Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Banning for dollars 

Post Re: Banning for dollars
andywight wrote:
There can be little doubt of Zook's purpose here, which is one of trolling, gatekeeping, slandering, and game playing. But definitely not truth-seeking.

In light of all this evidence exposing UncleZook as an agent for the PTB, I feel we should at least suspend his voting rights here until this ugly matter is resolved.

I categorically disagree Angie Wight!
I think we should let him cast his vote in the re-call election when we decide wether or not to keep him on board here at United People.
What time does the re-call voting begin?
:mrgreen:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 pm

I categorically disagree Angie Wight!

Good for you!

So what's your opinion of UncleZook?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
In light of all this evidence exposing UncleZook as an agent for the PTB, I feel we should at least suspend his voting rights here until this ugly matter is resolved.

I agree with this with respect to the special voting rights at UP. Currently, based on the requirements of tenure and number of posts, there are only four members with special voting rights -- me, Andy, Zook, and Magamud. Because of the problems we have had in the past with shills, trolls, flamers, kooks, sockpuppets, and nefarious troublemakers, UP went to a system of special voting rights, which has yet to be tested. And based on our system of high-consensus democracy (greater than 80% consensus required), this system is essentially useless in the current situation where we have a nefarious troublemaker in our group of four, which is now clearly the case.

Zook is a long-running problem, working subtly but tirelessly to create trouble in order to take down the forum. His contributions to the forum are negligible, other than stirring up discontent, denigrating others, buttering up his lackeys, praising himself, flaming Andy and Chico, and accusing too many people of being gatekeepers.

I'm open to suggestions regarding how to handle the Zook problem.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am

The avuncular Zook is the problem??

I must disagree. Might I suggest paranoid delusion on your part, Chico?

Classic Captain Queeg!!

Go ahead, make the tyranny complete, you poseur! Make it official that UP was never anything other than Chico's house ... and that democratic consensus is just something to sell the membership.

Sweet William irony ... wot?

:jest:

Pax To Tin Pot Dictators

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:04 am

UncleZook wrote:
- Immature ravings from an exposed shill -

UncleZook (or what ever the fuck your real name is) I see that any hope of your taking Chico's exposure of you as a shill with dignity would be wasted.

Please take this childish BS some place else!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 am

Well it's finally time for "Universal Spectrum" to take it's rightful place here amongst the other "Fake" forums.

So lets start to examine how it got here!

The first thing of interest is it's obvious connection to "Spectrum Radio" and Scott, was this a wise move? They needed maximum internet exposure, Nexus2012 didn't work out to good for them so I guess this was their next logical move.

Scott, doesn't it bother you and Spectrum Radio to be associated with a proven gatekeeper who publicly promotes misinformation directly linked to major International Pharmaceutical corporations?

I look forward to your response to this publicly asked question, which incidentally you'd be free to do here, unlike the "Blacklisted" who don't fit your UN-universal spectrum!

Also what inspired the PTB at Universal Spectrum to allow one of their "super mods" to make statements like "Universal Spectrum, IMO, is a private club open to any and all who want in, and any and all who will abide a high standard of discourse. No more. No less." with the obvious and now confirmed existence of this "Blacklist"?

When were the members at Universal spectrum going to be informed of the "Members Only Section"?

When will they be informed as to why threads are moved and then mysteriously disappear?

Why was "Heebert" banned?

Lucky for us one of your "Super Mods" is a periodically active member here who although not "gleefully", but nevertheless did boldly admit "tho' I wish I had", banned one of Universal Spectrum's members. Nice one UncleZook, you fucking idiot! :lol:

To be continued...

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
When were the members at Universal spectrum going to be informed of the "Members Only Section"?

When will they be informed as to why threads are moved and then mysteriously disappear?

Why was "Heebert" banned?

Good questions all, and all related to transparency. Of course, if Universal Spectrum is a private club, like the Bohemian Grove or the Bilderberg Group, then they will avoid transparency and have little to do with what we recognize as truth-seeking (which absolutely requires transparency). They should also avoid false announcements that everyone is welcome as a member, when that is clearly not the case, for reasons that are apparently secret.

I think we have the "little Eichmann" syndrome going on at Universal Spectrum.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

I am at a loss at the apparent ignorance of these "truth" boards to not see this dynamic that UP is pointing at. This is fundamental!
There is no integrity if the foundation is made of Sand! Liberty is made of Rock. I am confounded...

In some ways its much like our economic Debt system. No one wants to look at the debt and deal with it. Its better and easier to finagle within the system to white wash the problem.

Its incredible....

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm
Site Admin

I agree, Mags. In my view, it simply illustrates the success of the brainwashing or mind control the ruling sociopaths have implemented. They have turned an idea into a concrete result, with that idea being "None are more enslaved than those that falsely believe they are free." It is a con-game, and the only way out is to expose the con.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Count me into the club again :giggle: ,
me was banned from Avalon again,
i may have put my foot in my mouth :giggle:
or i may have been too close to the truth :giggle:
wtf?
It's a crazy life!
try to make sense of it :bpoo:
and do your best to be who you are and share your truth :finger:
~~~Namaste~~~ my dear little precious ones :bdevil:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next