Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
Quote:
You don't realize how helpful you are, Pod.

Shame you don't yet see the problem Hugh.

Quote:
As you, Andy, and Zook help us to understand the sociopathic mind, we can more easily see the basis of your increasingly predictable behavior.

You still don't see the problem Hugh.

Quote:
Of course you need to paint me as an idiot.

No painting required, think of it as a reminder to yourself.

Quote:
All three of you resort to character assassination when your deceptions and manipulations fail to have the desired effect.

Wrong again Hugh...you assassinated your own character, across several boards, inside your own home and I can only conclude in all other area's of your life, all based on your inccesant behaviour, that of a Sociopath, albeit a non-violent one...as far as I, or anyone reading your dribble can tell.

Quote:
Other classic sociopaths acting as lawyers, CEOs, and politicians do exactly the same thing. Smearing the opponent is the sociopathic way.

You cannot hide that easily Hugh.

Quote:
Sure, I would be an idiot if I claimed Nexus deleted entire threads in blatant acts of censorship if it were not so.

You are an Idiot, lets be very clear on that. Nexus I'm sure did delete threads, threads full of your deliberate inccesant dribble, dribble focusing on your perceived view, that of a damaged mind, a hurt mind, a sad and lonely mind. Having such content still available would only continue to act as a parasitical abhorrent anomaly, that of a deceptive, trouble making Sociopath...that's you Hugh!

Quote:
Fortunately, a very wise member of Nexus (since banned from there) emailed me screenshots of some of those threads after I was banned but before the threads were erased.

What?...another unfortunate soul caught up in the Hugh Martin's "lets's blame everyone for my woes"

Get some help Hugh.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
Get some help Hugh.

Sociopaths think the pathetic "normals" need help. It is sociopaths that need help, but so far, there is no cure. All that can be done is to disqualify them from positions of power and control. I hope you are no longer a moderator anywhere, Ross, so that no one has to suffer from your masked sociopathy. But you are certainly welcome to continue your campaign here at United People to find me some help. If you can convince people that you really care about my welfare, it will make it much easier for you to pick out your next victims.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:06 am

Pod won't take the time to help I'm sure. He enjoys his perspective.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:15 am
Site Admin

pod wrote:
"lets's blame everyone for my woes"

You're always implying something, but never delivering, Ross. Can you give our readers any details of "my woes"? They must be substantial for me to "blame everyone", so you shouldn't have any problem detailing them, I would hope.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:16 am

Post Re: Mind Control
Wow! I'm amazed the BS forum is still here...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 14, 2015 2:39 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Wow! I'm amazed the BS forum is still here...

You just can't help yourself, can you, Andy. Impulsive behavior is one of the defining characteristics of a sociopath. So is lying, irresponsibility, playing the rules, low tolerance for boredom, shallow emotions, cold calculating nature, grandiose self image, superficial charm, and lack of empathy (listed here). And you manage to cram all of that into a one-line post! Bravo.

I've moved your post, an obvious "opening move" in the continuation of your vengeful little game here, out of the Mind Control thread and into this thread, where it is more appropriate. You are allowed one more sociopathic post before you will enjoy your next vacation from this "BS forum" that you can't seem to let go of. Given that your vacation time doubles with each new violation, I think your next "time out" will be for 8 weeks, or two months.

Of course, you can do as many non-sociopathic posts as you want here. As administrator, it is up to me to decide in your case what constitutes a sociopathic post, so in crafting your next post, you may have to put yourself in my shoes, so to speak. I realize that is not an easy task for a sociopath. The path of least resistance for you is to let your vengeance flow, but on the other hand, there is the irresistible lure of "playing the rules" and "counting coup" against the one who committed the unpardonable sin of exposing your psychology.

It will be educational, as always, to see how you play the game. Your move.

Thu May 14, 2015 6:14 pm

You just can't help yourself, can you, Andy. Impulsive behavior is one of the defining characteristics of a sociopath. So is lying, irresponsibility, playing the rules, low tolerance for boredom, shallow emotions, cold calculating nature, grandiose self image, superficial charm, and lack of empathy (listed here). And you manage to cram all of that into a one-line post! Bravo.

These ridiculousness attempts to set yourself up as an expert on psychopathy wouldn't compare with why pedophiles become school teachers and Boy Scout Troop leaders would it Hugh?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 17, 2015 3:33 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
These ridiculousness attempts to set yourself up as an expert on psychopathy wouldn't compare with why pedophiles become school teachers and Boy Scout Troop leaders would it Hugh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it. You expose yourself every time, Andy. You can't help it, just like I said.

I don't set myself up as an expert. I just put the information out there, information that anyone can readily verify, and I let people decide for themselves. That's what I did with you and Zook and Pod. I just point out how your behavior matches the defining characteristics of a sociopath. It is you who tries to paint me as an expert so that you can create an angle to "kill the messenger" using ad hominem attacks. Typical sociopath thinking. It has been your pattern all along. And it is satisfying to see how you can't deviate from your own impoverished psychological profile. Because it confirms again that I was right about you, that you are a sociopath.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Do the research yourself. Become your own expert on the subject of sociopaths.

Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13