Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
Thank you and fuck you 
Site Admin

Post Re: Thank you and fuck you
Someone told me today that GW is now a "Public Person" and certain information about her which was dumped here by someone with deliberate and malicious intent will not be scrubbed.

It's true that we don't intend to do any scrubbing here without a high consensus from the members. That means you should be careful what you say, because it will likely be around for a long time. If you're not OK with that, you should not exercise your free speech on this forum. Anything you say can potentially be held for or against you. That is part of the responsibility that comes with freedom of speech, a responsibility that we tend to forget.

As I am fond of saying, "If you can't control what comes out of your mouth, what can you control?"

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 am

This means I should be careful what I say Chico?

Very well. I have personally scrubbed a couple of my own posts here. Those that I was still able to. I advise others to do the same. Your words, as Chico has duly noted, are here for posterity and may yet come back to haunt you therefore exercise extreme caution on this or any comedia alternativa site. There are individuals who can and do go through the data you deposit on forums with a fine tooth comb to extract every clue they can discover about you.

If they've a mind to do so.

You have a habit of cherry picking the lines you address in your replies, Chico. Someone else who was recently posting here had exactly the same MO. It went back and forth. Ad naseum. Some people got sick of it and ignored it, or left, or were too exhausted to continue witnessing it or countering the ad hominem slurs and attacks, or the "foe" function was implemented. Something which I just discovered in the user control panel.

I'm not very adept at this forum stuff. Not like some of the pros. I wish I'd known about this function when I first arrived. It would have saved me a lot of grief rather than reading or scrolling through all the shite that was deposited on thread after thread here by all the usual suspects.

I know better than to argue with you, Chico.

Carry on with your public social experiment here.

I have work to do and a real life to live. This has been another exercise in futility. One of many lately.

What's the definition of insanity again: remind me?

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:18 am

Hi Mouse, Chico and All,

Let me get this straight, are you saying Gypsy Woman's personal details are on this forum? (Sorry, I haven't read every single thread on here.) Is this correct? If so, surely it must be deleted at once! Or have I missed something?
Lily

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 am

To whom it may concern including Chico and Canzirka: I do not use PMs to communicate. I will not open them.

Post whatever it is you have to say openly. If you're on my foe list: I will not see it but others will.

Anything you have to say to me or about me you should be willing to state publicly. Not in secret rooms or while lurking in the shadows.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:26 am

Hi Mouse, Chico and All,

Let me get this straight, are you saying Gypsy Woman's personal details are on this forum? (Sorry, I haven't read every single thread on here.) Is this correct? If so, surely it must be deleted at once! Or have I missed something?
Lily

That's what I'm saying Lily.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 am

Well shit Chico, this must be rectified at once imo. Surely this does not require a 'poll' to do this. This is personal information!

I myself had a mild panic attack the other night where I copy and pasted something that had my email on the bottom of it. Not being used to this software I couldn't figure out how to edit it (I did so finally), but that was within MY CONTROL. If it is not within someone's control to edit personal information, then to my mind it needs to be addressed URGENTLY.

This is serious stuff Chico. As administrator of this forum, you are calling the shots here...

Lily

Edit: Now Chico has disappeared? He was on this thread a moment ago.
Sorry, another edit, 'does not require a poll'

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 am

To whom it may concern including Chico and Canzirka: I do not use PMs to communicate. I will not open them.

Post whatever it is you have to say openly. If you're on my foe list: I will not see it but others will.

Anything you have to say to me or about me you should be willing to state publicly. Not in secret rooms or while lurking in the shadows.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Quote:
If you read it, you'll see I gave you the option of public/private. You made the call, so here it is for all to enjoy.

I'll happily post this publicly.....but out of respect to you am sending it this way first. Your call.

Mouse/Strenia/Gypsy –

I do not have a problem with you. I understand why you are enraged at these forums. I agree they can be absolute cesspools. I rarely if ever participate on them.....gave this one a shot.....too much personal forum bashing for me. Not my thing.

I do find it strange when you talk about yourself in the third person with these alter egos....bizarre. Really, you have such a distinct style; you aren't fooling anyone so why bother? I knew who you were with your first post as Strenia and Mouse.

Be honest, are you laughing your ass off that none of these "truthseekers" have called you out?

I left this little shindig as soon as Andy posted private information because as you know (in your Strenia days) that he was having a spat with Truthunter.

I did not support that any more than I supported the shit that was pulled on you. I was surprised that you got involved with it, particularly after being the recipient of this type of behaviour.

You are very quick to anger and always think people are challenging you. I’ll admit, I think you do hit below the belt and have stated here before that I thought you were very clever but your approach at times made me cringe. A lot of unnecessary cruelty when you had the facts on your side.

There was nothing in that PM to OY that I haven’t said in this post other than:

OY’s assumption that Grump was Steve could be a possibility because you connected with him in your personal blog. I said that I couldn’t say for sure as I have never really followed his forum life.

Also,

This forum wasn’t the healthiest environment, but an interesting study of people’s shadow projections.

Just touched in for a spell today and saw TSHTF and do regret getting involved. I'm exhausted and obviously had a moment of weakness.......but at the heart of the matter, I have disconnected from this place.

My last post was about the personal info that Andy posted. I still have a problem with that move.

I just read that Chico won't remove the info you requested. Again, I disagree with his rationale.
He crosses the line when it comes to privacy. He has no boundaries. That is why I cut bait and swam.

You left as well and saw this place for what it was......why on earth did you come back?

And with this last post.......

Chico, please delete my account.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

So who dropped Gypsy Woman's personal info on here? Any takers?
Lily

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 am

Hi All,

Thanks for your post Canzirka.

I'm more interested in knowing Chico's response to my question to delete Gypsy Woman's personal info. I know I'm at a disadvantage with the time zone, me being in Oz.

But this really is a concern and I'm serious about this invasion of privacy. Anyone's privacy! Mine included! Or yours, who is reading this right now.

Those of you cloaked right now as guests, need to find your moral compass and take a stand.

It could be you next. Please stand up and be counted.

This invasion of privacy is unacceptable.

Lily

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 am

I keep posting then losing it as i'm only on my iphone today.

Chico, be a gent and remove the personal info please

Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next