Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
This is simply not true, in fact every forum before this one has banned you!

I'm sorry, you lost me. How does my being banned from prior forums make your statements true? Does your being banned from those very same forums similarly affirm my statements?

My appoligies, I'll slow down for you.

:lol: Simply because your the one making the outlandish claims about forum history not me! :lol:

To be continued...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am

One of the serious problems facing society today is inertia ... in human terms commonly expressed as indifference.

We let things be. Judge not lest ye shall be judged, the favorite maxim of inertia.

It's a great maxim for freedom, mind you. Freedom on the range, without tethers to towns or the humans in them or their judgments. Freedom defined by one's own desires and needs and not limited by consequences to others. Freedom with rights. Freedom without responsibility. Freedom in conflict with another great maxim, the maxim of fairness, Do unto others what you would have done unto you.

Freedom without tethers ... freedom without judgment ... freedom without fairness ... ultimately, freedom without teeth.

So we find ourselves with the situation of Andy and Chico.

How did we get here?

It's a very simple calculation, really. Andy was born with a Stasi-style mindset. From almost the very beginning, he was giving off signals betraying this mindset, collecting voluminous chunks of data on everyone in this and several other forums. No one was spared, not his perceived enemies, not his perceived friends. His kind doesn't have real enemies or friends ... to Andy, enemies and friends are interchangeable as is the night sky interchangeable with the day sky. The Stasi-style does not afford friends or enemies because it is built essentially for betrayal. Friends are to be betrayed by a kick. Enemies, to be betrayed by a hug. Chico calls those of this mindset, sociopaths, as if it's some great discovery. Andy's behavior betrayed his sociopathy from the near beginning. But it has taken Chico this long to make the discovery.

Which brings us to Chico.

Chico was born without adequate discernment. Chico suffers from the maxim of inertia. To leave things be. States of certainty (a frightfully small set in Chico's world) left to states of certainty. States of uncertainty left to states of uncertainty.

Chico's love for the maximum of inertia has exposed him to all kinds of manipulations by sociopaths ... from the garden variety sociopaths in these sundry forums (Banana Andy; Screech Owl; Sweet William Ryan, heir to Pendragon; Chuckie Duckie of the Atticus squeezery, etc.) ... to indirect manipulations by the celebrated false flag sociopaths slash patsypaths of mainstream media (Assange, Snowden, Appelbaum, Pilger, Fisk, etc.) ... to unwarranted confidence in low-perching sociopaths in the duty of the bankster power pyramid (Chavez, Morales, Correa) and insufficient awareness of mid-perching sociopaths (Soros, Sunstein, Brzezinski, etc.).

Mind you, Chico should be lauded for having discernment wrt the influence of the ruling sociopaths behind the global wars and corruptions: the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers ... but then, does one really need all that much discernment to identify a spraying skunk? Leave it to the nose ... or let it be.

Pax

ps: That said, I concur with Chico's recent (but not too late) evaluation of Andy as a sociopath. I'd go farther and say that Andy is a coward, as stool-pigeons invariably are. I knew Banana Boy would sing like a canary when push came to shove. He's built with yellow feathers. A confidence man without confidence, as it were. My sole remaining doubt about Andy is whether he is Stasi-styling for Cass Sunstein and the Ministry of Propaganda ... or acting on his own to protect his personal investment in the corruptions.

ps2: While I don't believe in willy-nilly judgments of individuals or organizations, I do believe in the exacting judgment of those when it is warranted. I don't believe in the maxim of inertia; if I did, I wouldn't be a truthseeker.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: Simply because your the one making the outlandish claims about forum history not me! :lol:

You're the one making unsubstantiated claims it is "outlandish".

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:04 pm

andywight wrote:
Simply because your the one making the outlandish claims about forum history not me!

You're the one making unsubstantiated claims it is "outlandish".

It's clear from your response that your either incapable or have no intention to discuss anything in an intelligent manner, which is it?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:52 am
Site Admin

Following the bio-diesel scam, Andy got me to look into the Quark crypto-currency, his "next big thing"! I just found problem after problem with that one, and Andy was not amused, because evidently Andy invested some real money into Quark (supposedly for his young son's college education), and given how imaginary and volatile the value of Quarks are, no critical voices could be tolerated, and mine was definitely critical. This was also a crucial time for Quark, as Kolin Evans had quietly bribed Bill Still to publicly endorse Quark just before December. You can see the resulting spike on the Quark price chart below that resulted from the Bill Still operation.

Andy has a penchant for setting what he called "traps" in his posts. He would often tell me he was going to set a trap, for Zook or Magamud or whoever he was targeting, without specifying what the trap was (that way if it failed, no one was the wiser). He had strung me along for years, billing himself as my "sidekick", and was probably getting bored with the small pay-off he was getting out of me, so he was looking for a way to "trap" me, and maybe silence my Quark criticism. The best he could do was the "millions of quarks in Bill Still's account" when we could only verify with certainty about a half-million. From there on out, Andy dropped the good buddy and sidekick charade and flipped 180 degrees, now going for the jugular, with maximum character assassination and no real substance (his strength). It was something to behold, especially on the Quark forum, where Andy (as Kmonk) pulled out all the stops for extra vindictiveness. He milked the character assassination of Chicodoodoo for all he could, but to little avail, as the Quark price chart illustrates.

So the mask was finally off, and the sociopath was revealed. There was nothing to stop Andy's true colors from shining through in all their glory. And much of that glory is recorded right here in the forum. What a treasure trove for students of sociopathy!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:16 am

Interesting claim, can you provide some evidence?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:15 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Which claim are you referring to, and what would count as evidence in your eyes?

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 am

andywight wrote:

Which claim are you referring to, and what would count as evidence in your eyes?

As I thought, you have nothing!

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:58 am

Andy can you explain why tangible currency is more analogous to liberty?

Can you explain why the right to bear arms is the same?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:40 am

magamud wrote:
Andy can you explain why tangible currency is more analogous to liberty?

Can you explain why the right to bear arms is the same?

Please clarify these questions!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next