Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
ToT forum - gang of sociopaths? 
Site Admin

Post Re: ToT forum - gang of sociopaths?
It wasn't just at the Atticus1 forum that 9eagle9 tried to paint me as playing the victim, all while she accused me of her own malfeasance. The gang of sociopaths at ToT, formerly at Universal Spectrum, ran their distinctive con-game right here at UP, even setting the record for most users online as they and their minions piled in to watch the operation unfold.

Ruby wrote:
  • Chico...I have been reading your rants for a while now...what happened to you? Did something happen in the past? What hurt you? Your deep seated issues are obvious to me and I reckon it has something to do with a partner, once way back when.. did she leave?

Look deeper, inside you, and try to heal, forgive yourself and accept that you are as much a Sociopath as those you write about, and it is no coincidence that you rally around similar, a collective connection of Sociopaths here on this forum...

Time to accept and recognize your true demeanor, because people like you are simply dangerous towards humanity. -- source

• Chico does his best to hide the fact he is damaged, but a keen eye see's through to his illness. -- source

• What we have here instead, is an illness, induced by pain, abandonment, and an entire ensemble of issue's. -- source

• Now, don't be lazy...go look see if you need an 'in your face' reminder that this here space is built on, maintained by and supported herein by sociopaths, sadists and narcissistic 'where are my balls' Men.. oops, I mean boys.

Of course, I am not among those aforementioned, but rather a flower of creation and a 'real truth writer' -- source

• In the context of this discussion, I am Unmistaken and speak with utmost confidence, that the facts of an illness within Mr Chico and the parasitic latch-on's, while 'they' try to disguise this infliction as being 'real-truth seekers' and 'thinkers' are on the record, right here within this forum. -- source

• It is no coincidence that you lot are residing in the dark recesses of the internet, a toxic dumping ground, where you can behave as you see fit. All of you have been vacated from several Forums, and all for being the Sociopath's you are.

You are all angry, hurt, abandoned, lonely, and are simply acting out, and those inherent Sociopathic traits that are part of all humanity, yes, every living person, has taken control of you. Part of the game is keeping those tendencies at bay...C'mon now, you are all swimming in your own juice. -- source

• ...it is with deep regret to inform you all that Mr Chico cannot be helped.

You see, he is so full of despair and heartache, deeply rooted from past trauma, that he is beyond any known available treatment currently in practice today. -- source

But that was Ruby, not 9eagle9!

Talk Shit wrote:
Maybe :

Ruby = 9eagle9 = Chelley = Warponies

:lol:

Sociopaths can't help but expose themselves, even when disguised.

Sun May 07, 2017 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Back to the alpha sociopath at ToT forum, 9eagle9, that no outsider is allowed to criticize. At this point in the timeline, I have just posted my second post at ToT, thanking the members for their numerous responses to my first post, while stating that they haven't really addressed my message, but have instead focused on attacking me. Much to her credit, 9eagle9 realizes I am right, and finally does address the main issue:

9eagle9 wrote:
The Message is very clear .....after one reads the posts.

Adam came here to shoot the messenger(s).

Now its bad when you suggest we do it, but its okay when he did it?

Having read many of Adam's posts (remember Adam Bomm is GrandInquisitor at ToT) before I registered at ToT, it is clear 9eagle9 is twisting the truth (i.e. lying). Adam was not there to "shoot the messenger(s)." It's absurd to even suggest that, given his posts, which were polite and respectful (naturally, since he knows he is on their turf and at their mercy).

9eagle9's purpose in lying here is to paint me as a hypocrite, accusing me of holding a double standard: "Now its bad when you suggest we do it, but its okay when he did it?" Only there is no comparison between Adam's respectful demeanor and the vindictive attacks unleashed on me for questioning Adam's banning. 9eagle9 is shooting herself in both feet with reasoning this deceptive, but a sociopath views it as shooting me full of holes. Isn't the sociopathic perspective a marvel to observe?

The ploy is so lame that 9eagle9 has to invent a new crime to hang on Adam:

9eagle9 wrote:
Well we understand why he flip flops all over and contradicts himself. Do we have to put up with it? Why? Spell it out to me. You have to spell it out because remember I'm stupid and I won't get it from inference.

So Adam is not attacking the messengers after all, but is being non-committal (which is not very conducive to attacking messengers). Well of course he is non-committal, as he is walking on eggshells trying not to draw the ire of the forum's "big guns". And not even that can save him. Ironically, it gets him banned.

Oh, and note that 9eagle9 is "stupid", which is another lame ploy to discredit Chico and confirm 9eagle9's superiority. As if I accuse her of being stupid. You don't get to be the alpha sociopath by being stupid. No, you have to be an accomplished game-player, skilled in the arts of deception and manipulation. And she is.

Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 am
Site Admin

9eagle9 wrote:
Of course Chico would never ban people (except Zookie) there's no one in his forum to ban now ...since Zookie's been banned.

Why did he ban Zookie?

Why do sociopaths lie? It supports their manipulations.

UncleZook was never banned. He was suspended temporarily four times, if I recall correctly, each time for longer periods. Currently, he can still log in to United People and post as a member any time he pleases, though I suspect he won't. His last post is here.

The deceptions of a sociopath (like 9eagle9) are often subtle, sophisticated, and hard to recognize. This is why sociopaths succeed so regularly in the battle of good versus evil. This is why evil is winning on the global stage and will continue to win until sociopaths are identified and managed.

So why did I ban Zook, 9eagle9? Clearly, I didn't. You built your attack against me on the wrong question, but you did that deliberately, as sociopaths tend to do. The correct question is why did I ban the people that I actually did ban? That would be GypsyWoman, her collection of sockpuppets, and her loyal minions that I called "the wrecking crew". That was the one time in six years that I banned anyone from the forum. I didn't want to do it, but I had to. They were deliberately running an operation to destroy the forum. They weren't being wishy-washy about it or non-committal, as you have condemned Adam Bomm of being (wrongly justifying his banning). No, GW and crew were up to no good, and when I had solid proof of it, I banned them. I actually practiced what I preach -- identify the sociopaths, then disqualify them.

But that's not the message you want highlighted. You just want to ignore the true message, attack the messenger, and discredit him. That was the very same tactic GW attempted using her King Art2 sockpuppet to post outrageous "private information" about herself so that UP members would demand that Chico ban King Art2, thus proving that Chico was a power-hungry ban hammer swinger, i.e. a hypocrite, like all other forum founders. Most UP members, sad to say, fell for GW's con-artistry completely. It was a marvelous example of sociopathy in action, and it taught me a lot.

You teach me a lot, too, 9eagle9. You, your ToT minions, Bill Ryan, Atticus/Stephen, GypsyWoman, dsimon3387/David, IceCold/David, and so many other "advanced" sociopaths. I hope others are also starting to see the enormous damage sociopaths leave in their wake.

I often think that if the ruling sociopaths were as intelligent as they believe themselves to be, they would identify and disqualify themselves, for the good of humanity! Unfortunately, they are stupid humans like the rest of us, only with no empathy, which renders them Evil. And Evil will never do anything for the good of humanity. That would be up to us, the non-sociopaths, and specifically the Independents.

Tue May 09, 2017 7:03 pm
Site Admin

9eagle9 wrote:
...why exactly should we have kept Adamm in the forum when the forum is about everything he is against?

You have to wonder sometimes how the mind of a sociopath works, because it seems so backwards to a normal person.

The correct question is why Adam would participate in a forum when the forum is about everything he is against. And the answer is: that's his choice, not yours!

9eagle9 is thinking about this from a sociopath's perspective, one of exercising power and control over an inferior. That's why 9eagle9 poses the question as she does. She can't help it. It's how her psychology operates.

9eagle9 wrote:
To be VERY VERY Clear.... Adamm HAD NO MESSAGE.

Oh, it's quite clear to me. Having no message is not a problem for normal people. But sociopaths need a blueprint of a person's makeup if they hope to successfully deceive and manipulate said person. If sociopaths receive mixed signals, they cannot be sure of how to proceed with any manipulation. That makes them frustrated and angry, and so they lash out. And that's pretty much what happened.

9eagle9 wrote:
And if you want to be the change in the world ...Chico.

If you are THAT concerned with Adamm why don't you invite Adamm into your forum and listen to him flip flop his way through dozens of topics. A passive aggressive Zookie who likes bankers one day, hates them the next and is really comfortable with a NWO globalist agenda. A their mind agenda.

That is not what this forum is about.

This is a solution oriented forum.

There's your solution.

You're welcome.

The arrogance of the sociopath is truly shocking. "This is a solution oriented forum. And here's your solution on a silver platter. Now thank me. I acknowledge your unending indebtedness."
:lol: :lol:
Sociopaths can't help but expose themselves, given half a chance, and 9eagle9 does not disappoint. Her psychology hasn't changed one whit since she behaved the same way at Atticus1 six years ago! How sad that those posts are gone, but not to worry, her ToT posts deliver the same message!

Thu May 11, 2017 1:13 am
Site Admin

I was talking about my experience at the ToT forum with a friend of mine. She asked if she could take a look at it, so I pulled it up on her computer so she could read the posts. Her reaction was classic: "I don't like these people. They're nasty. It's like a circle of bullies taking turns punching their victim."

Yep.

She continued: "I don't understand what they have against you. Your posts weren't mean or nasty. Don't they know that you ..." and she listed a number of praise-worthy things I do in the local community.

I was reflecting on her comment while walking today and it hit me. It wouldn't matter at all if the ToT gang of sociopaths knew about the positive things I do that my friend listed. Why?

Because sociopaths don't judge others by their merit to humanity. Sociopaths judge others by what they can do for the sociopaths.

That provides a great deal of insight into how sociopaths are naturally able to organize into cooperative "gangs".

Fri May 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Site Admin

Next up to bat is Aikisaw.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Thanks for your replies, but no one has really addressed my message.
Aikisaw wrote:
That isn't true. 8t88 answered in his first reply to your post. You do not like his answer and choose to ignore it.

My message was about the unjustified banning of GrandInquisitor. Looking back at 8t88's first reply to my post, he doesn't speak to that banning at all. Instead he's all about attacking me. Saw right off the bat, Aikisaw lies.

Aikisaw continues the attack -- he states the problem is that I don't have the mental capability to see why GrandInquisitor was banned, which is "apparent". Note that Aikisaw gives no reasons for the banning whatsoever. So much for it being apparent.

Next Aikisaw tries another belittling tactic, comparing statistics for the Avalon forum and the United People forum. The world is obviously not flocking to hear what I have to say, according to the numbers, so I cannot be as smart or as moral as I think I am, concludes Aikisaw. The logic is again laughable.

Aikisaw wrote:
Nobody asked for your membership or your approval. Joining a forum you don't approve of is stupid in its own right and certainly a you problem.

Ah, there's the problem -- I'm stupid. The belittling continues...

Aikisaw wrote:
So you are willing to lower your high moral standards and keep your membership here?

So to keep my membership, I have to lower my high moral standards? Doesn't that sound exactly like the requirements necessary to join a private club of vile sociopaths?

Sat May 20, 2017 10:06 pm
Site Admin

Aikisaw wrote:
Lets take a good look at Avalons legacy. Currently at Avalon:

Forum Statistics
Members: 10,587
Threads: 56,940

Aikisaw is impressed by numbers, even though he never stops to consider how "cooked" the numbers are. Richard used to run Avalon, and I happen to know that Richard "cooked" the numbers at Nexus. I often observed at Nexus a large number of "guests" were online, according to the stats, when the forum was actually comatose. Those numbers were software generated. There was an add-on module for vBulletin that would inflate the numbers to impress the rubes.

Nexus is still comatose today. There have been no posts there in the last 38 days! But check out those stats at Nexus:

Members: 2,004
Threads: 13,632

I'll bet money that at least one of those members is me, even though I was banned from Nexus for exposing Richard's mischief. I'll also bet money that three of the members listed for Avalon are also me, even though I'm not a member there any more either (banned for exposing their censorship). And all my posts at Nexus that were censored, and the threads I created that were removed from sight, are they also still counted in the stats? Betcha they are!

Aikisaw, you are truly a fool.

Mon May 22, 2017 1:54 am
Site Admin

Continuing to learn from Aikisaw...

Aikisaw wrote:
You went and built your own forum, set it up to be a beacon of morality.

I built a forum, yes. But "set it up to be a beacon of morality"? That's a revealing comment on your part. Are you having feelings of inadequacy when it comes to morality, Aikisaw? I set up the UP forum to allow free speech and banish censorship. Is that what you consider to be "a beacon of morality"?

Aikisaw wrote:
Why doesn't anyone want to go there?

You should ask the people who don't want to go there. In your particular case, it sounds like it has something to do with your feelings of inadequacy when it comes to morality. Isn't it interesting that sociopaths naturally have this problem, being ethically and morally challenged due to lack of empathy?

Aikisaw wrote:
Is the problem with the rest of the internet world or in your formation of the forum.

This is the standard Zook ploy of oversimplification, binary choices, and misleading deception. You are implying that there is either no problem with the Internet world (a false statement) or that there are no problems with the UP forum (also a false statement). This is the manner in which sociopathic minds operate, via exercises of deliberate deception and manipulation. I am quite used to this from Zook, so you are readily transparent.

Aikisaw wrote:
I had a similar discussion with someone who is convinced they are the smartest person in the world and anyone who sees the world differently is a lesser human being. You know this person.

Yep, that would be Zook. I know him well. He's a sociopath, which accounts for those "qualities" of his that you mention.

Aikisaw wrote:
If you are as smart or in this case as moral as you claim to be the world would flock to hear what you had to say. But they aren't.

Dang! You do it again, the standard Zook ploy! How smart do I claim to be, Aikisaw? Can you provide a link to that claim? How moral do I claim to be, and can you link to that? Do you believe that my popularity is dependent on intelligence or morality? What do you believe popularity measures exactly, and why do you place so much importance on it? Do you think my posts are designed to make me popular? Are you always this brilliant?

Tue May 30, 2017 8:09 am
Site Admin

The gang of sociopaths still have lessons to teach us. Let's learn.

8t88 wrote:
I think I finally understand root of all of your confusion.

Sociopaths love to do this. They start with the false premise that you have the problem. You are confused. This is a natural progression derived from their superiority attitude. They never see themselves as the problem. It's always others.

Note to 8t88: it's "understand the root", not "understand root".

8t88 wrote:
You think you have identified root of all the problems on various forums but you missed the point. Please read this carefully because we certainly won't endlessly reiterate the same basic point.

Note to 8t88: it's "identified the root", not "identified root". Don't give up on learning to write English correctly. It's a helpful skill for producing forum posts.

Once again the false premise is that I am too stupid to get the "basic point", and the haughty sociopaths just don't have the patience to help any inferiors move from ignorance to understanding. And what is this "basic point" that I am too stupid to understand?

8t88 wrote:
Dissenting voice = fine
Idiocy = bad

So when you think that previous forums failed because of suppressing dissenting voices you are wrong, they failed because they encouraged idiocy.

:face:

Previous forums "failed because they encouraged idiocy"?! I'm beginning to think I'm dealing with an idiot...

8t88 wrote:
What you see as hypocrisy is suppression of idiocy that you can't recognize as such.

Yes, I have the problem. I am confused. I can't recognize the suppression of idiocy. But egotistical sociopaths sure can! Everyone that is not like them is an idiot. If you don't agree, you're an idiot. Sociopaths = fine, everyone else = idiot, idiot = bad.

You're a sociopath, 8t88. Too bad you can't recognize it.

8t88 wrote:
Whether you'll get it or not is irrelevant. If indeed this explanation surpasses your skills, experience and knowledge, then it is expected that you can't attach the proper meaning to it.

Right, if I don't agree, I'm an idiot, which explains why I can't agree, because your explanation surpasses my skills, because I'm an idiot. Didn't both you and VajraYaya accuse me of circular reasoning? Would that be sociopaths accusing their opponent of their own malfeasance? It sure looks like it to me.

8t88 wrote:
This also explains why, smart guy as you are, and after carefully analysing root cause for forum failure, you can't have functioning forum. If you identified the cause properly it is expected that 'right' way to run the place, the way you see it, works flawlessly.

Aww, I can't have a functioning forum, but a gang of sociopaths can. All the "functioning" forums are led by sociopaths! When the membership sees through the deception is when they fail! So the solution, to the sociopathic mind (i.e. your mind), is to prevent the membership from seeing through the deception. You call it "suppression of idiocy". But my solution, from the non-sociopathic mind, is to prevent sociopaths from leading forums.

So yeah, I can see why you will always dislike my solution. And I think your forum will function just "fine", like all the other forums led by conniving sociopaths, all of which eventually failed. Even the mighty Avalon has failed multiple times. I would even say it fails continuously, despite its deceptive stats that Aikisaw worships like an idiot. I bet you lust after those stats too. I know Richard did, and Atticus, and many other sociopaths I have known that ran forums. They all want the power and control that goes with the illusion of success. Think Bernie Madoff. I'm sure you are.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:55 pm
Site Admin

The gang of sociopaths at ToT will not fully understand the concepts in the video below (though they will claim otherwise), for they clearly demonstrated their psychological orientation repeatedly in their posts to me. They accused me of imposing my inflated morality on them, of running an unpopular forum, of behaving unwisely and stupidly, and of not going along to get along. Questioning the ethics of banning a forum member for no valid reason, as I did, was clearly a taboo subject. The ToT members did not want to be held responsible, did not want to be shamed, did not want to lose prestige, did not want to be proven wrong, did not want to "lose the game", did not want their deceptions exposed, and did not want their power and control undermined. Rightfully so, from the perception of a sociopath, because sociopaths do not fully understand what is right and what isn't, because they lack empathy. They cannot put themselves in the shoes of the unfairly banned member and "feel" the injustice. They are profoundly different, and they hide it well, because that difference - the lack of empathy - is unconsciously recognized as the foundation of all human evil.

Martin Luther King - The Three Evils of Society (Closing Excerpts)

Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next