Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Thank you and fuck you 
Site Admin

Post Re: Thank you and fuck you
raggin wrote:
Btw, any assistance with which sock puppet you are from Nexus would be most appreciated. I'm really having a hard time keeping up. rofl

No you're not. You are driving this madness, GW. If it weren't for your precious privacy, which allows you to hide from public scrutiny, you would get yourself quickly run out of town coated with tar and feathers.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:21 pm

raggin wrote:
Btw, any assistance with which sock puppet you are from Nexus would be most appreciated. I'm really having a hard time keeping up. rofl

No you're not. You are driving this madness, GW. If it weren't for your precious privacy, which allows you to hide from public scrutiny, you would get yourself quickly run out of town coated with tar and feathers.

DoOd, get a grip. :roll: My history is an open book. Take a look at ATS.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... id14017790

where I was also Alchemical Binoculars,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread834991/pg1

Tatlung, Pulsus Meus Gallo and at least 25 other handles...all but one banned.

Btw, if you would like to post my most private of private details, you are so authorized. Just get the color of my underwear right.

Seriously.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Site Admin

raggin wrote:
Btw, if you would like to post my most private of private details, you are so authorized. Just get the color of my underwear right.

I think you will find, GW, that I do not post personal information about others on the forums. You are a fine researcher, and I'm sure if there is any "dirt" out there about me posting private information, you will find it and post it. I am not giving you permission to do so, but I know you won't let that stop you. Nevertheless, I am not worried. Knock yourself out.

For such an incompetent beginner at computer technology, you sure know how to play the undercover game. I had no idea that you were so accomplished at sockpuppets, with all that history of using them at ATS. And you've bumped up your proxy server skills a notch by using the Tor network.

Impressive.

I know you'll enjoy the feeling of reading that word, GW. I have a much greater understanding of your psychology now.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

raggin wrote:

Seriously.

Another sockpuppet from Gypsy Woman, who else here has a problem with this?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 am

I don't think this is GW.

He is on Nexus as well with the same style.

You might warm up to him like Reaver...you never know.

Thu May 03, 2012 12:44 am
Site Admin

Canzirka wrote:
I don't think this is GW.

That's certainly possible. GW has had so many sockpuppets, they all start to look alike.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:02 am

UncleZook wrote:
dsimon3387 wrote:
zook "DeSimian concocts this narrative wherein I was fooled by some clown called King Art2 (subsequently revealed here as being one of GW's sockpuppets). Nothing of the sort. I only came back to UP to defend my good name against Gypsy Woman's naked attacks on my character (e.g. after she had come clean about her sockpuppetry) and ongoing unsubstantiated innuendo suggesting that yours truly had released some private information about her (when I had done no such thing). Read all the threads here, good folks, and be charmed by the wild goose chase.

The screech owl insisted that I had libeled and slandered her ... so I came back to set the record straight ... "

dsimon says
Yes you were fooled and yes you did Libel and you keep getting drawn in beat up intellectually and as Gypsy pulls her bloody claws out she makes sure people know why you were mauled....Your good name is mud now Zook....Speculum is a good word for any endevour your a part of...look carefully at the word.

You got fooled and mauled again....HEllo! :lol: You pissed the wrong people off, best forget your shitty name and make a run for the basement.... :lol:

Nope. I'm pretty sure I pissed the right people off. Properly pissed, you chumps have become predictable with your infantile ad hominems and rump-shakes that, by now, most adults reading this forum (here and elsewhere) cringe upon seeing the state of United People, e.g. they recognize that UP has been overrun with protosimians and apes.

And you, DeSimian, are what Mums and Dads (particularly) worry about when they bring children into this world, for the family name is a sacred legacy and a defiling child is the biggest threat to that legacy.

You may answer this at your own risk, have you ever belonged to Atticus's chosen inner circle of 18? If so, do you really think people take you all that seriously anymore?

:jest:

sigh wrrrrrong again, you idiot!! I told people who I was at Atticus, many times! and no I was never part of any inner circle on any truther forum. That is the cake...even though I have proclaimed my identity so many times you think you are uncovering something. :giggle:
Ask atticus if you do not believe me...I post under my real name unlike you coward. dude you so dumb you need to go to night school to grow a thumb.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 am

raggin wrote:
raggin wrote:

DoOd, get a grip. :roll: My history is an open book. Take a look at ATS.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... id14017790

where I was also Alchemical Binoculars,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread834991/pg1

Tatlung, Pulsus Meus Gallo and at least 25 other handles...all but one banned.

Seriously.

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/archive/ ... -9044.html

Thu May 03, 2012 1:14 am

I've already been run out of your town coated in tar and feathers... Avalon.

Nexus divided up the carcass.

Now this madness: I am not raggin. Wasn't even home when all this began.

Get a life or get a grip back Chico: you're better than this.

Scrap this project. Start a new one. Experience is the best teacher.

Gypsy

Thu May 03, 2012 2:24 am

Quote:
Scrap this project. Start a new one. Experience is the best teacher.

Good advice whoever you are....

Thu May 03, 2012 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next