Post Re: The Charles/Whitehaze/Exlonegunman Enigma Deconstructed
God speed Charles, you're in charge.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 pm
Site Admin

Oh Yeah! wrote:
Chico, every board I've been on allows the OP to close their thread upon request.

True enough, but in a world steeped in brainwashing and mind control, is what we've seen before, or heard before, or done before, the correct or best way? We are trained to think so, but if we actually think about it, we realize that something is very wrong. We're being manipulated that way for a reason.

The time for self-moderation is before you open your mouth. Once you speak, your words cannot be withdrawn. We all know that, yet how many of us succeed at self-moderation?

You control what you post. That is your responsibility, and self-moderation takes place at that moment, or before. There is no owner of a thread, just as no one owns the words once they leave your mouth. This whole concept of ownership and control is ludicrous. Threads are like ideas. They exist, we can read/hear them or not, we can contribute to them or not, but we should not think ourselves so arrogant to imagine that we own them, or control them.

UP is anti-control, anti-ownership, and anti-censorship. If you want any of those things, you need to get 80% of the members to back you. That essentially means a hands-off approach to controlling things. Whatever controls are to be imposed, high-consensus is required. And if we change our minds, that also requires high-consensus. This is something completely alien to us all because of our brainwashing, which is necessary so the controllers can control us. If we want to be controlled, the other forums beckon to us. I will not control you or anyone else on this forum. That is our collective responsibility. It's time we live up to it. The same goes for humanity. We will never advance until we get over this hump and begin to direct ourselves collectively while still allowing individual freedom. This forum is an experiment to see if we can do it. I believe we can. I believe eventually we will have to, if we manage to survive that long.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Charles wrote:

I havent gone anywhere. And again, and again, and once more THOSE TWO NAMES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. It was in response to a totally different subject. We figure that part out yet?

It is as simple as this. I came here with all best intentions and to not cause harm. But the FEELING (note I said feeling) I get is that there is an angry mob mentality here on this forum (with exception of a few), a lynch mob. Which has nothing to do with anyone being honest, and its more like a bitchfest. I knew GW was here, and took the chance of opening a dialogue with her to sort things one way or the other. The angry mob got to me first and the rest is history. Had some of you not been asses about it, the dialogue would have remained open here. However, it was a mere handful that chose to show their asses and not be respectful about it. You don't want answers, you want fucking blood and you really do not care whose it is.

And just so we are as fucking clear as crystal, MY PROMISE TO GW REMAINS INTACT.

Just so we are as fucking clear as crystal, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I see you're the only mod left at the rapidly imploding Neux2012, this in it's self speaks much to your character and your role in all of this! and don't forget I've seen you in action, remember our conversation in Richard's Skype group chat where you didn't have the balls to tell the truth! and if you even think about coming back here to aurgue this, I'll fucking post the logs, again is this fucking clear enough for you?

It would have been fun to deconstruct you here but lets face it this forum is way out of your league! You're better off where you are as Celine's and Richard's "BITCH" and if you don't believe me go and ask you're buddy Zookiemonster.

BITCH=Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 am

Oh dear:

It appears that whitehaze has some Karma to burn in the smashen..... Lying to people has consequences. We can alas claim the best intentions....but our actions speak louder than words.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 am

God speed Charles, you're in charge.

Sincerely,

Mouse

:lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 am

Charles/Whitehaze was patting himself on the back and trying to reconcile things at Schmexus. I dont think So!
Quote:
15th April 2012, 08:11 #1
Charles
Senior Moderator
Thanked 2,811 Times in 616 Posts
The Last Mod Standing
But then again, I never looked at myself as a moderator. I like to think of the job as janitorial services, moving threads to their proper sub forums and such. Occasionally playing the peace keeper when possible. I have a great deal of respect for everyone here, and out there, no matter what their position is.

All of you do a really good job at self moderation, it can get heated at times, but usually gets sorted out in the end with no "official" moderation. Many have asked why I didn't leave, as well as asking why did I stay. First and foremost, I respect everyone. I can not break it down into groups like admins, mods, and members. You are all the same to me, equal. I consider Rich and Celine family, as well as everyone else, equal. Yes we all have our flaws and quirks, but that is what makes us who we are as individuals. I will venture to say that some of those closest to me are pains in my ass, and I love them for it. I wouldn't change them for anything.

All of the events has really shown me the importance of sticking together through thick and thin. Not just the Owners, admins, and mods. Everyone. If we woke up tomorrow and the power was off, there was no way to get food, and everything just collapsed I would hope we could depend on each other for our survival. I tend to think it might make all of this like a grain of salt in a pile of sand. I wouldn't close my doors to anyone. So before anyone goes too far down a different path, remember it all leads to the same place.

If there was one wish I could have granted, I would wish for unity between everyone, all forums, all blogs and all people. The hidden power is incredible, and all we have to do is access it. We really should build those bridges to traverse the great divides. We overcome many things in our daily lives that seem impossible, with success. The same can be done here, there and everywhere. In an infinite universe, anything and everything is possible. It all starts with you.

Build these bridges. Take advantage of what is right in front of us. Don't change each other, but enhance each other. Reach out and communicate with everyone that you can. Friends and enemies alike. When the shit hits the fan, we will need each other.
The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 pm

magamud wrote:
Charles/Whitehaze was patting himself on the back and trying to reconcile things at Schmexus. I dont think So!
Quote:
15th April 2012, 08:11 #1
Charles
Senior Moderator
Thanked 2,811 Times in 616 Posts
The Last Mod Standing
But then again, I never looked at myself as a moderator. I like to think of the job as janitorial services, moving threads to their proper sub forums and such. Occasionally playing the peace keeper when possible. I have a great deal of respect for everyone here, and out there, no matter what their position is.

All of you do a really good job at self moderation, it can get heated at times, but usually gets sorted out in the end with no "official" moderation. Many have asked why I didn't leave, as well as asking why did I stay. First and foremost, I respect everyone. I can not break it down into groups like admins, mods, and members. You are all the same to me, equal. I consider Rich and Celine family, as well as everyone else, equal. Yes we all have our flaws and quirks, but that is what makes us who we are as individuals. I will venture to say that some of those closest to me are pains in my ass, and I love them for it. I wouldn't change them for anything.

All of the events has really shown me the importance of sticking together through thick and thin. Not just the Owners, admins, and mods. Everyone. If we woke up tomorrow and the power was off, there was no way to get food, and everything just collapsed I would hope we could depend on each other for our survival. I tend to think it might make all of this like a grain of salt in a pile of sand. I wouldn't close my doors to anyone. So before anyone goes too far down a different path, remember it all leads to the same place.

If there was one wish I could have granted, I would wish for unity between everyone, all forums, all blogs and all people. The hidden power is incredible, and all we have to do is access it. We really should build those bridges to traverse the great divides. We overcome many things in our daily lives that seem impossible, with success. The same can be done here, there and everywhere. In an infinite universe, anything and everything is possible. It all starts with you.

Build these bridges. Take advantage of what is right in front of us. Don't change each other, but enhance each other. Reach out and communicate with everyone that you can. Friends and enemies alike. When the shit hits the fan, we will need each other.
The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

The man sounds very genuine in his quest to bridge the gaps. I believe WhiteHaze's heart is in the right place. Now lets all shake on it, take one another's hands and I want to hear you sing out loud and clear with Harriet and me: come on Andy, D and Magamud, I suspect you all love a good sing-a-long.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm

That was disturbing..

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 pm

magamud wrote:
That was disturbing..

Sorry, I have a peculiar sense of humor.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm

It looks like a nun's day off on crack! LOL!

Quote:

Last edited by Grumplebum on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next