Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Got time? Think positive? 

Post Re: Got time? Think positive?
@A Nony Mouse

Future projection rather than statement on the present.

Nah not really just talking shit :giggle:

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Quote:
But seriously I do not feel enslaved

TS,
You feel like your not enslaved and I think this is an obstacle. As I see this statement absolutely true.

Now this is another big problem with our species, as in the phrase, ignorance is bliss.
Unfortunately no one can be told what the Lie really is. You have to experience it, yourself. You do that by pursuing the truth with courage, research and experience.

The enslaving project is huge and unknown for how long, but since the the earliest 20th century it has accelerated in proportion to technology.
Im not sure where you should start your investigation TS.

Perhaps if you told everyone here what you know of the Lie, people could suggest a course.

Sincerely
Magamud...

Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 am

Post Re: A conversation with Canzirka
Quote:
Talk Shit

But seriously I do not feel enslaved. For I have to go through secruity checks at airports but whatever I might be sitting on a tropical beach drinking cocktails in few hours.

My comment will probably move me to open another thread: the TSA has been possibly the last straw for me. No way will I ever subjugate myself to this sort of unnecessary, idiotic and humiliating personal invasion of privacy. I will not be screened by radiation devices which are harmful to my health, and I will not give the TSA my permission to grope me in places that no one other than a physician or a lover has the right to touch me. With my consent.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04 ... ing-video/

Not for cocktails on the beach, not for anything TS. "National Security" my butt. Idiotic because these people in the story I read about in the following link were 85 and 95 years old respectively. When did the majority of US citizens lose their collective minds?I must have missed the memo. What on earth has happened to the "land of the free and the home of brave" and please don't even think of playing the "9/11" card or we'll just have to open another thread because I have a few opinions about that too.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... z1sPses1V7

I have not entered the USA in many years and will not enter the USA again until and unless this madness comes to an end which probably means never. I'm probably on their no fly list anyway. Anyone know how to check for me? :giggle:

I do not intend for this to sound like an overly harsh criticism of TS. It's more a condemnation of the TSA. Acknowledgement to all offended beings here in advance. This is a very touchy subject for me.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Last edited by A Nony Mouse on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 am

I noticed the title of the thread had changed and wondered if I did not talk positive, would I be wrong?

Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:02 am

magamud wrote:
I noticed the title of the thread had changed and wondered if I did not talk positive, would I be wrong?

Think Postive is a suggestion by me, but it is not the love & light think positive it's rather just a personal experience of it. If you talk negatively you are not wrong that is just your choice.

I definately can champion the power of attraction. So if you focus on something negative don't be surprised to manifest it.

Regarding TSA NM I have not been the US since they have this setup. I would not go through the radiation shit and would opt out and I really couldn't care if they want to touch me all over. As long as I get to my destination.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 am

Talk Shit wrote:
magamud wrote:

Think Postive is a suggestion by me, but it is not the love & light think positive it's rather just a personal experience of it. If you talk negatively you are not wrong that is just your choice.

I definately can champion the power of attraction. So if you focus on something negative don't be surprised to manifest it.

Regarding TSA NM I have not been the US since they have this setup. I would not go through the radiation shit and would opt out and I really couldn't care if they want to touch me all over. As long as I get to my destination.

TS, what if you were a person who suffered from PTSD, from having been raped for instance, and you refused the radiation machine. You have no other options. You will be touched, as the woman in the video was as you might have seen.

It's all well and good that [b]you[/] wouldn't mind being groped in your groin area and breasts. There are others who do mind. Very much. Something very traumatic was triggered in the mind of the woman in this video. This is obviously a very humiliating and invasive procedure for victims of rape and others, like small children, who do not suffer from PTSDA, and in the USA, the TSA will force this upon you if you refuse to be xrayed.

Watch these video please: Where is the collective outrage?

The 3rd video is a story of an 8 month old baby with a soother in mouth being physically searched by TSA agents.

"To protect the flying public".

Again my answer to this is: STOP FLYING, public. Stop cold turkey. Put a dent in the US economy. Hit them where it hurts.

Boycott.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Not a single potential "terrorist" has been apprehended by performing any of these invasive full body searches shown in these videos.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3