Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
Banning for dollars 
Site Admin

Post Re: Banning for dollars
More and more, the police are just hired thugs on the payroll of the federal government. They are militarized with the latest deadly weapons of war, and they follow the orders of the sociopaths that equip them with those high-tech weapons. More and more, they do not serve the citizens of the country, they serve the criminal rulers of the country. Hey, just like the forums! While everyone thinks the moderators are serving the membership, more and more they are serving the criminal owner of the forum, who becomes a virtual dictator with complete control over communications and the flow of information.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Bump

UncleZook wrote:
Humanity versus automatons.

Humans make mistakes ... we should be grateful for that. Humans are imperfect ... we should be grateful for that. Humans are inefficient in everything they do, including communication ... we should be mindful of that (and grateful). We are humans ... and we exist as erring, imperfect, inefficient beings.

The dilemma at Nexus which precipitated in Chico's banning is not so hard to understand when put in its proper context. Chico was arguably the largest brain at Nexus, Celine was arguably the largest heart. The logical brain and the emotional heart found each other. Normal hearts and normal brains can coexist in the same being. Indeed, that's the quintessential state of being human. The problem occurs when you have an exaggerated brain and an exaggerated heart trying to coexist together. Such exaggerated coexistence mixes like oil and water ... not salt and water ... not sugar and water.

After Chico became a MOD, mutual proximity was added to the equation. Celine's exaggerated heart grated on Chico. Chico's exaggerated brain grated on Celine. Later than sooner - a credit to both - this grating took its toll and someone had to leave the MOD chamber. Chico chose to leave; but the tea leaves were pushing in that direction anyways. Then Chico made the mistake of assuming things and took it a step farther. He remarked that Nexus was Celine and Richard's show and that all the other members were subordinate (including the staff). Chico essentially implied that Nexus was a pyramid. By doing so, he unintentionally disrespected the other MODs in the chamber who all volunteered their time ... and who viewed Nexus as a forum of planar equals (minus a technical hierarchy). Mutual distrust between Richard and Chico took root. Virtually all the MODs/ADMINs sided with Richard because they knew Richard better than they knew Chico. The vote was 7-1 in favor of banning Chico. I was the lone vote that objected to the ban. After all, I knew and trusted Chico to be an honest man (and still hold that view) and every bit an honest man as Richard (I was part of the exodus and can vouch for Richard's integrity). But things had gone way beyond my ability to influence things ... 1 against 7 is beyond the 84% one sigma threshold of merit democracy ... so Chico was banned along with Andy and TH.

In short, I'm trapped between trusts of two individuals who I respect. So I told the MOD chamber that I was going to help Chico develop United People ... and would remain a MOD at Nexus if there were no objections. The MOD staff was okay with that.

That being said, I view the whole drama as a human drama rife with assumptions, misperceptions, broken trusts, exaggerated thoughts and feelings, pride and prejudice, ego and personality, exaggerated archetypes of the brain and the heart (of thought and feeling) ... and ultimately, the way humans were meant to behave.

Chico's mistake is his high expectation for human community ... to be logical to the last dot connection. Similarly, Celine's mistake is her high expectation for human community ... to be emotional to the last fibre of loving. The hungry scientist versus the hungry artist. Alas, Nexus has its own aspirations for human community, e.g. to find the right balance of logic and emotions ... and it will oscillate back and forth about this balance until it finds it. Truth belongs with the earnest scientist ... and faith belongs with the earnest artist.

To wit, Nexus is slowly learning that truthseeking is just one part of human community; the other part being faithholding. We can neither afford to lose truth in faith nor faith in truth. Not if we want to remain human and elevate humanity.

ps: In the end, Chico has this site to develop. And Celine has Nexus to develop. I will assist both in their respective communities as long as I am wanted in either. Humble opinions all around.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Bump

(getting bored...)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

To your point above about the vicious cycle and new suckers lining up: Look no further than resident UP member Fred Steeves. Now baby-face Fred is the biggest homeboy on Avalon forum. Fred just announced recently that since August 2012, he has personally welcomed aboard over 300 new members to Avalon forum. Yes boys and girls the wheels keep on turning and the sheep lead the sheep to slaughter.

I liken what good ole Fred is doing to the welcoming/gatekeeper at Auschwitz. Come on in my friend, he says, the water is warm...you'll love it here. Any questions or concerns dear sir or madam just call on good ole Fred, i'm always here. Kahlick! Oh don't worry about that, we always lock the gates to keep the terrists out there. Here's a nice glass of fluoridated water? Cheers!

All is Well, me thinks. :finger:

You know what? It pays to Google yourself every now and then. I had totally forgotten about this forum, much less being a member of it.

As to what I found astutely posted above, I plead guilty as charged (Except for "baby face" that is). I also assume full and complete responsibility for the harm that I surely caused. Anyway, yeah, I wish to God I could somehow take back what I did there, but I can't. I can asuure you it was done (as is so very often the case) with the very best of intentions, but mind control is some serious, serious shit. I spent nearly a year cordially welcoming unsuspecting people into a psyop "project". Once it suddenly started to truly dawn on me back in September as to the shear magnitude of what was really going on there, I tried to warn as many as I thought might listen. So I at least *tried* to do something, but the burden of what I did is a burden I will have to bear for the rest of my life. So it goes...

I abruptly resigned from welcoming duties back in June I think it was, with the roll out of Scientologist Super Hero "Jiminii" so shamelessly promoted by moderation. At that point I knew something was terribly wrong, and no longer wanted to be responsible for welcoming people into god knows what. Little did I know at the time, but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Just for grins, note my status over at The Project copied below. This happened several weeks or so after well earning my unsubscription in September. "Impersonating Fred Steeves" was an absurdity. "Suspicious research"? Well, research is only suspicious to those with something to hide on old, and even public threads. Those skeletons and "tells" must be a son of a gun to keep track of, and it's counted on that not very many will do the necessary digging to find them.

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address because Impersonating Fred Steeves and doing suspicious research for last month. To contact the administrator click here.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm
Site Admin

As to what I found astutely posted above, I plead guilty as charged (Except for "baby face" that is).

Congratulations, Fred. You have learned a valuable lesson, and by pushing aside your ego and sharing that lesson with us, you have become a valuable teacher. I salute your courage, honesty, and truth-seeking. And believe me, I never thought I would be saying that. I was one of those members you welcomed at Avalon (I was incognito of course), and the sickly, suck-up nature of that welcome still haunts me today. It was immediately clear to me that you were indeed under some serious mind control (and we all are, to varying degrees), and I didn't expect you would ever be able to overcome it. I am glad to have been proven wrong. Zook will surely claim that you are controlled opposition, and that I have been fooled once again, but we will let history be the judge of that.

I abruptly resigned from welcoming duties back in June I think it was, with the roll out of Scientologist Super Hero "Jiminii" so shamelessly promoted by moderation.

This is an important point -- there is a hidden agenda behind the window dressing that makes up Project Avalon. The rampant censorship that occurs there was one indication of the fake nature of Avalon. Exposing that censorship was my undoing at Avalon (and Nexus, and Atticus1), but the clues are there for the legitimate truth-seekers to see. Unfortunately, I also noticed that most members at Avalon actually defend the censorship, the moderators, and Bill Ryan, because, as you say, the mind control is serious and well directed from the very top. It is no coincidence that Ryan subtly supports Scientology, which like all religions, is all about mind control.

The agenda at this forum, United People, is clear -- no censorship. Members are not to be controlled, free speech is to reign, and high-consensus democracy is to steer the ship. We've certainly had our problems, but we are still standing (barely). Most of those problems derive from our insidious and pervasive brainwashing, meaning the mind control we have all been exposed to all of our lives. The Matrix movie trilogy is not far from the truth when it comes to the deception and manipulation foisted upon the human race by organized sociopaths and who knows what else. We all think inside a constricted and well-defined box. That has to change -- we have to be free to allow our natural gifts to flow forth for the benefit of all. It won't happen until we break out of that box, and we cannot break out until the ruling sociopaths among us are recognized and managed. I suspect it is the biggest challenge humanity will ever face. It has dominated us for millennia, and it dominates us today. Your story at Avalon, Fred, is just a typical microcosm of what occurs on a planetary level. As a species, we have to do exactly what you did -- realize our mistakes, broadcast them, learn from them, and take the necessary steps to ensure that we don't repeat them.

Can we do that? Your case certainly gives me hope. Thank you for that.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60