Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
magamud wrote:
Your just so scared aren't you andy that I'm right, chics right, about your sociopathic behavior.

Not at all, in fact I think its important to discuss this!

Lets start by you explaining your diagnosis in more detail and your qualifications that allow you to make such a diagnosis?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 am

If your asking for advice andy, I would go see the local shrink and use this board to lay the foundation of your socioapthic behaviors.

Thu May 15, 2014 2:36 am

magamud wrote:
If your asking for advice andy, I would go see the local shrink and use this board to lay the foundation of your socioapthic behaviors.

So is this a refusal? :lol:

Thu May 15, 2014 2:40 am

No its an observation, are you accepting the suggestion?

Thu May 15, 2014 2:43 am

magamud wrote:
No its an observation, are you accepting the suggestion?

Not at all, in fact I think its important to discuss this!

Lets start by you explaining your observation in more detail and your qualifications that allow you to make such a observation?

Thu May 15, 2014 2:53 am

Are you saying you have not been able to interpret our observations here? And its hard for you to communicate? English your first language?

Just trying to get some ground work to develop our discussion. Is this a problem for you?

Head over to the Sociopaths who knew thread and lets go through your education program. Step by step :lol:

Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 am

magamud wrote:
Your just so scared aren't you andy that I'm right, chics right, about your sociopathic behavior.

I've been reading a little bit on the topic of sociopathy ... suffice to say, none of the 4 regular posters on this burp of a forum are sociopaths. I mean, I would love to call Chico and Mags, sociopaths, don't get me wrong. The sight of just desserts is always sweet to the eyes. But the science just doesn't support it.

Insisting that any of the four are sociopaths is probably a sign of psychosis in the person that insists ... or a sign of irreparable idiocy ... or graffiti abandoned on the wall by an attention-seeking innuendo artist. Whatever it is, it has no merit as a mental health diagnosis.

Certainly, mental health experts are a dime-dozen phenomenon on the electron streams ... so if one diagnoses you as a sociopath, the prudent thing would be to get a second opinion ... and then a third ... and then a twelfth. You'll always end up with a minimum of two diagnoses (in the 2-set) and a maximum of four (in the 4-set); and of course, at least a dozen unique explanations (such is the flexibility of e-stream instant diagnoses).

So if you don't like being called a sociopath, simply slide over to the next stall and purchase a certified forehead sticker that will affirm you're standing as an empath. Of course, if you're serious about your mental health, avoid the stalls altogether and just get on with your internet information exchange without care or concern for anything other than the facts and the truths.

Boys will be boys ... balls will be balls ... and stalls will be stalls.

Pax

ps: Mind you, just because none of us are sociopaths (in any scientific sense of the word); that doesn't mean Chico and Mags cannot be fifth columnists. Indeed, there is more than ample evidence to support that charge.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu May 15, 2014 3:02 am

Quote:
But the science just doesn't support it.

When you say science zook is this more then a google read?

Quote:
or a sign of irreparable idiocy

I love you guys, You are just the best. Yes no sociopathy here, move along. I freely admit that my sarcasm has got the best of me now, but when in Rome!

Quote:
Certainly, mental health experts are a dime-dozen phenomenon on the electron streams

Certainly :lol:

Stalls and fifth columns! You just can't make this shit up, I dare you to even try.

Thu May 15, 2014 3:06 am

magamud wrote:
Stalls and fifth columns! You just can't make this shit up, I dare you to even try.

You and Chicodoodoo are constantly calling Zook and myself sociopaths, but every time your asked to explain this in more detail or to explain/present qualifications that allow you to do this you go quite or change the subject!

Don't you think this is suspicious behavior?

You do realize that this topic which was started as a "andywight -- busted" has turned into a "magamud/Chicodoodoo -- busted" one!!!

Thu May 15, 2014 3:16 am

Well you have been exposed again and again as exhibiting sociopath behaviors and for sure thinking, but your good at covering your tracks and creating patsies. So in answer to your query, one just has to mine this board for the real time evidence. A good liar is hard to catch. Its comparable to someone who is in denial or addiction. They deny, deny, deny, even though their negative behaviors are constantly mirrored back to them, they can live in a delusion to incredible extremes. It would be much easier if you were honest about it, but that won't happen. Ill catch you again soon, you can't help yourself like Zook. Your true colors will always come out.

I think your taking this sociopath thing to personally andy, which your type would do. Our planet is infected with sociopathy why would you be so against the proposition without exploring it? Whats the height of ignorance?

Thu May 15, 2014 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next