Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Banning for dollars 
Site Admin

Post Re: Banning for dollars
Count me into the club again :giggle: ,
me was banned from Avalon again

Banned twice from Avalon!? But of course! The PTB at Avalon are selected and maintained by the head sociopath (Bill Ryan) according to sociopathic characteristics that a scheming sociopath would consider advantageous for executing his game plan. One of those characteristics is the willingness to pull the plug on anyone that does not conform to the behavior the game plan requires. On a forum, you simply censor them. Ilie, Paul, Dennis, and the other minions of the charming deviant Bill Ryan dance according to how their strings are pulled by the puppet master. What that means is that if you express your opinions clearly and honestly at Avalon, and those opinions do match the rubric, you will be banned over and over again. You play Ryan's game, or you are out. And Ryan's game is there to serve Ryan and his masters, not you or the other members.

If you expect to exercise free speech, Avalon is the wrong place to do it. Ditto for Atticus1, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum.

And yes, Virginia, there is no Santa Claus.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

It appears to be clearing house time again at Avalon. I can't view it since I was un-suscribed 3 days ago.
But, I am getting word that 9eagle9 was banned and others are quitting or getting banned too.
Someone said, Healthy Skeptic just posted Gypsyspeaks.com latest blog about Bill's Picasso-gate.
There's a few other heavy-hitters that are taking Ryan and his forum too task.

The darkest one of all of them is Paul. I would say Paul is involved with the real PTB and not just the forum ptb.
Ilie is hardly ever seen on the forum the past year and Dennis is just a wimpy, brownnoser, do-gooder, coward.
Ulli has a strange role in it all---she's like Ma Barker. Is it true that she is big financier of Bill/Avalon. And that's why she gets her own forum within a forum.

Far as I can tell, the psy-ops of Avalon is way bigger than I even realized before.

A little truth-seeking goofball like me is in way over his head with this shit. "They" don't care about us. Avalon is infiltrated some nasty mo-fo's. Several of us only stayed on there the past 6 months to expose Ryan and his pathology and me thinks we did a pretty decent job of it.

later...

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 pm
Site Admin

Far as I can tell, the psy-ops of Avalon is way bigger than I even realized before.

Thanks for the update. I don't pay much attention to the other forums, for they have been well exposed in my eyes. They are indeed microcosms of the deceit and manipulation that occur in even greater abundance at the macro levels of the world. As above, so below. I even see it in the local government, where my town of 25,000 people is scammed to no end by local sociopaths, with only a handful of citizens opposing them without success.

Quote:
Several of us only stayed on there the past 6 months to expose Ryan and his pathology and me thinks we did a pretty decent job of it.

Well done, but this is done over and over again to no avail. There are always new suckers lining up to worship at the feet of the con-men. We need to come up with a more permanent solution to this problem. Bill Ryan continues to run his con-game at Avalon, and the spin-off forums like Nexus and Universal Spectrum continue to emulate Ryan's methodology and success. Just like at the macro level, the cycle continues unabated. We need a new approach if we expect to ever escape this vicious cycle.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Quote:
Well done, but this is done over and over again to no avail. There are always new suckers lining up to worship at the feet of the con-men. We need to come up with a more permanent solution to this problem. Bill Ryan continues to run his con-game at Avalon, and the spin-off forums like Nexus and Universal Spectrum continue to emulate Ryan's methodology and success. Just like at the macro level, the cycle continues unabated. We need a new approach if we expect to ever escape this vicious cycle.

I agree with this statement.
I do think Bill Ryan is running out of time and is "on the run" from the cumulative effect of his pathological behavior. A trail of scorned lovers, "Picasso-gate" legal scandal, and hundreds(thousands?) of disgruntled Avalon forum refugees etc etc.
But then, maybe Ryan is protected by the PTB and is serving their agenda, depends on how big the Avalon forum Psy-Ops is.

To your point above about the vicious cycle and new suckers lining up: Look no further than resident UP member Fred Steeves. Now baby-face Fred is the biggest homeboy on Avalon forum. Fred just announced recently that since August 2012, he has personally welcomed aboard over 300 new members to Avalon forum. Yes boys and girls the wheels keep on turning and the sheep lead the sheep to slaughter.

I liken what good ole Fred is doing to the welcoming/gatekeeper at Auschwitz. Come on in my friend, he says, the water is warm...you'll love it here. Any questions or concerns dear sir or madam just call on good ole Fred, i'm always here. Kahlick! Oh don't worry about that, we always lock the gates to keep the terrists out there. Here's a nice glass of fluoridated water? Cheers!

All is Well, me thinks. :finger:

boring...

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 pm
Site Admin

But then, maybe Ryan is protected by the PTB and is serving their agenda, depends on how big the Avalon forum Psy-Ops is.

I think Avalon is serving the PTB agenda, and Bill Ryan is a definite sociopath, meaning he is in their service whether he realizes it or not. I was contacted by several people close to Ryan that had been abused by him, and the manipulation they described matched the sociopath pathology.

Quote:
To your point above about the vicious cycle and new suckers lining up: Look no further than resident UP member Fred Steeves.

:shock: I had to look that up, as I didn't know Fred Steeves was a member here! He has never posted, and he only logged in one time. I guess he could see right away that this wasn't the place for him! Avalon, however, was too sweet for him to resist.

Quote:
Now baby-face Fred is the biggest homeboy on Avalon forum. Fred just announced recently that since August 2012, he has personally welcomed aboard over 300 new members to Avalon forum.

That doesn't surprise me. My impression of Fred is that he has a strong need to feel important and be loved. Sucking up is the usual behavior for such people.

No offense intended, Fred! Believe me, you are not alone -- most of humanity has the same need. The ruling sociopaths use it to make us work for them. It is precisely why they, a tiny minority, can rule over us, the vast majority. :thumbup:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

What a flubbering goofball Zook winds up to be. Nexus is a graveyard, posting topical content from science and UFO magazines. What a joke. And thats because King Richard banned everyone. :lol:

Good Job Dick....

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm
Site Admin

For the experience of hearing a enormous sucking sound, check out this thread at Avalon. Yes, the head sociopath that deceives and manipulates the clueless members at Avalon is being serviced with "Happy Birthday, Bill" wishes from his adoring sheep. I was once a sheep there, too, and it is painful now to see so many familiar faces, who should know better, sucking up to Bill Ryan. Some people are just born suckers that refuse to be weaned. They will never grow up. How pathetic.

There is something very wrong when we worship those that con us. The macrocosm version of Bill Ryan is Barack Obama, just as the macrocosm version of Avalon is the USA. It is painful to see how easily we are fooled by these manipulators. Ouch.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:14 am
Site Admin

The Avalon forum is run by a charming sociopath named Bill Ryan. Sociopaths often lie, and I have another example of Bill Ryan lying, or should we say, as a sociopath might, "hiding the truth in plain sight".

I was just reading a thread at Avalon about 9eagle9, who was "unsubscribed" (doublespeak for "banned") from Avalon recently after a lengthy membership there (over a year, at least). Andy and I both had extensive experience exchanging posts with 9eagle9 about 20 months ago on the Atticus1 forum (now renamed as the Agora1Society). 9eagle9 went by "Warponies" over there at that time. She showed a lot of sociopathic characteristics that really intrigued me. She and Atticus both, actually. I suspect she was abused as a child, based on her vicious, deceptive, and manipulative nature. Atticus was also an abused child, if his own admissions can be judged to hold any truth at all.

So, 9eagle9 was banned from Avalon, and Bill Ryan posted several times in a thread he started to justify her banning to the membership in his usual slick style. Here is one of those posts, and I will quote Bill Ryan's lies from that very same post:

Bill Ryan wrote:
... we always go backchannel by PM to talk to anyone about whom we're received a complaint or have ourselves noticed anything that looks to be a problem.

We really do only permanently unsubscribe members when all other avenues have been explored and have failed.

Since I was banned from Avalon as well, I can confirm that I was never contacted "backchannel" at all. No avenues were explored, and no problem was ever brought to my attention. They (Dennis, Paul, and Ilie) simply pulled the plug with no warning at all. I saw plenty of examples of this happening to other Avalon members as well, with Bill Ryan sometimes taking personal credit for the execution. Members were simply "disappeared". So although Bill Ryan would like to convince everyone of his caring nature and forgiving disposition, it is just a deceptive and manipulative act, part of the sociopath's disguise kit.

But, like a sociopath that goes through therapy and comes out an even more skilled deceiver and manipulator, Bill Ryan is getting better at his job. There's now a "tribute thread" for 9eagle9, the "bad" member that had to be banned! I guess when one sociopath dumps on another sociopath, they do it with a certain kind of sociopathic respect.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 am

Snatch and Grab. I wonder where this is happening? Rendition? Haha I remember Warponies. She was a feisty SOB. What about all the ancestors that disappeared for speaking the truth?

Oakland police infiltrate march to kidnap and beat protesters on May Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinmwvwT7v4

Pre-Riot Undercover Snatch and Grab Squad London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbE_zB14X9I

Unmarked vans snatch and grab at G20 Toronto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5dG4zkE8k

Martial Law + NDAA Snatch & Grab 12:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWlajbUCz8Y

Seattle May Day 2012, SPD, (pepper spray, girl snatch & grab) 5:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29FHwsu6ok

TOP NAZI CheckPoints REFUSALS Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqMrmu9K8A

Xerxes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXaTcZWBfC0

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Ame ... nstitution

Quote:
The Fourth Amendment (Amendment IV) to the United States Constitution is the part of the Bill of Rights which guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, along with requiring any warrant to be judicially sanctioned and supported by probable cause. It was adopted as a response to the abuse of the writ of assistance, which is a type of general search warrant, in the American Revolution. Search and seizure (including arrest) should be limited in scope according to specific information supplied to the issuing court, usually by a law enforcement officer, who has sworn by it. The Fourth Amendment applies to the states by way of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth ... nstitution

Quote:
Due process deals with the administration of justice and thus the Due Process Clause acts as a safeguard from arbitrary denial of life, liberty, or property by the Government outside the sanction of law.[22] Lyman Trumbull, speaking of the Fourteenth Amendment’s due process clause and the due process clause of the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, said: “There is no change in that respect so far as the States are concerned, and the Federal Government cannot interfere with the States so long as they do not deprive some person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.”[22] Due process of the law disables the State executive officer and State courts from denying State laws of due process before tribunals of justice to any class of persons.[

Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next