Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Forum Hall of Shame 
Site Admin

Post Forum Hall of Shame
I had another breakthrough in my understanding of the world. It started yesterday evening:

There is a tight coupling between the Holocaust Lie and sociopathy. To understand the origins of the Holocaust Lie, it is important to understand the psychology of the sociopath. Without sociopaths, there would be no Holocaust Lie.

It continued in my sleep and percolated to the surface of my mind this morning, solidifying as usual while taking a normal, banal, but luxurious shower (because we humans take so many ordinary luxuries for granted, like hot running water, or being able to take a deep breath).

The problem with online forums is systemic. An example people are more familiar with would be the political system. No matter how hard we try to elect the right people, we always fail. It is not possible to fix the system by using the system. That is the classic definition of a problem that is systemic.

Here in the United States, we just had the 2016 elections. We could elect the slick criminal Hillary Clinton (a sociopath) for president, or we could elect the bumbling clown Donald Trump (a sociopath) for president. Many knew that Hillary would take us to war, so a slightly larger majority chose the bumbling clown. Less than 90 days into Trump's administration, we are on the verge of war. Go figure. Well, I have been, for a long time. The largest common denominator is that word sociopath.

Sociopaths have all the flaws necessary to rise to the top of the political world with ease. They can lie, cheat, and steal with no repercussions to their conscience, because they have no conscience. Without empathy, a conscience just doesn't develop properly in a human being. And a living system without a conscience cannot correct that flaw using the conscienceless system. What that means is that sociopathy, like our system of government, is a systemic problem. And we know from long observation and study that this is indeed the case.

So what does this have to do with online forums? They are miniature versions (microcosms) of national governments. And like their bigger brothers, they too have the same systemic flaw. We have seen it over and over and over. And we're going to see it again, right here in this thread.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:58 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Forum Hall of Shame
Project Avalon, Atticus1, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum all qualify for this thread, and with great ease. There are members or former members of those collectives who will argue that this is not true. That will always be the case, for a variety of reasons, many of which are shameful. And that is the key to this thread: shame. In turn, the ability to feel shame and recognize shameful behavior is dependent on having empathy for others. And we know from studying sociopaths that there are plenty of people that have little to no empathy, feel little to no shame, and engage in shameful behavior with misplaced pride. Bill Ryan of Avalon is one, as is "Charles"/Atticus/Stephen of Atticus1. Many of their minions who eagerly serve them are similar kinds of people. And many of their deceived victims who eagerly follow them also behave in a similar manner out of ignorance of the deception they've fallen for. To make matters far worse, Sociopaths, Minions, and Followers are all accomplished at reinforcing their roles and justifying them, collectively arguing that they are all doing the right thing! The positive feedback loops that they can orchestrate to defend their shameful actions are awesome to observe, if you can even recognize them. For this reason, ethics, morality, and recognizing shameful actions is not trivial. Needless to say, sociopaths are adept at using this fact to their advantage.

If shame is key, then so are sociopaths. Online forums attract sociopaths like magnets attract iron filings. Online forums are ideal environments for sociopaths to practice deception and manipulation in the pursuit of power and control. I never realized how true this was until I started this forum, United People, in protest of the shamefulness occurring at Avalon. Lots of members were being unjustly banned with impunity at Avalon, and because of the deceptive manner of these bannings, many members were in complete denial that anything wrong was even occurring there! This is still the case at Avalon six years later; it is a successful and thriving con-artist operation. Some give kudos to sociopath Bill Ryan for that success, while others (like me) point to him as a criminal shyster.

So many people were banned from Avalon that some of them gathered together in a new forum, Nexus. The sociopathic cycle was repeated there, eventually causing a similar rupture that formed a new forum, Universal Spectrum. Again, the sociopaths gathered and acted, causing ruptures yet again. This produced yet another new forum, Topic of Topics, where the same sociopathic cycle is playing out now. My brief foray into that den of vipers last week actually inspired the creation of this thread, and my experience there promises to provide another illuminating study into the diseased nature of this undeniable pattern of forum propagation.

This pattern of forum propagation is an accurate reflection of the same sociopathic processes that create new governments, new nations, and new wars. That is precisely why it is so important. By understanding the microcosm of forum dynamics, we can better understand the macrocosm of government dynamics. And it is all rooted in sociopathy.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm
Site Admin

By now, we can see that the ToT forum (TopicOfTopics.org) is indeed a member in good standing in the Forum Hall of Shame. It joins its ancestors Avalon, Atticus1, Nexus, and Universal Spectrum in shameful denial of its psychological defectiveness.

Naturally, sociopaths will accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance, and this has already occurred:

VajraYaya wrote:
Just ban the moron and lets get back to talking about ideas and he can go back to his forum of one. OR maybe he should hook up with Wade Frazier and they can try to out self-importance each other. -- source

The suggestion is that my forum United People and Wade Frazier's forum A Healed Planet are really the shameful forums that should be listed in this thread, and not the ToT forum. Apparently, a forum of one non-sociopath is so much more shameful that a forum loaded with a gang of mutually sycophantic sociopaths.

For sociopaths, this is obviously true. For non-sociopaths, this is obviously false. Interesting, isn't it, how your psychology affects your perception.

I have spent many hours over the years reading Wade's posts, and it is quite clear to me that Wade Frazier is not in any way, shape, or form a sociopath. I have spent years examining my own psychology, and it is also clear to me that I am also not a sociopath. However, both Wade and I have a lot of experience fighting against sociopaths. This is exactly what one would expect, given that our sense of ethics and morality would be quite opposed to the unethical and immoral behaviors sociopaths exhibit.

VajraYaya implies that both Wade and I have a sense of high self-importance. A sociopath would certainly conclude such a thing, as it makes the most sense to their sociopathic perspective on the world. However, non-sociopaths see things much differently. They have a non-hierarchical perspective, one based on inherent equality. So from my perspective, I am no more important than anyone else. I would bet money that Wade thinks the same way about himself. The real person with the high sense of self-importance would be VajraYaya, and by now you should understand why. Birds of a feather flock together.

By the way, I don't know Wade and have never met him or talked to him. I have only read his posts. That was more than enough for me to understand what he is trying to do, and why he is doing it. He has clearly not experienced the world through the mind of a sociopath. The gang at ToT, however, clearly have.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When citizens fail to hold their leaders accountable for blatant lies, false narratives, and despicable propaganda storylines, they become evil themselves.

As the empire grows in power, degenerates morally, becomes more corrupt, and develops an overwhelming level of arrogance and hubris, decline and fall are inevitable. -- source

Although the article quoted is expertly analyzing the macrocosm world of national governments, the same observations apply to the microcosm world of online forums.

When forum members fail to hold their leaders accountable for clever lies, false narratives, and despicable propaganda storylines, they become evil themselves. I have seen this happen at Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, Universal Spectrum, Quark, and now ToT.

At five of those six forums, I personally tried to hold the forum leaders accountable for their misdeeds. I was banned or falsely discredited at each one.

As a forum grows in power, degenerates morally, becomes more corrupt, and develops an overwhelming level of arrogance and hubris, decline and fall are inevitable.

With both the macrocosm and the microcosm, the leaders are nearly always sociopaths.

Coincidence? Not a chance.

Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 am
Site Admin

Forum number seven in the continuing line of forums that censored Chicodoodoo is Earth Empaths (hereafter abbreviated EE). EE was all about freedom of speech, according to the window displays. The administrator there had even started threads questioning our universal brainwashing regarding WW2, the Holocaust, and Hitler. They claim to be empaths, the opposite of sociopaths, so what more did I need to be attracted enough to risk becoming a member of yet another forum? Non-sociopaths upholding free speech and investigating Hitler? I'm there!!

But, in the words of the Monkees big hit "I'm A Believer", written by Neil Diamond, "disappointment haunted all my dreams". Chicodoodoo was censored by administrator Christine for poking fun at some of the members there. Yes, the very person touting the free speech environment of the forum, who had previously been a censoring moderator at Project Avalon while sleeping with the producer there (sociopath Bill Ryan), decided with her empath-blessed brain that Chico's criticism of EE members had crossed a line and had to be removed from the public eye.

:face:

These forum groupies are beyond hope. What I have come to realize is that status quo forum members are so brainwashed into the forum mindset of mutual social petting and grooming that they can't properly analyze the significant meaning of important information placed before them. They don't get it. They can't get it. Truth? Who cares? What difference does it make? Freedom of speech? Who cares? What difference does it make? Fair treatment, equality? Who cares? What difference does it make?

No, the only thing they really care about, and the only thing that makes a difference in their needy lives, is social petting and grooming. I saw the same pathology at Avalon, Nexus, Atticus1, Universal Spectrum, Quark, and ToT. Despite the deceptive window dressing, the Earth Empaths forum is the same old song. How utterly shameful.

The only forum I have ever encountered that doesn't conform to the mold is this one, United People. Oh yes, United People is a pariah among the forum crowd, a veritable leper. At UP, there's no censorship, for Pete's sake! How can the revered authorities there maintain control and provide a safe environment for mutual social petting and grooming? There's also no hierarchy there, by Jove! How can members kowtow to the higher ups and earn special privileges for their groveling efforts and brown-nosing? The UP forum is a status quo disgrace, an unworkable experiment, and a place of no comfort and joy.

At last...

Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]