are the posts "Charles" AKA Whitehaze wrote about "GW" (in collaboration with, and in support of, Celine and Richard's story...) when he FIRST ARRIVED AT NEXUS IN EARLY MARCH?}

Try to find them without my link... go ahead. Try. (I did... tough to do...)

And how about those posts "Whitehaze" (WH AKA "Charles the Mod") wrote about me afterwards, during the June 4-5th Time-line, which was referenced by ZOOKIE at UP?

Zookie et al have snookered most of the people most of the time at Nexus beginning back in early March, 2011. Why should they stop now?

He's now trying to snooker the people you have congregating over at UP, because he KNOWS that most if not all won't practice due diligence, and bottom line? This character just thinks he's smarter that y'all!

What Zookie may NOT know is that I am reading and documenting everything he is writing... and that I have documented it ALL from the get-go at Nexus...

I blogged it, if you'd care to have a look.

No one at UP who IS reading my blog has much understanding of what I wrote, no one understands the DATA I've provided, and they're certainly not clicking many links.

Even if you do? Zookie's betting you won't find evidence of his lies and out and out BULLSHIT...

It's there, Hugh. All there. The early Nexus Mods and Dickhead may have BURIED the evidence?

However it is STILL THERE... I know because I just accessed it!

GW of course, in early March of 2011, when Charles Plateroti, Richard and his wife were slagging me non-stop on their new platform, and all their new members were jumping on their bandwagon, was nowhere to be found either on Avalon (scrubbed by Richard...) nor Nexus (not a member there... LOL!!)

FREE FOR ALL!!!

They were specifically TARGETING ME...

They made me their scapegoat at Avalon AND Nexus.

EVERYTHING was pinned on "GW"... or "Atticus"... And Celine and Dick? Teflon coated...

They would have blamed me for killing Jimmy Hoffa too, but that would have been a bit of stretch, even for those fools...

I clearly referenced all of this in MY BLOG and I provided LINKS and PROOF...

The threads in question, one of which you began, I believe, about Bill Ryan, seem to be very deeply buried now at Nexus, only readily accessible BEHIND CLOSED DOORS at Nexus... or to those who have the sense and determination and ability to click around until they hit EUREKA, like I just it, and...

ZOOK KNOWS IT!!!

Now please Hugh, look at Celine's post archives: posts 1-371, page one:

Question for you? This archive only goes back one month! Where are all her earlier posts, beginning HERE:

And how about this one? Where is this one in her POST ARCHIVES?

What about this post, where Celine says:

"And then Gypsy woman, Inelia, Enlightned ...started up...

And i started to get reports about them

some very troubling... I was concerned Bill was being played and brought the information to the MODS. They felt their hands were tied. Bill saw us as being on a witch hunt and did not believe our intentions were positive.

So... i started a thread in the new inner sanctum... thinking if we discussed it as a group..maybe the truth will be clearer to all. Bill got very upset...

I belive he posted his final message from the GW thread in the new inner sanctum, publicly so you all have probably read it.

He stated "i am allowed to re post my posts anywhere i please" as a defence for going public with it... but that would not have applied if any of the members of the inner sanctum had done that.(we all had to state that we would never share this info)"

BULLSHIT.

I managed to access the "Inner Sanctum" at Project Avalon. I copied and pasted Celine's entire "WITCHHUNT" thread. (She was specifically hunting me, NOT Inelia, NOT "Enlightened": "The GW Thread", she called it...

All Celine's "inside info", all her "intelligence", came from: YOU GUESSED IT, "WhiteHaze"... my former friend Charles Plateroti!

Charles apparently "shared" 40 or so email exchanges between he and I WITH CELINE, all during the time i was temporarily suspended at Avalon from February 12th through the 17th... or the 19th... whatever. It was NOT "200".

And ask yourself if Whitehaze, a MODERATOR at Avalon and Nexus, will lie about THAT (data) what else is he lying about?

I blogged that data as well...

He did more that that: he then LIED in the Nexus posts he wrote, describing what went down!

Whitehaze backs Celine up on that thread, read it... it's interesting... lotsa holes... I CALLED EVERYONE OUT ON EVERY SINGLE LIE EVERYONE TOLD...

On my blog. When I was finally at my wits end and figured out how to BUILD A BLOG. (When the going gets tough? The tough get LEARNING...)

BTW: You arrived at Nexus on May 14th or so, ready to make this "a reality" according to this, which looks to be your first post.

However that said? I cannot access your POST ARCHIVES!

But hey, there's more than ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT, and although this thread is BURIED, I just accessed it. (Richard himself gave me the link!)

READ THAT THREAD CAREFULLY Hugh: you will find many of ZOOK'S CURRENT LIES, which he is now telling everyone ON YOUR FORUM!!!

I'll leave you to your work now, ok? DIG for the truth, Hugh. It's there.

Do your job on your forum. Practice DUE DILIGENCE. Don't let that fucker get away with this shit!

ZOOK IS A BUSHY HEADED LIAR.

I am very tired of fighting everyone on those bloody "truth" forums, and now? You've got Zookie over at yours too, continuing to bullshit most of the people most of the tim, and I really can't stand much more of his putrid crap... and the people who are now crapping all over "GW" there too.

I told you Hugh, I was done with this shit a long time ago, and then Celine thought it was safe to mention "GW" and I reacted and then you came a callin' and well, the rest is history, eh?

I'm sick to my stomach again here after reading that thread begun by your buddy Andy.

On second thought? Don't say howdee to him from me. Thanks all the same.

This shit will never end for me, as long as I keep tuning in. I nearly lost my health and did lose 15 pounds last year which I could ill afford to lose and still haven't put back on, trying to fight this VIRTUAL NONSENSE... I nearly lost my son too.

I am DONE.

Sorry my blog makes you wince. The naked truth is sometimes very ugly indeed.

Nice talking to you earlier. You should have said something...

END OF EMAIL

You should note that this reference to "Nice talking to you earlier" meant nice talking to you ON SKYPE FOR NEARLY 2 HOURS EARLIER...

At that time? I had no idea that "GW" was being viciously SLAGGED and SMEARED on Chico's Forum. As you can tell by the email I sent him, I did discover it and was RIGHTLY ANNOYED at what was going on and the fact that CHICO HIMSELF had not bothered to DISCLOSE THESE SAD FACTS during that 2 hour Skype conversation which I RECORDED for posterity.

FOR THE RECORD: Chico did NOT bother to do his homework. Chico did NOT do "due diligence" as I IMPLORED HIM TO. Chico did NOTHING to prevent him from continuing to LIE, DEFAME ME, and otherwise DESTROY MY CHARACTER.

Therefore, soon after sending this email to *Chico et al I became a member of this forum as "Strenia", Roman Goddess of Strength and Endurance, and came to United People to do the job MYSELF.

A woman's work is never done eh? Not even today: INTERNATIONAL WORKERS DAY. (Did you work today?}

*Chico: there is no way you can ever deny receiving this email from me on March 6th 2011 because I covered my ass. I HAVE TO ALWAYS COVER MY ASS!!! Why? Because thanks to people like Celine Porcheron, Richard Hertzog, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy, Ben Murphy, Charles Plateroti, and UncleZook here, among others? I HAVE NO HONORABLE NAME AND NO CREDIBILITY ON THIS PLANET and I'm always asked to provide PROOF of what I say. Yet anyone's else "word" about me is acceptable to y'all. Zook's for example. NO PROOF IS EVER REQUIRED OR PRODUCED by people who try to ASSASSINATE MY CHARACTER both here and elsewhere.

Celine's assetion to Kerry Cassidy that her SOLICITOR cause "Gypsy Woman to stop blogging" is a BALD FACED LIE. Celine has never offered a shred of evidence however the fact that I HAVE NOT STOPPED BLOGGING and my blog is still STANDING should tell you something about Celine's inability to be truthful with her own forum, much less Kerry Cassidy, whom she recently asked "transparency" from. Ask Celine for proof, Canzirka, and please post that proof on United People since Richard is unable or unwilling to post the proof of Celine's TRUTH on his "truth forum".

Be a sport. Thanks.

There is another member of UNITED PEOPLE FORUM who can CONFIRM they too received this Bcc'd email above. I will not out them though...

Stay tuned: the back story of Chico and the Man and Gypsy Woman is coming soon, to a blog near you!

If you need to message me? Please do so using my "Gypsy Speaks" blog email address which you can find there. I won't be back except maybe to clean up some typos in this OP and add bits where I deem necessary. I will not comment to any reply posted here and will not be logging in after today to check any PMs.

Peace Out, United People.

Good Luck,

Gypsy

PS: Do not send me PM's here please. They will not be opened. Thanks. Use my Gypsy Speaks email if you need to make any "quick observations" or ask me any questions Canzirka. Thank you.

For your listening and viewing pleasure:

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Wed May 02, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Post Re: United People: The Band Played On
Holly Mackerel! :wtf:

Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks...

Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

What a complete Sham....

Can I sell tickets to this?

Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Quote:
(Gypsy edit: he didn't. Chico could give 2 SHITS at that point about GW, and still doesn't. The only reason he contacted me was FOR CHICO'S and ANDY'S INTERESTS... always been about CHICO here, and CHICO'S unfair banning at Avalon and Nexus, and ANDY'S unfair banning, and ANDY'S case for "libel" against Nexus. It's never been about anything else or anyone else, for these guys. And that said: the other day, Gypsy Woman was outed and vilified and CHARGED by the creator of yet another comedia alternativa Forum. 5 forums have done this to me, at last count. GW (ME) is always used as cannon fodder or suffers collateral damage in these ongoing "Forum War".)

I agree with your observation whole heartedly.

Edit:

Gypsy, no one really needed to out you. It was really obvious that Strenia and Mouse were you.
Zook also realized it and even stated it here weeks prior, and he never bothered confronting you.
I don't think you would have had the backlash you think if you were just honest about it from the beginning.
You do have an inimitable style which was difficult for you to disguise.
You even admitted yourself that carrying the ruse with Doc was exhausting.
(I never paid any attention to Doc, because it looked like babble to me).

Bottom line, this place has a lot of situational psychopathy and is really all about Chico and Andy's personal agendas.

Last edited by Canzirka on Tue May 01, 2012 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Nobody gives a shit.....

Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 pm

magamud wrote:
Nobody gives a shit.....

We should give a shit. Who is always going on and on about psychopaths and sociopaths and yet we stand here and 'don't give a shit' that a woman's life was ruined, apparently just for the fun of it? I did a lot of digging and I read GW's blog and I clicked a lot of the links she provided and still didn't find as much information as she has provided here. I knew there was a lot I was missing, but I just could not find it. Making excuses just doesn't cut it anymore.

Stormborn

Tue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Thank you, Gypsy Woman.

I will now give my narrative and then let the people judge for themselves as to what you really are, namely, a mountain maker of molehills ... an easily-affronted thin skin ... an accuser on a dearth of factual arguments ... a subtle shifter of truths (e.g. distorter) ... a stripper of narrative ... and a holder of feet to the fire after the coals have had a year to cool off.

Need we wonder why I referred to you earlier as a (premature) female ejaculator?

:jest:

Granted, you may yet correct my memory (that is, if my recollection is indeed poor a year later; and here, who among us has perfect memory short of recalling it from a computer?) ... but I will deliver you now with no mercy for calling me a liar. After all, everything I wrote about you fits the truths that I know and recall.

But let me read your diatribe again just to refresh my memory of things. A year has gone by since I've been out of the Avalon MOD room, but now that you've ridden the moths off the ball, let me try and recall the timelines at both Avalon and Nexus. I do have access to the Nexus database, I think ... unless the timeline thread has been moved to MODs only. I'm no longer a MOD there, but since you follow me around like Glenn Close and a Baskerville hound, I'm sure you knew that.

Expect no mercy, sweets. The word "liar" has always rubbed me the wrong way. You know - unlike you mendacious lot - who roll lies off the back as a matter of fact, e.g. like a duck rolls water ... that accusation - always unfounded, FWIW, at least since I stopped stealing cookies from the childhood jar - seriously brings teh fighting spirit in me.

So let me read again and see what mischief in your mind has possessed you to call me a liar. Then I will visit the archives at Nexus and see if I can't convince you to change your premature pissing ways.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 pm
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
Quote:
The only reason he contacted me was FOR CHICO'S and ANDY'S INTERESTS...

I agree with your observation whole heartedly.

GW is completely wrong about why I contacted her. She spins it this way for her own advantage. Canzirka, you are clueless, as usual. You simply have an axe to grind.

Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Okay ... just finished reading GW's post.

Can we spell INNUENDO, good folks?

I mean seriously, what is this screech owl going on about? And note how she says she's gonna run off to her blog and won't answer any questions here? You probably guessed as to the reason why? That's because on the slightest cross-examination, any court of law, reason, or even long jumps ... would toss her dossier out the door and load her tuffet into a tree bucket aimed at the Moon.

If I only suspected as much before, I'm ready to say it now ... Gypsy Woman belongs with a squirrel perched on her shoulder and chewing at her earlobe. Bonafide squirrelmunch! The only other realistic scenarios is that she is cointel amateur trying to destroy as many truth-attempting forums as she can lay her hands on. I mean, no one ever invites her to join their forum ... but she finds her way there sooner or later ... plunges into a victim's role ...
and then drags the drama to the loudspeaker so that all other truth pursuits are overwhelmed by her energy.

The biggest clue is that she pretends that her job prospects are diminished because people (e.g. those doing the hiring) will read about her badly-painted character (of her own design mostly, just go and read her blog ... what a screech owl!!) ... and not hire her. Say what? What boss is going to hire someone by looking up their name on Google as opposed to the resume in front of them?

But even if they do, whose fault is it anyway if a search of her real name leads back to her blog ... it's called accountability. You behave like a screech owl ... then you'll get your wings clipped for it. What can be more fair than that? Btw, I have never released her real name to the public. Nice surreptitious atempt at loading that blame on me as well, Screech.

I'm just started on ya, Sweets. But I'm going to watch a TCM movie first to calm my mind before I visit the archives and expose your tempest in a teapot and mountain on a molehill.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next