Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Banning for dollars 

Post Re: Banning for dollars
Code:
So if I make a post at Nexus am I to be banned just because I am here?

I freely admit to the Nexus charge of posting members only posts here.
I do not recognize their authority, judgement or practices of justice being served there. I was merely using Free Speech to warn people.

Being guilty by association is the Consequences of using a Totalitarian system Lily. I am sorry you and everyone here is now subject to this collateral damage.

:|

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi Magamud,

No problemo. Makes no difference to me whatsoever.

Lily

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Quote:
Grumplebum

I left there after things got too near the knuckle between GW and Celine, when dangerous lines were crossed last year.

What do you mean "things got too near the knuckle between GW and Celine", GB? That's a confusing statement.

GW was never a member of Nexus, where she was beaten upon so mercilessly so often and for so many months and then outed with absolutely no regard for her safety or her son's safety. Very dangerous lines were indeed crossed on Nexus and Avalon. Long before you appeared and disappeared on Nexus after being banned on Avalon.

GW was disappeared from Avalon Forum at the end of February. The woman was never given the opportunity to defend herself on either of those sham forums while members attacked her there to their heart's delight. To the best of my knowledge.

Everyone took a chunk out of GW because those forum's moderators allowed it, and the owners of those forums promoted this behavior even though GW herself had no recourse. GW was never able to contradict that wholesale character assassination and counteract the lies being publicly spread about her and her son until she opened her own blog for pity's sake!

If you know otherwise Grumplebum, if you believe that GW was a member of Nexus during that disgusting free-for-all exhibition, then please share this with United People.

Otherwise I would respectfully suggest that you state things a bit more clearly and transparently, otherwise your written words may be misconstrued here, or taken out of context.

You know as well as I do how people are, and how easily they can twist the simple truth into something quite dirty and unrecognisable.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi A Nony Mouse,

I never said that GW was a member of Nexus, I said that dangerous lines were crossed, exactly because of the fact that they were involving children in to the mix.

I agree totally with what you've just said.

Best regards.

Quote:
Grumplebum

I left there after things got too near the knuckle between GW and Celine, when dangerous lines were crossed last year.

What do you mean "things got too near the knuckle between GW and Celine", GB? That's a confusing statement.

GW was never a member of Nexus, where she was beaten upon so mercilessly so often and for so many months and then outed with absolutely no regard for her safety or her son's safety. Very dangerous lines were indeed crossed on Nexus and Avalon. Long before you appeared and disappeared on Nexus after being banned on Avalon.

GW was disappeared from Avalon Forum at the end of February. The woman was never given the opportunity to defend herself on either of those sham forums while members attacked her there to their heart's delight. To the best of my knowledge.

Everyone took a chunk out of GW because those forum's moderators allowed it, and the owners of those forums promoted this behavior even though GW herself had no recourse. GW was never able to contradict that wholesale character assassination and counteract the lies being publicly spread about her and her son until she opened her own blog for pity's sake!

If you know otherwise Grumplebum, if you believe that GW was a member of Nexus during that disgusting free-for-all exhibition, then please share this with United People.

Otherwise I would respectfully suggest that you state things a bit more clearly and transparently, otherwise your written words may be misconstrued here, or taken out of context.

You know as well as I do how people are, and how easily they can twist the simple truth into something quite dirty and unrecognisable.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Quote:
Grumplebum
I never said that GW was a member of Nexus, I said that dangerous lines were crossed, exactly because of the fact that they were involving children in to the mix.

I agree totally with what you've just said.

Thank you for clearing that up for us.

So there is no misunderstanding me: I would stand up for you or any underdog being mobbed, beaten or taking the piss here or elsewhere if I had the ability to do so, and had the truth of the matter in hand. Just as NB and several others have done here at United People in defence of Chico, Andy, GW and themselves.

I may be just a powerless pink mouse on a keyboard, but I have no fear of stating the facts as I see them and know them, no matter the fall-out.

I do also very much appreciate your calm cool and collected presence here, Grumplebum.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I am being censored, coerced, banned and posts removed from Nexus.

That is the power pyramid taking quiet action. Dissenting voices will be silenced, even if they are respectful and follow the accepted rules. I should know. King Richard works in silent and mysterious ways, as so many banned and harassed individuals know.

I am sorry that you have to experience the tyranny of Nexus, Magamud. No one should have that misfortune. I would like to work to correct that flaw at Nexus, but it is clear now that won't be allowed.

It's a crying shame.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 pm

I understand there is a Poll on Schmexus to determine if I should be permanently banned.

:lol:
I Cant even go into the poll to speak for myself.
I Cant do a post without it being approved.
I Cant say anything without being silenced.

Ahh the workings of tyranny....

Schmexus you are another example of how the Lie follows these truth boards. The leaders there are a disgrace, using good people to alibi their pack of lies.
Celine, Richard, Burke, Ross, Luke, Zook and to all their henchmen.

Kiss my ass and fuck off.
Have a good day :)

P.S. If anyone can post this over there, please do...

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

magamud wrote:
I understand there is a Poll on Schmexus to determine if I should be permanently banned.

:lol:
I Cant even go into the poll to speak for myself.
I Cant do a post without it being approved.
I Cant say anything without being silenced.

Ahh the workings of tyranny....

Schmexus you are another example of how the Lie follows these truth boards. The leaders there are a disgrace, using good people to alibi their pack of lies.
Celine, Richard, Burke, Ross, Luke, Zook and to all their henchmen.

Kiss my ass and fuck off.
Have a good day :)

P.S. If anyone can post this over there, please do...

Hear hear. Well done. Now please tell us what you really think. Image

The only sane response is to walk away. Image

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Quote:
The only sane response is to walk away

Theres a flip side to that mouse and that is to hold them accountable.
A nice balance to keep the road straight and narrow. :)

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
The only sane response is to walk away

Theres a flip side to that mouse and that is to hold them accountable.
A nice balance to keep the road straight and narrow. :)

There is a legal action pending from my understanding. Criminal Breach of the Data Protection Act. Internet law is the only way to hold Richard accountable for his and his forum's illegal actions.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next