Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Nexus tries freedom 
Site Admin

Post Re: Nexus tries freedom
Nexus tried freedom, but it was thwarted once again. This happened in the thread "Who would appreciate it if Chicodoodoo were back on Nexus" (sorry, only visible to Nexus members). The original poster of the thread, jasonzwsa, was pressured by the usual tactics (innuendo, misinformation, lies, veiled threats) to back down, and finally did. It was a valiant effort, and I congratulate jasonzwsa for daring to post a poll designed to gauge member sentiment.

Here is King Richard's post from that thread, where he implies I was banned for threatening members at Nexus, which is a ridiculous lie. You could, however, view it from Richard's personal perspective, in which case it could be true. I have no doubt Richard felt threatened by my presence and my posts, as any despot would by those demanding equality and justice for all.

King Richard also makes it clear that the poll is "useless". In other words, the King does not approve. Nexians can take a hint (if they know what's good for them).

Richard wrote:
Anyone banned for threatening members here will never get invited back, to do so would be an open invitation to trolls. As someone who has seen how these types of individuals work first hand on many occasions for several years now I can guarantee that a return engagement of chico or any other permanently banned user is an open door to division and destruction. I would not want to be a part of any community that lets its shit disturbers back for another round or two. Suicide is stupid.

That kinda renders the poll useless with the one exception, it shows the admins who is on board with the concept of letting him back. So thanks for that.

Note the veiled threat at the end. Big Brother is watching you.

No power pyramid at Nexus -- no siree Zook!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 pm

They can TRY all they want. It ain't gonna happen.

Spookie, please forgive my spelling and poor grammar. I just fell off the turnip truck. :giggle:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm

King Richard actually admits using the Poll to identify people for political purposes.
Can you say Douchebag?

Is this not the same dynamics Dictators use on innocent people? Is this guy so dense, so short sighted of this basic stuff?
I'm sure Zook would admit to months of smooth sailing at Nexus as its honest Posters were making the board in the first place.

There so full of arrogance and thats all Nexus administration, they incriminate themselves...

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 pm

I have a screenshot of that veiled threat if it's ever needed. No denying it now.

Stormborn

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

magamud wrote:
King Richard actually admits using the Poll to identify people for political purposes.
Can you say Douchebag?

Is this not the same dynamics Dictators use on innocent people? Is this guy so dense, so short sighted of this basic stuff?
I'm sure Zook would admit to months of smooth sailing at Nexus as its honest Posters were making the board in the first place.

There so full of arrogance and thats all Nexus administration, they incriminate themselves...

Mag I responded, then my computer went down. Just FYI.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am

Code:
Richard wrote:
Anyone banned for threatening members here will never get invited back,

Then he insinuates and threatens anyone opposing him can be banned.

Quote:
it shows the admins who is on board with the concept of letting him back. So thanks for that.

Quote:
I can guarantee

He wants you to trust him, because....
Quote:
Suicide is stupid.

These are the behaviors of someone infected with Double think and riddled with ad hominem projections to justify the Big Spin on self defense.

There just using people for their own personal little games.

Its a shame....

Last edited by magamud on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:29 am

magamud wrote:
Code:
Richard wrote:
Anyone banned for threatening members here will never get invited back,

Then he insinuates and threatens anyone opposing him can be banned.

Quote:
it shows the admins who is on board with the concept of letting him back. So thanks for that.

Quote:
I can guarantee

He wants you to trust him, because....
Quote:
Suicide is stupid.

These are the behaviors of someone infected with Double think and riddled with ad hominemI projections to justify the Big Spin on self defense.

There just using people for their own personal little games.

Its a shame....

Mag I posted a long reply. Gone now. Computer infected. More tomorrow.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2