Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
ToT forum - gang of sociopaths? 
Site Admin

Post ToT forum - gang of sociopaths?
Of course, not all of them are sociopaths, but online forums are where sociopaths like to operate, congregate, and organize. Forums also tend to be controlled and operated by sociopaths, though there are always exceptions. But the Topic of Topics forum (ToT) is not the exception. 9eagle9 is the alpha sociopath that the other forum leaders kowtow to. The real power and control is in the hands of 8T88, 9eagle9, and Reaver. They wield the ban hammer, and like all sociopaths, they swing it with pride and glee (reminds me of Zook, Ross/Pod, Richard, Burke/Heretic and other Nexus exterminators falsely called moderators).

ToT is basically a 9eagle9 cult, and though it doesn't say as much on their "Welcome" page, they quickly spelled it out for me. To paraphrase, "No dissing Eagle or you're gone!" It's really unfortunate that the first thing I read on their Welcome page was that the ToT forum was "for people who have already gathered enough evidence to know the world is seriously screwed up". I certainly qualify as one of those people, given all the time I've spent studying sociopaths and the insanity they cause, but it turns out that false welcome was the first of many deceptions to be discovered at the ToT forum.

I only made four posts at ToT, all in the Welcome thread where new members normally introduce themselves. Those four posts generated so many nasty responses from the sociopath pack, all focused on character assassination (hey, they're sociopaths, it's what they do), that after I left, all the posts were moved to a new thread with a fake, derogatory name ("Chicodoodoo Does Democracy") supposedly started by me! Another deception! But hey, they're sociopaths, deception is what they do.

Yes, once I was convinced they were chomping at the bit to ban and censor me, I left. There's no sense expecting fairness, equality, responsibility, justice, or compassion from a gang of sociopaths. So why post there when your posts can be gone with a whim?

Quote:
Gang-stalking means one person is targeted by Dark Triad people (psychopaths, sociopaths, and malignant narcissists and their flying monkeys, most who don’t even personally know you) for nefarious reasons that are never specified... -- source

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 am
Site Admin

Post Re: ToT forum - gang of sociopaths?
The first response to my introductory post at ToT was from alpha sociopath 9eagle9. She said, and this is her entire post, "So basically you came here to get banned so you could rant about being banned? Okay."

This is the 9eagle9 who I publicly identified, by her forum behavior, as a sociopath at the Atticus1 forum six years ago (where she went by Warponies). She knows I have her correctly pegged, so she doesn't try very hard to hide what she is any more. Nevertheless, the tell-tale hypocrisy of the sociopath couldn't be more evident. 9eagle9 is always preaching to put your emotions aside to avoid being sucked into the "their mind" trap, and what's the first thing she does when a perceived opponent shows up? She attempts to find his emotional buttons and push them! Now why would she choose to do that, unless "their mind" is actually her mind and that's where she is most comfortable crucifying her critics!

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:43 am
Site Admin

In my four posts at ToT, what was my message? The leaders there have made every effort to obfuscate it, even ascribing new "straw man" messages to me that they can more easily rip apart. My message must have hit the mark to cause such a powerful and deceitful reaction from them.

My message was that the ToT leaders are hypocrites, abusing their power in the exact same manner as the three prior forums ToT descended from. They banned GrandInquisitor (Adam Bomm at Universal Spectrum) for no good reason. Read GrandInquisitor's many posts at ToT. Read the many responses. Where is the problem? 9eagle9 claims he was wishy-washy, never clarifying his views, and that was the problem. So people should be banned from a forum for so little? Adam Bomm knows from long experience how judgmental and condemning these particular characters are, so it would make sense not to rile up the alligators when he is swimming in their river. They ate him anyway. Any excuse will do. And they are not going to be happy when Chico shows up to point out their hypocrisy at eating one of their own. Read Adam Bomm's assessment of his experience here at Universal Spectrum, where he can ironically speak more freely without being lunch.

Adam Bomm wrote:
I've never experienced such a restrictive environment in terms of free thought, emotional expression, or psychological self hood.

That's the way it is with sociopaths. They are the masters, and you are the slave. Do as they say or you're gone!

Fond memories before becoming lunch.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Those four posts generated so many nasty responses from the sociopath pack, all focused on character assassination (hey, they're sociopaths, it's what they do), that after I left, all the posts were moved to a new thread with a fake, derogatory name ("Chicodoodoo Does Democracy") supposedly started by me! Another deception!

What about that fake thread name "Chicodoodoo Does Democracy"? The accusation is that I demanded that democracy be practiced at ToT, perhaps like United People did when it was younger. I made no such demand. United People's attempt at allowing forum members to set forum direction through polling failed due to the undermining of the "one man, one vote" rule by GypsyWoman sockpuppets (multiple virtual forum members who are all the same person). Like 9eagle9, GypsyWoman is an identifiable sociopath, and she was just doing the unethical, conniving things sociopaths do. But it was damaging enough to destroy the democracy experiment, which United People had to abandon.

So yes, Chicodoodoo did do democracy, much to his credit. He tried something new to address the abusive power always exercised by the forum elites. The leaders of ToT just repeat that same old abusive pattern, making themselves the forum elites so that they have the power. This is the classic intelligence / idiocy of the sociopathic mind, and the reason forums (and governments) always maintain their corrupt character.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Site Admin

The second reply to my initial post at ToT is from ToT forum founder 8t88. He immediately goes on the offensive and reaches for the sociopath's favorite weapon -- accusing the opponent of his own malfeasance. Why am I not surprised...
:face:

So I point out their hypocrisy, and I'm immediately accused of being a hypocrite. Why? Because I bothered to fill out the minimal information that typically goes into any forum member's account. It took me all of five minutes to do that. If I just came to point out their hypocrisy, 8t88 reasons, why even take the time to do that?

Huh?

Maybe his next point will make more sense, that I must be "projecting your own morality" and "demanding that everybody else play by those rules." Well yes, a sociopath would see morality as a useless projection, and would also be threatened by it as if I were making a demand. Then comes the implication that I am also demanding that ToT practice democracy! Did I make "demands"? Did I even mention democracy? Where does 8t88 even get these ideas?

Next I am told that I must snap out of "whatever went terribly wrong couple of years ago" or else I cannot be a "smart guy" and contribute. What went so terribly wrong for me in the past, 8t88? Nothing went wrong, from my perspective. This is the same kind of false attack 9eagle9 liked to use back in the Atticus1 days, when she invented all kinds of psycho-analytical BS that she attempted to falsely apply to me. All that did was convince me of her sociopathic nature. And now you do the same thing? Hmm, what are the chances...

So then you think I want to be banned to prove you don't uphold high moral standards? No, you idiot, you already proved exactly that by banning GrandInquisitor for nothing! That was the point of my post, which you can't even properly process.

How can I not feel like I'm dealing with the usual idiot-savant sociopaths here? All they do is expose themselves as psychologically diseased and morally crippled individuals all while trying to crush a perceived opponent. Who even does that kind of thing? Oh... right.

Sociopaths.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 am
Site Admin

Enter VajraYaya with the third reply to my ToT post.

VajraYaya wrote:
Seriously??!! First Adam and now LittleShit? Why even bother? He is most certainly VERY unwelcome. He has demonstrated years ago that he cannot see beyond his own narcissism and can only offer predicable circular reasoning. Just ban the moron and lets get back to talking about ideas and he can go back to his forum of one. OR maybe he should hook up with Wade Frazier and they can try to out self-importance each other.

According to VajraYaya, Chicodoodoo:

• cannot see beyond his own narcissism
  • can only offer predicable circular reasoning
  • is a moron
  • and is obsessed with his own self-importance

Why, that would make Chicodoodoo a sociopath, would it not?

Or could this just be another sociopath, named VajraYaya, accusing his opponent of his own malfeasance?

Dang, what is this ToT forum, a gang of sociopaths?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 am
Site Admin

Let's take a look at the next Chico character assassin at ToT:

Aikisaw wrote:
That is interesting seeing as he had a similar discussion with himself occurring at his forum. This was happening around the same time the thread at Spectrum was busy. If you lurked at Spectrum. this was the only active thread for about 3-4 months.

Universal Spectrum had a thread about Hitler? And it was the only active thread there for 3 or 4 months? I wonder how I missed that?

Aikisaw wrote:
I had considered joining his forum because of that thread and my personal view of its importance in understanding the world today. I quickly realized, like some other forum personalities, even if we agreed on an aspect of the research, I wouldn't be able to agree properly.

Here we see how important "proper agreement" is for these mutual sycophants. This is a common symptom of sociopaths on forums. It's the "think like us or die" philosophy characteristic of forums, religions, and sociopaths.

Aikisaw wrote:
Another point is Eagle, he trashed you several times on his forum. There is obviously ill will? hurt feelings? on his part. 5 years worth of them, I mean holy shit this is the best way to deal with that? Did he come here to work any of that out? He could have emailed you and discussed his issues with you. But no, another attack, all the while, trying to claim the moral high ground.

Sin of sins, Chico "trashed" 9eagle9 at United People. I do tend to be critical of people who are sociopaths. Did you not notice, Aikisaw? Bill Ryan, Atticus/Stephen, GypsyWoman/A Nony Mouse, David Simon/dsimon3387, and others join 9eagle9 in that respect. You can search the posts at UP for "9eagle9" and "Warponies" to see for yourself what I had to say about her. It's not a question of trashing her. It's a question of speaking truth.

Aikisaw wrote:
Why come here at all? Much like Adam who had very little respect for the membership here, why go to a forum with people you don't like?

There it is again, the mutual sycophant disorder. Dissenting voices need not apply. "Think like us" or stay away. Sociopaths can't help but expose themselves.

Aikisaw wrote:
To the rest of the dumb founded dipshits out there, don't come here attacking Eagle and other members over some perceived slight. This group of people have been with Eagle through many forums and for a good long time. We have known her and each other (in a forum sense) and like what each of us brings to the table. You will not gain an audience or a sympathetic ear at this place, so fuck off.

Spoken like a true sociopath. You gotta love the transparency of these diseased minds, especially if you know what to look for.

Aikisaw wrote:
That being said, if you want expanded conversations and discussions about just about anything this is the place for you.

Clearly, that is not the case. You completely contradict yourself, Aikisaw. That's the kind of hypocrisy I was talking about in my first post at ToT. Your banning of GrandInquisitor was the very example I highlighted in that post of the "Think like us or be banned" attitude prevalent at ToT. So come on in and talk about almost anything? That's the BS of a sociopath.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:52 am
Site Admin

I have to skip ahead to the last post in the Chicodoodoo Does Democracy thread at ToT from "newcomer" Heretic (formerly Burke at Nexus -- 1 2 3 4 5 ). Heretic, a wannabe sociopath, shows up late to the party after Chico has already left the building. That means he can get in a few digs of his own risk-free. Such courage, Burke! I know you want to be part of the gang badly, to be accepted by the big boys, but you are completely out of your league, sucking up to 9eagle9, 8T88, and Reaver! Oh, wait a minute, maybe being a suck-up is your league!

Heretic wrote:
what's it been now 6 or 7 years?

Six. Lost you math skills?

Heretic wrote:
I just KNOW I have a copy of that OP of the thread you started over on your forum years ago (the humorous attempt at forum utopia you tried to create after Nexus failed to achieve your moral standards) - you remember right - that OP you wrote where you...

Burke, you transparent fool. All posts ever made by me at United People are still there! You don't need to wave an imaginary copy that you interpret according to your character assassination agenda. Just post a link to the post. That way people can actually read it and come to their own conclusions. You can use the search facility at UP without even being a member, unlike at ToT.

Heretic wrote:
I think I remember there was a smidgen of remorse in your declaration but I think that may have been just me projecting - I kind of felt sorry for you in that moment

in the retrospective it was just my way of seeking closure of our short time together as MOD buds - when you could be bothered anyway

You didn't need any closure. You were Richard's loyal lapdog. You were all about sucking up to the higher-ups, as you have clearly demonstrated again in your initial posts at ToT.

Heretic wrote:
that was the last thing I ever read that you wrote until now

and here you are - after all of that - you still go around shitting on other people's forums?

there has GOT TO BE some kind of treatable psychosis in all of this pattern behavior of yours

got therapy?

PS - it is GREAT to see you BTW

Unoriginal, insincere, disingenuous, condescending, vulgar, superiority complex, two-faced, well aligned with "their mind". There is surely a place for you at ToT, Burke. You'll fit right in, but you'll still be a lapdog.

Heretic wrote:
just like old times - I guess some things never change though - hope you find ...er whatever it is you're looking for

Nice to finally see your true colors on display, Burke. You hid them well for a long time.

Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:28 am
Site Admin

8t88 wrote:
"That's a serious flaw from my perspective, a perspective that favors free access to all information." Really? Do you kiss female family members with that mouth? Why the fuck we would like to speak to anybody not being able to use google in most basic form? There is number of people in the world not being able to read, should we post only images to accommodate their flaws? What about those not knowing English?

I have to assume 8t88 is not a native English speaker. Nevertheless, the sociopathic mentality is on prominent display here, with the heavy condescending attitude, vulgarity, superiority complex, and vindictiveness. I am accused not only of lying, but of "not being able to use google in most basic form". Surely 8t88 knows better than to believe such idiocy, given the quantity of research I do and post about so frequently. Not to mention the many posts I've done exposing Google's quiet censorship agenda and results manipulation, which I first noticed some ten years ago. So this accusation must be a typical sociopathic ploy, i.e. a deception and manipulation to augment the character assassination that ToT members reach for when threatened with exposure.

Read and learn, 8t88. Google does not provide the same kind of search capability as the built-in forum search engine, which typically indexes every "long" word in the forum post database, something Google does not do. This can give you very targeted search results, if you understand how the search engine works. Google simply cannot compete with the forum search engine when it comes to searching ToT forum posts, especially when it ranks the ToT forum as so unimportant overall that it barely warrants inclusion in the Google results.

Clearly 8t88 does not know how his forum software works. That's not unusual, as I was in the same boat when I started the United People forum six years ago. But to make the enormous leap of accusing me of being Google-illiterate just adds "hypocrisy" to the earlier list of 8t88's sociopathic traits on display.

The consistency with which sociopaths expose themselves is truly awesome.

Wed May 03, 2017 4:35 am
Site Admin

What else can we learn from the ToT forum?

Let's look at 9eagle9 weave her deception:

9eagle9 wrote:
But....I'd imagine inhabiting a forum by one's self would tend to be boring after a while.

A sociopath would certainly see it like that. Sociopaths need to be the center of attention. They need a stream of people to deceive and manipulate. They need the hierarchy so they can feed their egos. They need to exercise power and control over others.

No, I'm never bored, 9eagel9, though I know you would be.

9eagle9 wrote:
Of course Chico would never ban people (except Zookie) there's no one in his forum to ban now ...since Zookie's been banned.

Why did he ban Zookie?

Why do sociopaths lie? It supports their manipulations.

UncleZook was never banned. He was suspended temporarily four times, if I recall correctly, each time for longer periods. Currently, he can still log in to United People and post as a member any time he pleases, though I suspect he won't. His last post is here.

9eagle9 wrote:
The same reason's Adamm was banned. None of us had to have it spelled out to us when Chico ejected Zookie from his forum.

Not the same reason, since Adam Bomm (GrandInquisitor) was banned from ToT forum for no valid reason, while Zook was suspended from United People multiple times for well documented reasons, which are all still posted in the forum.

9eagle9 wrote:
I'm not suggesting we should ban Chico because that's what he wants; to play victim squawking about how he got banned --play victim--and that just proves everyone's a narcissist.

So now he's got people talking about him. Well there we go, we're feeding his ego. No one to blame but ourselves.

9eagle9 never changes, because she can't. Sociopaths are stuck with their psychology and can't see past it.

9eagle9 was making the very same arguments against me at Atticus1 six years ago. She always claims I'm playing the victim. Why? Because she accuses her opponent of her own malfeasance.

9eagle9 wrote:
But neither can he come back here and post without proving himself a hypocrite or otherwise negating one's own stated moral standards that were so important he had some compulsion to come into a forum to ram the same moral standards down the throats of people who weren't bothering him.

Wrong again, Chelley, in so many ways. I did make a second post, and a third, and a fourth at ToT, all without proving myself a hypocrite or negating my moral standards. What's especially revealing is that you think I shouldn't hold you to any moral standards as long as you aren't bothering me. This clearly shows how you don't even understand moral standards, precisely like all sociopaths. Morality is a mystery to them, since they lack empathy, which is the foundation of morality.

9eagle9 wrote:
Just walk someone into the wall with their own logic. He comes back, he's just eating his own words. Let him eat them and make a liar out of himself and then dare him to blab on about moral standards. Plop his shit in the sandbox where it belongs.

You're just playing the usual game of one-upmanship, Chelley, like all sociopaths. That's how they see the world, as one big game that they must win. Moral standards have no meaning, they are just waste to be buried in the sand. And like all sociopaths, you aren't even conscious of how you expose your psychological deviancy to the world with such clarity.

9eagle wrote:
Everything is about me because....because they always make it about me...then complain everything is about me and no one else ever gets any attention...because they make it about me.

:lol: It was never about you, but of course you can't help but see it that way! It was about the diseased psychology of the ToT forum that would ban GrandInquisitor for nothing. It was about the sociopathy that runs rampant at ToT, and none of the big guns there can see it, because they are all too busy patting each other on the back for a job well done. And the job well done is nothing but fake news, another deception and manipulation.

I am in awe of your malignancy. I am honored to experience it. It is truly a valuable educational experience.

Sun May 07, 2017 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next