Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
Maybe you should take a break mags, you're starting to act a little shredded!

Andy will be taking a two week break for his incessant efforts to "shred" (character assassinate) other forum members.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 am

andywight wrote:
Maybe you should take a break mags, you're starting to act a little shredded!

Andy will be taking a two week break for his incessant efforts to "shred" (character assassinate) other forum members.

That is an absolute distortion of the facts.

In the worst case, Andy had done no more to "character assassinate other forum members" than those forum members had done to him.

In the best case, Andy had the justifiable right of reactive temper to Chico's and Mags incessant proactive tampers of calling him a sociopath. If calling anyone a sociopath isn't the most extreme case of character assassination, then war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. If neither Chico nor Mags was born on a dog day afternoon in 1984, they ought to have been; for they are both natural thinkers of doublethink and native speakers of doublespeak.

Neither of the two belong in debate chambers. For debate involves ideas and addressing content as a first resort ... and in the best case, the only resort.

Chico and Mags rarely address content. In lieu of counterargument, their focus is almost always directed at the messenger ... which is why they have been made pariahs in virtually every discussion forum out there. Indeed, a legitimate argument can be made that United Chico was created not so much to debate ideas and discuss the world's corruptions ... but rather, to accommodate Chico indefinitely.

For the rule of discussion forums is that they grow tired of his incessant messenger-attacks; his time-wasting; his misdirects away from the important issues; his misdirects towards trivial issues, his gate-keeping for the knaves, blackhearts, and mandrakes of this world; his gauntlet throwdowns against the truthseekers of this world; his bold-face lies, manipulations and deceptions - and his consistent projections of same unto others; his gameplaying (as per Heebert); etc. etc. ... and eventually, load him into a tree bucket.

The exception is the one forum that never gets tired of Chico's shenanigans, United People, now better described as United Chico ... and perhaps best described as "1984 All Over Again". This burp of a forum was built for shenanigans and contradictions. Promoting speech while censoring it. Promoting truths while attacking them. Promoting the science of psychology while practicing its latent con-artistry. Promoting the virtue of the message while committing vices against it. Promoting the insignificance of the messenger while using every trick in the book to locate heroes (Mags and Chico) and villains (everyone else). Promoting reason while producing drama. etc. etc.

The archives hold it.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:42 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
That is an absolute distortion of the facts.

You follow this accusation by doing exactly that.

UncleZook wrote:
If calling anyone a sociopath isn't the most extreme case of character assassination, then war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

More "twist and shout" from the king of distortion. If you call a sociopath a sociopath, that is truth, and it is not character assassination.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico and Mags rarely address content.

Wrong. The archives hold it. What a liar you are.

UncleZook wrote:
For the rule of discussion forums is that they grow tired of his incessant messenger-attacks; his time-wasting; his misdirects away from the important issues; his misdirects towards trivial issues, his gate-keeping for the knaves, blackhearts, and mandrakes of this world; his gauntlet throwdowns against the truthseekers of this world; his bold-face lies, manipulations and deceptions - and his consistent projections of same unto others; his gameplaying (as per Heebert); etc. etc. ... and eventually, load him into a tree bucket.

What a lying sociopath you are. I was invited to be a moderator at Nexus, into the court of King Richard and Queen Celine, with full approval of the forum membership. The archives there have it. That never would have happened if any of your above BS was true.

UncleZook wrote:
The exception is the one forum that never gets tired of Chico's shenanigans, United People, now better described as United Chico ... and perhaps best described as "1984 All Over Again". This burp of a forum was built for shenanigans and contradictions. Promoting speech while censoring it. Promoting truths while attacking them. Promoting the science of psychology while practicing its latent con-artistry. Promoting the virtue of the message while committing vices against it. Promoting the insignificance of the messenger while using every trick in the book to locate heroes (Mags and Chico) and villains (everyone else). Promoting reason while producing drama. etc. etc.

The archives hold it.

You don't even try to disguise your lies any more. You are either desperate, or you want to be suspended. I suspect the latter.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 am

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

The archives hold it.

You don't even try to disguise your lies any more. You are either desperate, or you want to be suspended. I suspect the latter.

The threat of suspension looming over a member's right of speech ... from an administrator who claims that his forum is a free speech zone unlike all the other forums.

Hypocrisy?
Mendacity?
Audacity?

Or fifth column delivery?

Pax

ps: Talking out of both sides of the mouth ... no one does it better than Chicobert.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:12 am

Your off the chart nuts zook. Your a total sham.

While your gone I will be sure to reference the fifth column for ya.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The threat of suspension looming over a member's right of speech ... from an administrator who claims that his forum is a free speech zone unlike all the other forums.

Hypocrisy?
Mendacity?
Audacity?

Or fifth column delivery?

Pax

ps: Talking out of both sides of the mouth ... no one does it better than Chicobert.

OK, you win, Zook. (No doubt his ego is having an orgasm hearing me say that. Let's give him a few seconds to enjoy it....)

You convinced me Zook. (Better give him another few seconds of ecstasy...)

That's all the push I needed, especially when combined with Magamud's post. It's true that your BS has been spewed in every direction so thoroughly that we are all feeling like we need a long, hot cleansing bath.

Pod won't hang around without you, so it's like killing two birds with one stone.

Enjoy your three week suspension, Zook. We in turn will enjoy three weeks of tranquility. I apologize for my patience and tolerance, as I know if you were in my shoes, you would have banned any member acting like you long ago. What a difference empathy makes, eh Zook? Bet you're glad you are lacking it. It's what makes you "uniquely enhanced". :lol:

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 am
Site Admin

Oops, I forgot to enter the "Reason for ban" for UncleZook. The reason is "Sociopathic excesses". My apologies for the oversight, Zook. I hope you won't feel cheated.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:45 am
Site Admin

Andy finished his two week suspension and came back to continue his trolling behavior (1 2 3 4) without missing a beat. His next suspension begins today and lasts for four weeks.

It's quite clear that Andy is behaving like a sociopath (what a surprise). He is basically obsessed with his target (me), and he is driven to "get even" for perceived transgressions that interfered with his forum game-playing. Andy is a vindictive stalker, which is confirmed by his following me from the Quark forum to this forum after I abandoned the Quark forum (due to entire threads being censored, much like we've seen at Nexus). Andy was no longer active here at United People until I left the Quark forum, where he was very active attacking me. Since that time (12 weeks ago), Andy has no activity in the Quark forum, showing that his true interest is not in improving the Quark crypto-currency, but in smearing Chicodoodoo.

Sociopaths are obsessed with "winning the game". Andy can't give up until he can convince himself and everyone else that he has won. Chances are good that he'll be back in four weeks with a new game plan. Watch for it.

The best way to learn about sociopaths is to watch what they do.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Quote:
due to entire threads being censored, much like we've seen at Nexus)

Hugh, your an idiot, as was seen at Nexus with your sneeky deliberate approach from your self centred righteous mindset.

You are underhanded and an instigator, hiding behind "I'm a truth seeker" no wonder the wife left you.

You are a blight on humanity to be frank, and somewhat dangerous...I have said it plenty...you are the Sociopath...

Which is why your only refuge is here, not surprising is it Hugh. Your track record is disturbing, much like the everyday world you live in.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
due to entire threads being censored, much like we've seen at Nexus)

Hugh, your an idiot, as was seen at Nexus with your sneeky deliberate approach from your self centred righteous mindset.

You are underhanded and an instigator, hiding behind "I'm a truth seeker" no wonder the wife left you.

You are a blight on humanity to be frank, and somewhat dangerous...I have said it plenty...you are the Sociopath...

Which is why your only refuge is here, not surprising is it Hugh. Your track record is disturbing, much like the everyday world you live in.

I must have hit a nerve... :lol:

You don't realize how helpful you are, Pod.

As you, Andy, and Zook help us to understand the sociopathic mind, we can more easily see the basis of your increasingly predictable behavior. Of course you need to paint me as an idiot. All three of you resort to character assassination when your deceptions and manipulations fail to have the desired effect. Other classic sociopaths acting as lawyers, CEOs, and politicians do exactly the same thing. Smearing the opponent is the sociopathic way. You need not even have any truth behind your smears for them to be effective. Sure, I would be an idiot if I claimed Nexus deleted entire threads in blatant acts of censorship if it were not so. Fortunately, a very wise member of Nexus (since banned from there) emailed me screenshots of some of those threads after I was banned but before the threads were erased. Would you like to see them? You could then easily confirm that those threads no longer exist at Nexus, where you and Zook were among the crony moderators cooperating to deceive the membership there.

Here is a snippet from one of those erased threads that I'm sure you will recognize.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next