Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Wade Frazier -- free energy advocate 
Site Admin

Post Wade Frazier -- free energy advocate
Wade Frazier wrote:
I witnessed dozens of attempts by my partner’s associates to steal his companies from him (1, 2, 3, 4), and my astronaut colleague was twice ejected from organizations that he founded, by the very people that he invited to help him. During my radicalizing years with my partner, I learned that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and it is the primary reason why humanity is in this predicament. The antics of the global elites are of minor importance; the enemy is us. -- source

I don't think so. The enemy is not us. The antics of the global elites are of great importance, because those antics result from their twisted psychology. The antics of most of humanity are of great importance as well, because those antics result from their "normal" psychology. And the antics of the "saints" are of importance too, because those antics result from their empathy-rich psychology.

But of highest importance is the interaction of those three kinds of psychology, because that is the source of the "free energy" problem, and just about every problem humanity faces as a species.

It's not a problem of getting free energy released, as Wade believes. It's not a problem of regaining public control over the monetary system, as Ken O'Keefe believes. Accomplishing either one of those would create substantial positive changes for humanity, for a short while. Then the schemers, the controllers, the liars, the most evil among humans would find a new way to game the system to their advantage once again, at the expense of most of humanity. It's what they do. It's what they've always done. It's what they always will do until we start controlling them.

I think Wade Frazier is genuine in his concern and his plan, just as I think Ken O'Keefe is too. They are both among the humans on the extreme right side of the bell curve, where the saints are located. "Normal" humans fall in the vast middle of the bell curve, and as Wade describes, they are basically just Followers. And the sociopaths, the most evil of humans, fall on the extreme left side of the bell curve. They are driving the interaction of the three kinds of human psychology. The saints aren't a factor, as they are easily subjugated by the organized sociopaths. Wade is full of stories about the various ways this happens. The "normals" just go along to get along, and the organized sociopaths have no trouble steering that herd. So the real problem, the root problem, is the organized sociopaths. It's not energy, it's not money, it's not religion, it's not government -- it's the controllers. The human controllers of all of those things are the organized sociopaths, and they control it all because their psychology compels them to do so. Until that psychology is properly screened for and managed, we don't have a snowball's chance in Hell of changing our scarcity-based energy paradigm.

I'd love to have that discussion with Wade, but my voice has effectively been silenced on both Universal Spectrum and Avalon. Guess who did that? Controllers.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]