Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
So lets do the math as Chicodoodoo seems a little challenged in this department!

Here it is again, your same old strategy -- discredit the messenger and ignore the message. The numbers and the math are not the message. The message is that Andy is a con artist, claiming he can sell the pants for $90 a pair "easy", and never selling any.

You used the same strategy to distract attention away from the bribery of Bill Still and instead focus attention on discrediting Chicodoodoo. Because Chico said "millions" of quarks, you claim he is a "complete liar". That's not the message. The message is that Bill Still was quietly paid to endorse Quark, which is bribery. And you want to keep the spotlight away from the bribery, and focus it on Chico's "crime".

andywight wrote:
Also the exact figures might be a little different as I didn't really pay much attention as it's pocket change...

And then, after making a big deal out of the math, which you claim I can't do, you essentially admit that you can't get the numbers right either. It's not about the numbers, Andy.

andywight wrote:
So the real question we should be asking here is, have you lost your fucking mind Chico?

You are trying desperately to shift the spotlight away from you and onto me. Naturally. The last thing a sociopath wants is to be exposed. I don't mind being in the spotlight, but it's obvious you can't stand it.

You're one sad, strange little man Hugh Martin!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:20 pm
Site Admin

Continuing the saga of how Andy fooled me...

Andy next directed my thinking towards a bio-diesel manufacturing business that he wanted to start up. He showed me how he was supposedly wheeling and dealing to line up used vegetable oil suppliers (huge vacation cruise ships running around the Bahamas), bio-diesel processors, chemical reagents, and steady customers. Coincidentally, he had recently bought a cheap, fixer-upper boat that needed diesel fuel, a lot of diesel fuel, like thousands of dollars worth of $6/gallon fuel for full tanks. Andy didn't seem to be able to keep a steady job, just varied handy-man jobs, and often was home with his young son while the lawyer wife from one of the richest Bahamian families brought home the bacon. Yes, Andy apparently married into some money (if anything he says can be believed), having basically been a drifter until he hooked his wife.

"But he always needs money! Just can't handle money!" -- George Carlin

So the next get-rich scheme was bio-diesel. Andy explained at length how much money we could make. He had it all figured out. Would I like to go into business with him?

Two words sprang quietly to mind -- "army pants". No thanks, Andy.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:41 am

I realize how sore you must be now that I've exposed your dishonesty Hugh, but this garbage you're now posting is just beyond pathetic.

JFTR, the only truth in your last post is part where I'm married to a Lawyer and am presently developing a Bio-Diesel business, which Hugh seemed very interested in at the time!

andywight wrote:

So let me get this straight!

1 - You didn't lie about not knowing that Truthunter and several other members had been deregistered, so my "story" about having evidence to the contrary is false.

2 - You're not avoiding answering my question about the validity of the information I posted about your connection to Truthunter because its false.

3 - You were never married to a sociopath

So technically I haven't disclosed any private information about you, so can you then please explain why you posted personal information about me and still refuse to remove it?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:16 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I realize how sore you must be now that I've exposed your dishonesty Hugh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one, Andy! My entire forum history and all my posts argue against your lies, just as your entire forum history and all of your posts expose your lies.

No, I'm not sore at all. I'm actually pleased. I know more of the truth about you than I did before. It is valuable knowledge, and I want to share that knowledge with everyone.

You, of course, don't want me to share that knowledge with everyone. That's why you are so sore. That is the curse of being a sociopath.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 pm

andywight wrote:

Good one, Andy! My entire forum history and all my posts argue against your lies, just as your entire forum history and all of your posts expose your lies.

No, I'm not sore at all. I'm actually pleased. I know more of the truth about you than I did before. It is valuable knowledge, and I want to share that knowledge with everyone.

You, of course, don't want me to share that knowledge with everyone. That's why you are so sore. That is the curse of being a sociopath.

This is all true because?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

This is all false because?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 am
Site Admin

So let's pause a moment for a quick review:

• Andy has recently been fixated on assassinating my character on two forums to the exclusion of nearly every other subject. Every post is an attempt to discredit me. His consistent strategy is to attack the messenger and ignore the message.

• Andy's reaction to my initial post in this thread was to send me a nasty PM threatening me with the ATF and Homeland Security. Note that Andy did not threaten me with legal action by his lawyer wife, which is the threat he typically uses when blustering. I wonder why...

• When the threat failed to produce any concessions, Andy started the Truthunter thread, which has been much ado about nothing. He never had anything of substance to hang his attack on.

• When the Truthunter ploy didn't work, Andy tried to negotiate to get the truth-seeking to stop. To Andy, this is only a game of wits to be won at all costs, and he will not quit until he can obtain something that he can call a victory.

• Andy has never posted as much as he has in the last week. Something very important to Andy is happening here -- his true nature is being exposed, and like any successful sociopath, he doesn't want that to happen.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 am

andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:

Allow me to answer my own question so we don't have to deal with your rambling attempts at deflecting from the real issues:

This is simply not true, in fact every forum before this one has banned you! I on the other hand have given links to and have explained in detail all your documented dishonestly here, so for the sake of your credibility I hope you have some links to these "exposed lies" you claim I made, and finally this childish habit you've recently developed of taking everything I say about you, turning it around, then saying it back me is unoriginal, lazy and getting old very quickly!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 am

• Andy has recently been fixated on assassinating my character on two forums to the exclusion of nearly every other subject. Every post is an attempt to discredit me. His consistent strategy is to attack the messenger and ignore the message.

:lol: Really, lets review some of these then! :lol:

I'm not your errand boy. You will have to get off your lazy, condescending butt and do the research yourself. I can help get you started ( 1 2 ), though I know you won't lift a finger to pry open your tightly closed mind.

andywight wrote:
Wrong again Chicodoodoo!

Your first link is to someone who had his Quark stolen from an exchange, he wasn't SCAMMED by Quark! I'm not saying this is what happened, but some people have a habit of using the same username and password everywhere they register online which makes it easy for hackers to gain access to their accounts.

Your second link is also bogus and has nothing to do with Quark, please watch this video which explains in detail what went wrong at MtGox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znQi_ysF ... AxFmee1oSA

It would be completely in character for a sociopath to romanticize his deviancy. Madoff did it, Clinton did it, Nixon did it, and they are all sociopaths. It's also completely in character to deflect attention away from your crimes and deny that you've done anything wrong, as all three of the prior examples did. You're not the "Wolf of Cryptostreet". The facts of my prior post clearly show that you are a liar. They show you are a scammer and a con-artist. They show you are an unethical human being and a criminal. And they strongly indicate that you are a classic sociopath.

Why do you think it is so important that I answer your stupid questions?

andywight wrote:
There are larger transactions further on in the data you quoted, with Bill Still's balance having exceeded 3.9 million Quarks on October 26, when nearly 2 million Quarks were deposited in his account.

Is this quote of yours taken from another forum true?

To be continued...

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This is simply not true, in fact every forum before this one has banned you!

I'm sorry, you lost me. How does my being banned from prior forums make your statements true? Does your being banned from those very same forums similarly affirm my statements?

andywight wrote:
I on the other hand have given links to and have explained in detail all your documented dishonestly here...

I'm sorry, I must have missed them, though I am sure that I have read all your posts. Could you please give the links to your top three examples of my dishonesty?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next