Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next
Banning for dollars 
Site Admin

Post Banning for dollars
A short history of banning Chicodoodoo.

The first banning was for mentioning a UFO in a post. I blogged about that banning, as the censorship was embarrassingly blatant and ironic, given that it was coming from a forum called “Fighting for Liberty”.

The second banning was for publicly criticizing excessive and unwarranted censorship coming from Project Avalon. Owner Bill Ryan abused his authority to selectively silence any voices he didn't like, just like any other dictator would do, all the while claiming that there was no censorship at Avalon.

The third banning occurred at Atticus1.org. This site was run by an uncouth but skilled con-artist named Atticus (another Bill Ryan presentation). For pointing out the obvious to his mesmerized followers, I was once again banned.

You may start to see the pattern here – the revelation of uncomfortable truths will be met with censorship. Humanity has a long and consistent history of censoring the truth whenever it runs contrary to vested interests. Even worse, the censorship can take the form of monstrous retribution, like mutilation (cutting out the tongue), indefinite detention (newspeak for imprisonment), interrogation and extradition (newspeak for torture), and inhumane execution (including live burning at the stake). Fortunately for me, banning is relatively harmless, and it mainly serves to highlight the issues that the vested interests want hidden. It actually can work to the truth's advantage.

The fourth banning came from Nexus. Needless to say, therein lies a story.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Post Re: Banning for dollars
I left Avalon after the Abraxas banning and the Kings mob doing a witch hunt.
I left the Abraxas portal after having elements of a Dragon Sex cult.
I was banned from Camelot after being associated with the Dragon Abraxas.
I left Nexus because its a Kings Court system. enforced by a mob of alibis.
The trail leads here so far...

Dollars being apparently parcels of truth and integrity in this case....

Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 pm

All the better that you are both here then :-D

:thumbup:
Warm wishes....

Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm
Well, I was doing fine on Nexus until they found out I knew Chico personally, then it was off to the gallows. :shock:

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:35 am
Site Admin

Yes, that wasn't really fair of Nexus, was it Truthunter. I'm sorry about that. Andywight also did nothing to merit being banned. Nor did I. No rules were broken, and no real moderating was even attempted. On what grounds could it be attempted?

Celine used to tell me that it was good to have me at Nexus because "you keep us honest". Evidently, I was just a showcase trophy, because when I really did make efforts to keep them honest, they saw no way out other than the ban hammer. So much for their claim of not banning legitimate members.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:11 am

Nexus is fooling itself. In reality its run by a King and Queen who have entitlement issues to mask their insecurities. The smart ones over there know this but believe they can maintain the integrity by moderating the Real time Portal. They forget that there is a Backdoor Loophole of Ownership, which only pops up its head when it has to and thats when the Owners Judgement comes into question. Its a sophisticated defensive system, with a moat, Wall, centurians, wizards,Turret, Clerics, scribes, the Beer hall etc....Much like the other portals too...

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 pm

magamud wrote:
Nexus is fooling itself. In reality its run by a King and Queen who have entitlement issues to mask their insecurities. The smart ones over there know this but believe they can maintain the integrity by moderating the Real time Portal. They forget that there is a Backdoor Loophole of Ownership, which only pops up its head when it has to and thats when the Owners Judgement comes into question. Its a sophisticated defensive system, with a moat, Wall, centurians, wizards,Turret, Clerics, scribes, the Beer hall etc....Much like the other portals too...

Well put magamud,

I think you pretty much "hit the nail directly on the head" with this post! :clap:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

http://gypsyspeaks.blogspot.com.au/2012 ... oggie.html

:crazy:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am
Site Admin

There are a number of truths that contributed to my being banned at Nexus:

1. Celine is unfit to be a forum moderator.
  2. Richard is perfectly fit to be the forum dictator.
  3. The moderators tolerate this dysfunctional dynamic (or they are gone).
  4. All of the above have been and continue to be in a state of denial.
  5. Forum members are comfortable with their ignorance and visions of sugarplums, and they do not want these disturbed.

I would like to address these issues in that order.

Poster: jews have killed more the christians? you know i dont see ppl with labels.. u might.. this gets you no where near the answer
Poster: just because the talmud is racist doesnt mean you are not
Poster: no , you are a racist because you judge ppl based on their "race". you have no idea what i know about jews. but i ..and everyone here... know what YOU think of jews. you need a mirror.
Poster: see above. no one is saying the talmud ISNT racist. we are saying you are racist.
Poster: u think i am lying?
Poster: i am saying you are a racist because of the way you conduct yourself... who you support and choose to highlight here...and the language you yourself use.
Poster: HELLO?????? I JUST said... that i believe the talmud is racist... yet you dont see that...you look beyond that...to what you want to see. interesting indeed.
Poster: what you dont want to hear my comments? are they too f❤❤king honest for you?
Poster: you are putting words in my mouth. I meant ppl like Charles Guliani...jesus f❤❤king christ..
Poster: again you dont read my f❤❤king posts and then you put words in my mouth.
Poster: typical.... i am so tired of people not seeing humans... we see books...ideals... colors... sex... we are people. we are f❤❤ked up people... but we are ppl.

No one dares to put this obnoxious poster in his place, as would normally be the case on a mostly self-moderated forum, as Nexus is advertised to be. Why does no one dare? Because the poster is a senior moderator, and even more relevant, she is the loud-mouthed, strutting wife of Nexus owner and dictator, Richard.

Everyone knows that those criticizing the queen are often beheaded on orders from the king.

You can read these posts in context here (while they last).

We're just getting started. To be continued....

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm
Now now good folks (as Uncle Zook would say). NEXUS is HUMANITY. It's not just about a bi-polar Queen wanting her way (or the byway), it is is about "good folks" trying their best to show how much they appreciate being free to give opinions...without the stinkin rules. All that goes well until some start getting ticked and start spitting on each other. This is after all HUMANITY. If there were hundreds of folks on here as well, my opinions would probably get spit on and peed on as much as they were on NEXUS. Lee commended that she is amazed at how well we get along on this forum. I am too. It seems, so far we ARE being the difference.

Good folks, it's all about ATTITUDE, and I am afraid that most people lack proper attitude. They are confused and afraid, so they try and show their "vocabulary". So we have a HUGE problem, because if Nexus is "typical" humanity...what do we have to work with in our hopes? And, we haven't even tried to figure in the Muslims, Jews, Chinese etc.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 60  Next