Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Stepping down 

Post Stepping down
I never liked HURRITT ENYETO. Way too judgmental for my taste.

But hey that's me.

HURRITT ENYETO
Join Date Mar 3 2011
Location Over the Moon Under the Sun.
Manchester UK
Age 32
Posts 995
Status Online
Thanks 5,177
Thanked 2,727 Times in 811 Posts

Stepping down

Hi everyone I have decided to step down as a Moderator of NeXus. I have greatly enjoyed serving this community, and it’s been quite an experience. You are all salt of the Earth in my eyes, and I have the utmost respect for all of you. It’s rare to have a gathering of so many truly awesome people on one forum. I also wish Richard and Celine all the best for the future. I am proud to call all the Mod's and Admin's my friends, they are some of the finest people I have ever had the good fortune to meet in my life's journey so far. I will be taking a step back for a few days, but you guys will still see me around after that

Take care everyone

Hurritt

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Post Re: Stepping down
He certainly joined the mob that attacked Chico over at C&R's before his banning!

What's your thoughts on Lord Sidious?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:50 am

I cannot stand him, I would rather have dealings with Richard and Celine than LS, I feel that strongly about it. That's assuming he is a real entity.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 am

andywight wrote:
He certainly joined the mob that attacked Chico over at C&R's before his banning!

What's your thoughts on Lord Sidious?

New member at nexus posted this:
http://jandeane81.com/search.php?searchid=1274

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Cheeky new member!

I had a quick look at the new forum. I like their homepage - talking about doing stuff in communities, it's refreshing - a bit of action instead of intellectual posturing. Good luck to them.

I won't be joining, as I think alot of the members there are into talking lots about meditation and spirituality; some of it I find pseudo-spirituality and actually quite ego driven. As well as the fact, the members are probably followers of LS and just fanning his ego and cult of forum celebrity. I'd like to be proved wrong and hope they do achieve what is on the homepage.

NG

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

I cannot stand him, I would rather have dealings with Richard and Celine than LS, I feel that strongly about it. That's assuming he is a real entity.

trust ur feelings ng..............lord squidius is a real entity but he aint who he tried to pretend he was on avalon nexus and att1. word to the wise stay away and chico i aint tellin anyone what to do or tryin to usurp ur athority this is a truth board an i got a good nose.not talkin out the side of my mouth or braggin just a word of cawshun for what its worth its rob halford who been doin the talkin..................... dude aint hard to find .i done the background on that nugget................. carrots aint fresh no more.............goin for a new crop after ishtar failed .

doc

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Yes, white supremicist and racist - why would anyone want to associate with that? It's not that far removed from admitting hitler's your mate.

How come Ishtar failed?

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Yes, white supremicist and racist - why would anyone want to associate with that? It's not that far removed from admitting hitler's your mate.

How come Ishtar failed?

no idea.maybe people sussed out his past like gw & att1 did and didnt feel like getting his stink on them and shut it down ?????? i wasnt there maybe someone else will shine a lite on that for u.......................

Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm
Site Admin

wassupdoc wrote:
no idea.maybe people sussed out his past like gw & att1 did and didnt feel like getting his stink on them

Each of us is more than our past. We spend a lifetime making mistakes and learning from them. Should we to be judged by our mistakes, or by what we learn from them?

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:16 pm

On what you have learned but depends on how big the mistake is. If you've killed people, be it through corporate greed or drink driving or whatever it would depend on their accepted responsibility, repentence, what they intend to do to rectify it. If you conceal your mistakes if they have harmed others, don't apologise and admit responsibility and carry on then you deserve everything you get.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next