Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
The Gypsy Woman case 

Post The Gypsy Woman case
However I'm not understanding your personal position in this matter: do you condone invasion of privacy, character assassination, libel, defamation of character, and the theft and publication of proprietary material?

That depends. The same laws that are supposedly designed to protect us are also used against us to protect criminals. An example would be the case of Gary McKinnon, essentially charged with invasion of privacy and the publication of proprietary material, when it appears to be NASA that is the real criminal, guilty of deceiving and manipulating the public.

57 pages (and counting) of Banning for Dollars (citing no illegal activities which could be proved). Painstaking dissections of numerous posts, sentence by sentence, on thread after thread, yet only a few short sentences distracting and evading my pointed questions regarding the real and proven illegal activities of Nexus?

I'm confused: In your Gary McKinnon example, are you now suggesting that it is Gypsy Woman who is the "real criminal, guilty of deceiving and manipulating the public"?

One conundrum after the next.

Carry on Chico. I can't wait.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 am

Post Re: A conversation with Canzirka
Quote:
dsimon3387

I think that they also violated other...many other ethics when they did what they did with the Woodward Report.

Hello D, thank you for your comment. I think the violation regarding theft and publication of the Woodward Report is covered in the vbulletin licensing agreement that I cited:

"You may not use the Software to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity where the Software is accessed and used. You may not use the Software to engage in any activity that will violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, through the use, public display, public performance, reproduction, distribution, or modification of communications or materials that infringe copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights, privacy rights, other proprietary rights, or rights against defamation of third parties.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've been made to understand, from reading posts on Atticus1 forum, that Stephen Hodges has filed suit against Avalon, Camelot and Nexus for violations of this very nature vis a vis "Rulers of the World".

Ethical violations don't factor too much in legal cases. People's morality or immorality and their lack of ethics are not too important in the grand scheme of things. Ethical violations and $3 will get you a cup of coffee at the court house.

Some of the charges included in Stephen Hodges' lawsuit stem from invasion of personal privacy and breach of the Data Protection Act if I'm not mistaken. He himself is very tight-lipped about what's going on, because it's a legal thing and he's not letting the cat out of the bag. It's one reason why I joined that forum. I am interested in bearing witness to what becomes of the legal actions being taken against Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard and Celine.

From what I understand, there's a credible journalist involved in this case as well. A real one with bona fide credentials not an alternative media "guerilla journalist" like Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Barristers and solicitors are involved too. Real lawyers with a real case in front of them, not fictitious lawyers with fictitious matters in front of them, like in Celine's fictitious story of February 17th.

What happened to GW on Project Avalon and Nexus2012 falls more or less under the same legal umbrella as Stephen Hodges' case, I would imagine. The circumstances and the charges against Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard Hertzog are very similar in nature. Stephen Hodges' name and place of residence was published, as was GW's after Bill Ryan gained access to the Woodward Report. Project Avalon and Nexus2012 published that confidential report without either GW's knowledge or her permission.

Stephen Hodges, one of his employees and her child were all put in harm's way as a direct result of Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard Hertzog's collusion to illegally access and publish his personal information, from what I understand. Stephen Hodges himself was physically attacked several times, from what's been published. In the last attack, from what he has said in an interview I heard recently, Stephen Hodges was injected with an unspecified substance which nearly killed him and which put him into a coma. Although he survived, he still suffers physical ill-effects from what was done to him.

I do not have any personal proof or direct knowledge of any of these matters. I do not know whether this is truth or fiction. It's what I have gathered by reading threads on Atticus1 forum and listening to interviews. It's information which has been published about this unfolding case.

Several very unfortunate things happened to GW and her son as a direct result of the Woodward Report being stolen and published and her real name and residence published by Bill Ryan, Inelia Benz and Richard Hertzog. The deliberate and unfair character assassination of GW beginning in mid-February on Project Avalon forum was only the beginning of her troubles, and are the least of them at this time.

I'm not sure this is the right thread to be discussing any of this D, I am just addressing your comment.

Sincerely,

Mouse

PS: Feel free to move this discussion into another thread Chico. It has nothing to do with a conversation with Canzirka.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Post Re: The Gypsy Woman case
Your discretion in presenting information about GW's legal scenerio has been admirable with no caveats NM. I deal in the ethical rhealm in the hope that these people answer to their conscience, like "the shadow" who used Tibetan Mind Control and a booming voice to confront villians with their evil side..... My hopes are foolish but I cannot abandon the need to give sociopaths every chance...to confront their conscience. Not that it ever does any good. :giggle:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Post Re: The Gypsy Woman case
dsimon3387

I think that they also violated other...many other ethics when they did what they did with the Woodward Report.

Hello D, thank you for your comment. I think the violation regarding theft and publication of the Woodward Report is covered in the vbulletin licensing agreement that I cited:

"You may not use the Software to engage in or allow others to engage in any illegal activity where the Software is accessed and used. You may not use the Software to engage in any activity that will violate the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, through the use, public display, public performance, reproduction, distribution, or modification of communications or materials that infringe copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights, privacy rights, other proprietary rights, or rights against defamation of third parties.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've been made to understand, from reading posts on Atticus1 forum, that Stephen Hodges has filed suit against Avalon, Camelot and Nexus for violations of this very nature vis a vis "Rulers of the World".

Hodges is no lawyer either and he just talks BS he has no sense of what is or isn`t a crime and I`ll bet big dollars all of this is just a ploy and nothing will ever come of it

Ethical violations don't factor too much in legal cases. People's morality or immorality and their lack of ethics are not too important in the grand scheme of things. Ethical violations and $3 will get you a cup of coffee at the court house.

[color=#BF0000]Ethics ,Morality who decides what these things are and who has the right to force you to accept there version of it if yours differs?
[/color]
Some of the charges included in Stephen Hodges' lawsuit stem from invasion of personal privacy and breach of the Data Protection Act if I'm not mistaken. He himself is very tight-lipped about what's going on, because it's a legal thing and he's not letting the cat out of the bag. It's one reason why I joined that forum. I am interested in bearing witness to what becomes of the legal actions being taken against Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard and Celine.

Data Protection ACT ? Where pray tell is this statue from ? Who`s data was breached?The video was Bill Ryan`s property and unless they signed a nondisclosure agreement prior to its release Nothing will ever come of it. Once Hodges sought the lime light he became a public figure and as such he lost the privacy rights the rest of us hold. The Data was Ryans not Hodges and he is the idiot who sought to enhance his at that time reputation by way of Bull Sh!t and stories of fiction . he will not be getting any damages or he would have come after me ages ago

From what I understand, there's a credible journalist involved in this case as well. A real one with bona fide credentials not an alternative media "guerilla journalist" like Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy. Barristers and solicitors are involved too. Real lawyers with a real case in front of them, not fictitious lawyers with fictitious matters in front of them, like in Celine's fictitious story of February 17th.

What happened to GW on Project Avalon and Nexus2012 falls more or less under the same legal umbrella as Stephen Hodges' case, I would imagine. The circumstances and the charges against Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard Hertzog are very similar in nature. Stephen Hodges' name and place of residence was published, as was GW's after Bill Ryan gained access to the Woodward Report. Project Avalon and Nexus2012 published that confidential report without either GW's knowledge or her permission.

Now she has a case publishing her private information including Address is a violation of privacy . Its one thing to ban some one from a forum but any one who posts information like that should they themselves be banned as well . The information should have been taken down as well

Stephen Hodges, one of his employees and her child were all put in harm's way as a direct result of Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and Richard Hertzog's collusion to illegally access and publish his personal information, from what I understand. Stephen Hodges himself was physically attacked several times, from what's been published. In the last attack, from what he has said in an interview I heard recently, Stephen Hodges was injected with an unspecified substance which nearly killed him and which put him into a coma. Although he survived, he still suffers physical ill-effects from what was done to him.

Just another BS story to stear the public into sympathy for him

I do not have any personal proof or direct knowledge of any of these matters. I do not know whether this is truth or fiction. It's what I have gathered by reading threads on Atticus1 forum and listening to interviews. It's information which has been published about this unfolding case.

Several very unfortunate things happened to GW and her son as a direct result of the Woodward Report being stolen and published and her real name and residence published by Bill Ryan, Inelia Benz and Richard Hertzog. The deliberate and unfair character assassination of GW beginning in mid-February on Project Avalon forum was only the beginning of her troubles, and are the least of them at this time.

I'm not sure this is the right thread to be discussing any of this D, I am just addressing your comment.

Sincerely,

Mouse

PS: Feel free to move this discussion into another thread Chico. It has nothing to do with a conversation with Canzirka.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]