Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Picking a forum 

Post Re: Picking a forum
I applied.

Here is the Terms and Conditions...

Quote:
Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Universal Spectrum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Universal Spectrum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Universal Spectrum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Hell im sure someone could call me hate speech. Its better to be in a Kitchen where cooks can take the heat.....

Last edited by magamud on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

This was posted by their new Admin "Freadkc" which I believe does a pretty good job of setting the tone for this new forum!

Quote:
A special note: This is about this forum. questions and comments about other ones will be quickly, and gleefully deleted
Thanks

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

:lol:

Thats the Spirit!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am

magamud wrote:

Thats the Spirit!

I believe UncleSpook is back from his two day suspension, as he's an Admin over there who's now calling himself "Zook_e_Pi" maybe he can explain why I'm not welcome. Image

Last edited by andywight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:43 am

of BS...........

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:53 am

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:

Thats the Spirit!

I believe UncleSpook is back from his two day suspension, as he's an Admin over there who's now calling himself "Zook_e_Pi" maybe he can explain why I'm not welcome. Image

Perhaps....but it will have to wait for after tea with mom

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This was posted by their new Admin "Freadkc" which I believe does a pretty good job of setting the tone for this new forum!

Quote:
A special note: This is about this forum. Questions and comments about other ones will be quickly, and gleefully deleted.
Thanks

Celebrating a long tradition of censorship in all of its myriad forms! Way to go, Avalon! Er, I mean Nexus! Er, I mean Atticus1! Dang it all, I mean Universal Spectrum.

Pffft, what's the difference....

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 am

This was just posted by U Sphincter's new admin Bethany

Quote:
Hi Lee, glad to have you here

Well there are very few that will apply to this forum and be denied, no application process though, lol. But let's say there's a known history of a person being constantly banned or causing problems on sites, well would you invite that person to a place for a good time full of interesting discussions and camaraderie?

Beth does this include "a known history of being banned" from forums proven to be run by pyramid power structures like PA and C&R's and who decides who's on the "No Fly List"?

Quote:
Banned, good question. If you ask me too many questions, you may get banned. Just kidding. Seriously though, we're just trying to open a place where we can all be ourselves and have solution based discussions. It's also nice to have people around us that are like minded, it's tough enough for us all in the alt world to have people to talk to. We don't want drama, we want civil discussions. If we expect to have any impact on this world, we better be the best example for it (not that I am, lol).

Yes it's nice to have people around that are "like minded" but from what I've seen so far you're only allowing in those who are "like your mind" Stalin used these same methods in the 1930's during his "Great purge".

Quote:
If any of you have a prob, just come to us. I think anyone that has known me, even all the way back from AV has known I'm always here to help, as is the rest of the team. There's a reason for the name we chose, it's about all of US. Love you all, I'll take donations at the door, I'll be speaking again tomorrow night. Bring beer and more money. (please know again, that is my humor)

"Just come to us" where have I heard that before!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:53 am

Wow.
Does anyone have any balls around here?

Listen I get it, the world is frucked. I need a place to chill, have some camaraderie, maybe get my toes wet and thats it.
I dont want to deal with those unruly type.
Thats fine just dont call yourself a board for the People, because thats a Club!

To boot, your not going to get to the next level if you dont challenge yourself. You have to put yourself in the least Moderated place, you know take the training wheels off.
And watch out for people who believe escapism is Spirituality.
Nasty stuff....

Good luck people....

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 am

magamud wrote:
Wow.
Does anyone have any balls around here?

Listen I get it, the world is frucked. I need a place to chill, have some camaraderie, maybe get my toes wet and thats it.
I dont want to deal with those unruly type.
Thats fine just dont call yourself a board for the People, because thats a Club!

To boot, your not going to get to the next level if you dont challenge yourself. You have to put yourself in the least Moderated place, you know take the training wheels off.
And watch out for people who believe escapism is Spirituality.
Nasty stuff....

Good luck people....

Water seeks it's own level. That's the image that comes to my mind.
"Meet the New Boss.........Same as the old Boss" comes to mind. (@chico)
History repeats itself. Do we have yet another mutiny? Complete with censorship and yet more hypocrisy?
Looks that way to me. To each his own. My gut works well for me.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next