Bull City Bulletin Blurb 

Post Bull City Bulletin Blurb
Bull City Bulletin Blurb
August 23 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLQXGVnpIdc

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Bull City Bulletin Blurb
Very good! Whatever it takes to wake up the sheeple and get them to throw off their sociopath controllers has got to be tried. Bull City Bulletin is a useful step in that direction. We are drowning in BS designed to deceive and manipulate us in a preplanned way ("Yes, Virginia, there are conspiracies -- lots of them"). That is the disease deliberately slipped into our reality by those with evil intent, and defeating that evil has to be our crusade if we are to ever be free.

Other discussion forums frown on referring to "competitors" (Avalon and Universal Spectrum spring readily to mind), but that too is BS. That's how you know who is in it for the power and control (the sociopaths), and who is in it for the benefit of all (the non-sociopaths).

I hope to see an active thread here. It goes without saying that Bull City Bulletin is welcome to use this space to help spread its message.

I was also about to say "May the Force be with you", but I just realized that phrase is part of our insidious programming. The sociopaths first use trickery to gain our cooperation, then bribes, then fear, and then force. Force is their path. It is the path of all enslavers. They want nothing more than the Force to be with them. It is the usual trickery that they have with words.

So let me not fall for their trickery. Allow me to step outside the box they have constructed for the vast majority of us. Let me change the words to better reflect my true intent.

May the goodwill of empathy be with you.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:06 am

How Public Water Fluoridation Contributes to Civil War
Bull City Bulletin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xajZzrL-Vw

At the 5th annual citizen’s conference on Fluoride (see: http://www.fluoridealert.org), Eric interviews Henry Lickers regarding the impact of fluoridation on his Native American community, which serves almost as a microcosm of what is now unfolding on a larger scale within American society.

Thanks to the deleterious fluoridation of their land & people by way of nearby Reynold’s Aluminum plants, Henry’s traditionally agricultural society collapsed due the cascading effects caused by its adverse health effects.

First, the live stock experienced crippling skeletal fluorosis which left some unable to do more than crawl on their knees. Their people relied greatly on the natural resources which were unsustainable due to dumping of fluoride in the area.

The population also suffered from a broad, average shift downward in the collective IQ level since fluoridation bio-accumulates & happens to be a human neurotoxin. This lead to a doubling of the number of mentally handicapped dependents & a halving of the number of geniuses present in their community.

These growth stunting factors eventually manifested in a decimated economic situation, which was only exacerbated by the import of crime & ‘black market economies.’

When the situation reached a peak in 1990, devolving into a civil war the government responded by deploying paramilitary police, army, etc since then spending more than 7 billion taxpayer dollars setting up a gulag police state to maintain “law & order.” When pressed on the issue, Reynold’s representatives allegedly blamed the situation on the indigenous being “poor farm managers.” Ironically these people had been farmers for more than 1,200 years.

For the past 29 years, Henry Lickers, of Cornwall, has been Director of the Mohawk Council of Akwesasne Department of the Environment. Mr. Lickers has served as Co-Chair of the COSEWIC Aboriginal Subcommittee, Scientific Co-Chair with the Haudenosaunee Environmental Taskforce, Vice President and Board Director of the St. Lawrence River Institute of Environmental Sciences and the Eastern Ontario Model Forest. He has also served as member of Environment Canada’s Science and Technology Advisory Council, the International Joint Commission Science Advisory Board and the Panel on Ecological Integrity of Canada’s National Parks.
Support Henry: http://hetf.org/index.php/hetf-co-chairs/henry-lickers

Support Fluoride Action Network: http://www.fluoridealert.org

For more Real News for Real People, visit:

http://www.bullcitybulletin.com

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Site Admin

What is the driver, stupidity or conspiracy? As George Carlin said, you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge. A private club of ruling sociopaths will have very definite converging interests that they will pursue with consensual but private agreement. Once you have the private consensus, is that not a conspiracy?

If conspiracy is a driver, does that mean we can dismiss stupidity? No. Stupidity also plays a role. The complacent victims of a con-game are essential to the ultimate success of the con.

The point is that there are many drivers. The dynamics behind the insane situation the human world is facing are complex, convoluted, and massively interdependent. Even the simplest solution that I have found, namely identify the sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control, is nearly impossible to implement because of that convoluted complexity.

Just trying to uncover the roots of the self-defeating water fluoridation program is an exercise in convoluted complexity. Once the idea is set in motion, like the first domino in an elaborate set, it seems to take on a life of its own.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:51 am

Thanks for the feedback. The group FAN fluoride action network is a club. They are protecting their science and spokesman from conspiracy theory. As the programming has deemed this phrase unfit for human thinking. I could respect someone admitting the Con and trying to use their narrow view to punch a hole in the lie. Im afraid this will never work as the sociopathic engineers will just continue their poisoning somewhere else, will have already known their time limit of open fluoridation is over or is a catalyst to create civil war, along with many other possibilities that I can't think of, nor could I compete with a technotronic think tank.

What censorship does is reduce the amount of information one extrapolates which is crucially needed to understand reality. Its as if there is an entire dimension missing in knowledge and most of all action. So the state of closed mindedness is that that, closed. And if one is dealing with a matrix deception, how dangerous this action is.

Not to mention the needed information to extrapolate your existence within this matrix. There appears no limit to truth.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:34 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The group FAN fluoride action network is a club. They are protecting their science and spokesman from conspiracy theory.

Yes, I was reacting to that. I was basically commenting on Henry's dismissal of conspiracy theory as a driver of the fluoridation agenda, attributing it to stupidity instead. I think by avoiding the conspiracy theory angle, we give strength to the deliberate program by the ruling sociopaths to paint conspiracy theory as crazy. It is not crazy. It is common, especially among organized sociopaths, where it is standard operating procedure!

It was a good interview, kudos to you for stepping up to the plate and getting it done. :thumbup:

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Has Rand Paul been Compromised? Of course he has and one thinks freedom is not managed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVO28Cx ... AdGxjRo3PA

Quote:
Nice work guys! You are showing many things, but specifically I like how RP is wisked away by his PR person, giving us Real News and showing the hypocrisy of the Republican party encouraging Fascism. With that said, Congress is compromised, RP is a carrot on the stick to keep the people self deluded to be better managed by the Rich. 

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:36 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Has Rand Paul been Compromised?

Long ago. You don't think the organized sociopaths would specifically target the son of the biggest political thorn in their side, Ron Paul? Absolutely they would! I knew Rand Paul was compromised when he endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012, instead of his father Ron Paul. Mitt Romney is another Dick Cheney, fully invested in the sociopathic game plan, and completely compromised. Both Mitt and Dick are evil bastards presenting a fake face to the world. When Rand essentially says, "I'm with them", you can be sure they own him. And now I see Rand Paul is being "introduced" to the public to be a presidential candidate for 2016. If the mainstream media is feeding that to the public at this early stage, then it's official, Rand is one of the "good ole boys", a bonafide member of the private club of Minions directed and owned by the organized sociopaths.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]