Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
ToT forum - gang of sociopaths? 
Site Admin

Post Re: ToT forum - gang of sociopaths?
As the alpha sociopath at ToT, 9eagle9 is going to display the most diseased thinking in the gang, and she does not disappoint. Her "stream of consciousness" (more like a stream of insanity) rants are truly something to behold. Here's the start of one that is full of lessons for those wishing to study sociopaths:

9eagle9 wrote:
I had hoped, given 9eagle9's history, that this forum would be more tolerant of dissenting voices.

Well here's the evidence this is miscommunication / illiteracy/ "think with my feelings" issue, take your pick.

He hoped.

So he was having some sort of emotion and someone failed to fulfill the emotional need.

That's about the crux of the whole forum.

Hope is as useless as tits on a bull. So is expectation.

I wish I could hope myself out of any situation but I find I usually have to stop FEELING and start doing something. Like looking, or reasoning.

Dissent is about opinions.

I seldom render opinions.

This is the crux of the problem.

So 9eagle9 is going to focus the brunt of her attack on Chico's use of the word "hope".
:face:

Clearly, 9eagle9 has little of substance to talk about. Fortunately, that fact allows for her hypocrisy to spill out in spades.

She begins by classifying the use of the word "hope" as miscommunication, illiteracy, and thinking with feelings. So her starting position is one of total absurdity. Next, I am accused of having an emotion and not having that emotion fulfilled. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, from 9eagle9 at Atticus1, and from Ruby here at United People. This is 9eagle9's usual attack strategy, the equivalent in her eyes of "going for the jugular". This too is absurd, as I bet you cannot find a single person who hasn't had an emotion or who hasn't had a desire unfulfilled. So her entire attack strategy is fundamentally meaningless, and simply designed to play on people's emotions. That is exactly what sociopaths do.

"Hope is as useless as tits on a bull. So is expectation. I wish I could hope myself out of any situation..." No sooner does 9eagle9 declare that hope and expectation are useless, she employs both by having a "wish". I love how sociopaths are such blatant hypocrites. They aren't even aware of the hypocrisy they spew forth like water from a fire hose.

"Dissent is about opinions. I seldom render opinions." You dissent and render opinions all the time, dufus. It's what you are doing in your entire post. Got hypocrisy? Yep, in spades.

It's a real shame that sociopaths like Bill Clinton, Bill Ryan, Stephen/Atticus, GypsyWoman, and 9eagle9 develop any kind of a following. Humanity is not served by that, in fact, it is harmed. It is at the root of all of humanity's problems, that Sociopaths rise to the top by deception and manipulation to lead the gullible, and that the gullible Followers can't recognize the deception and manipulation they have fallen for.

Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 pm
Site Admin

Finally we come to Reaver.

I've watched Reaver for a long time, since the Nexus forum actually, which was six years ago. I never thought he would end up sinking so low as to hitch up with a gang of sociopaths. At Nexus, I could see that Reaver had the potential for astute observation and independent thought, but he has clearly deviated from that path in the interim. In the past, he could read a post and understand the message, but now, he clearly can't. Instead, he rides the coattails of his peers, berating Chico for his stance on democracy, just like his dumber mates, when Chico isn't talking democracy at all.

Reaver wrote:
If you weren't so busy making assumptions in your head and instead used that search function you now have access to then you would have realised that this forum isn't a democracy nor was it ever intended to be all inclusive. Hell, had you paid attention you would have noticed a phrase which appears at the top of whatever forum page you are on: " Not a safe space and we don't hand out crayons." Use that search function and realise this is 8t88's forum and he has clearly stated this is not a democracy nor a place where anyone and anything is welcome.

No assumptions here, Reaver. I read what ToT was about and who it was for, and I clearly qualified. No one needs a search function to determine that either, as it is plainly stated on the ToT intro page. Reaver also knows that Chico doesn't gravitate towards "safe spaces" or need "crayons" to keep himself busy, so that was not a deal buster either. Obsessing on the forum search function again, Reaver claims it will tell the world 1) ToT is 8t88's forum, 2) ToT is not a democracy, and 3) not everyone is welcome. Reaver's astute observation and independent thinking is nowhere to be seen now, as I got all that just from reading the forum before I even joined, meaning before I was even permitted to use the forum search function! The forum search function would have been no help for such information anyway.

Reaver wrote:
The banhammer's use is at the discretion of the mod team: 8t88, Eagle and myself.

Ah, and there's the reason for Reaver's precipitous fall from his lofty potential: power and control!

What does every sociopath treasure above all else? Power and control.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:31 am
Site Admin

Reaver wrote:
That you came here assuming we upheld the hypocritical values of Avalon, Nexus and Spectrum is YOUR problem. There ain't no holy saints here.

I came to ToT presenting evidence that they "upheld the hypocritical values of Avalon, Nexus and Spectrum". Of course there "ain't no holy saints" at ToT! There's a gang of sociopaths, just like at Avalon and its clones. And Reaver steps smartly into that power suit and struts his stuff!

How can you sink so low, Reaver? Unless, of course, you were always that low but hiding behind a fake mask of respectability.

Like sociopaths tend to do.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 am
Site Admin

Reaver wrote:
So you understand that we can have any forum we want, but then you feel uncomfortable about hypocrisy... what hypocrisy? the intentions for this forum have been clearly stated before, that you assume we operate with the same values as other forums or that we declare to uphold your values and then do something else only shows one of two things: Your unwillingness to see the forum for what it is or you inability to see the forum for what it is. You don't have to like it of course, but at least up until this day the forum has been coherent with its intentions and actions.

Sociopaths do not accept responsibility for their actions or decisions. They always blame others.

First Reaver tries to argue that there is no hypocrisy at ToT, claiming that the intentions of the forum have been clearly stated. This, of course, does not eliminate hypocrisy by any means, so his argument is without value. Next, he shifts the blame onto me, claiming that:

• I am making assumptions.
  • I am unwilling to see the forum as it really is, or
  • I am unable to see the forum as it really is.

Yes, the fault is all mine, according to Reaver. Yet I am willing and able to see the forum exactly as it is, in all its ugliness, after careful study and without making assumptions. GrandInquisitor was banned for no valid reason after having been welcomed as a well-known comrade and after contributing many innocuous posts. All the excuses for banning him that the gang of sociopaths came up with were ridiculously trivial. They are simply behaving as sociopaths are known to do, all while proclaiming their innocence, as sociopaths are also known to do. It is in fact Reaver that is making false assumptions and is also unwilling or unable to see the forum as it is. In other words, Reaver is accusing me of his own malfeasance. Sociopaths are well known for doing exactly this, which makes it no surprise that Reaver would end up inside the inner circle of a gang of sociopaths.

Nice work, Reaver. You are such a disappointment.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Site Admin

Reaver wrote:
Perhaps you are a masochist? We may ban you or we may not, we may censor you or we may not, again that's at our discretion. "I had hoped" you say, which means you made assumptions and created values in your head, projected those ideas unto the forum and concluded we operated exactly the same as the other forums do, namely say one thing and then flip flop every 2 seconds... only that doesn't happen here, we don't claim to be tolerant of everything and everyone, au contraire, we are explicit about NOT tolerating everyone and everything.

It's all about power for little Reaver. For me to be a masochist implies Reaver has the power. Banning me is at their discretion, again referring to who holds the power. Reaver misleadingly defines what "I had hoped" means, again assigning himself the power. And then there is the "explicit" declaration that the powerful will NOT tolerate everyone and everything. Power to the people? Hardly. More like power to the ruling sociopaths.

Reaver wrote:
So the real question is: What the hell are you dissenting on? On your self made fantasy? I guess we could provide the space for you to dissent about the stories in your head.

Judgement is passed, the defendant is delusional, completely out of touch with reality. But the hypocrisy of the judgement is obvious. My dissent was clear in my first post: GrandInquisitor had been banned without cause or justification. It was an unconscionable act, an abuse of power, the kind of thing sociopaths do without any shame or remorse. Because from the perspective of the gang of sociopaths, they had done nothing wrong! They had simply exercised their power for their own benefit, which to a sociopath is as natural as breathing. They care nothing about the victim. They feel no empathy for his plight. They have nor moral or ethical hindrances to constrain them from crushing the despicable creature.

Do you see the sociopath within you, Reaver? No, you cannot. There are no flaws within Reaver. Instead, you place the blame on your opposition, who must have fantasies galore filling his foolish head.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3