Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
GW plays UP 

Post Re: GW plays UP
Lily may I have some of your dessert? I'll bring the coffee!

Stormborn

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm
Site Admin

My first response to GW after starting this thread is here.

My second response to GW is here.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Chico, GW and anyone else who will listen:

First off and most important: NOthing will destroy a forum if people want to be here. Chico you do not need to appeal to anything....Be you, are you sometimes niave? Yes. so am I. You and Gypsy are hashing this issue out.... great, hash it out.

I am glad that King Art is Gypsy because I am scared that people crucify her blog....It scares me because it remains documented work, with proof implicating people who deserve it. I feel strongly that this is work of the highest caliber.

Gypsy is sensative about her info because of what occured as a result of this work ethic. Let me say this: When "King Art" made an appearance what is the first thing that happened? Well for one thing our favorite sycophant came right back here.... that tells me that as long as Gypsy persists in her fight against those fakirs, there will always be Zookies who are waiting in the shadows to attack when they percieve a weakness.

Before I criticize my friend Gypsy with my own opinions I have to consider why she takes this info and why she goes to such lengths to set traps for those who are hounding her....I don't know if I can tell her with a straight face that she shouldn't sock puppet and/or do anything else she can to protect herself....King Art had me fooled and it fooled Zookie!!!! Kudos on that one... Noww this to say to a few members:

a) Kudos to Northern Boy on his post about not caring about the sock puppets.... Northern you are not a bully nd you do go by your own drummer mad props.

b) Andy, my conclusion about Arthur was after I read the latest :? I did say I thought it was a female though! :giggle:

c) Chico...you rock just let it happen when the forum gets that way. I am not taking a side in the dispute about info because I have to think about it.....But I have the utmost respect for you and Gypsy among others

d) Zook you got burned again....You came back here cause you thought Art was going after teh Gypsy....makes one realize that Gypsy is smart and knows how to fight....thats another bloody nose for you Spook! You coward. You thought you smelled weakness, now you have to go back to mom's basement empty handed again....heres a hint, grow a backbone.

To everyone....post and enjoy the Oy show...it does not have to be detrimental to the board. Craziness was often tolerated in ancient society..... and it was considered a gift from the gods...making Oy a gifted individual :o I am going to scream now thank you very much

Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Fri May 04, 2012 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2