Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Chicodoodoo -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Chicodoodoo -- busted!
Chicodoodoo, some have said, is a liar, a bankster shill, a censor, a dictator, an idiot, a gatekeeper, a trouble-maker, a drama queen, a hypocrite, and a sociopath. Is it true? How can we know? Shouldn't we find out, or is it of no consequence?

In the interest of transparency and organization, I think there should be a central repository for this kind of information. Uncle Zook has been dissected, Andywight has been exposed, so it only seems fair that the inquisitor himself should be taken to task, especially when he professes to follow the Golden Rule, as expressed in the negative: Do not do to others what you would not have done to you.

Because I am Chicodoodoo, I have an opinion on all of the above allegations, just like those that made the allegations also have their opinion. Because I like to question everything and dismiss nothing, I welcome the examination and refuse to dismiss the allegations outright. Because my focus is the revelation of truth, I want to know. I already know that, like everyone, I am not flawless. I have lessons to learn, things to correct, successes to savor, mistakes to make, and the aforementioned process to repeat. I also already know that I would not like to be any of the things I stand accused of, and should I be deluding myself about my true nature, that needs to be addressed. If I cannot recognize my own flaws, then surely there are others who are willing to help me see them.

On the other hand, there are unscrupulous people in this world, like sociopaths, who care nothing for truth and transparency. They care nothing about the Golden Rule. Lacking empathy, they can enjoy causing harm, strife, pain, suffering, and discord. They are focused on "winning the game" by any means possible, and they will lie, deceive, manipulate, dictate, obfuscate, dramatize, censor, oversimplify, falsely rationalize, falsely accuse, and conceal their actions and true motives. These people are dangerous, and if I am one of them, it is imperative that I be exposed. If I am not one of them, then it is imperative that my accusers be exposed. Either way, there is now a place for that, right here in this thread.

May the truth be with us.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 am

Post Re: Chicodoodoo -- busted!
Andywight has been exposed

:lol: Really, says who? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]