Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
Andy can you at all give us any original thoughts? Any original content?

Sun May 11, 2014 7:30 pm

magamud wrote:
Andy can you at all give us any original thoughts? Any original content?

I wil try my very best mags!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Oh no! :shock:

Andy is Bobby Powell? Ahhhhhhhhhh

This is so interesting, because I vetted Sanshilli myself. He uses sock puppets, he threatens violence, swears like a rabid dog, is involved in PR to obsession, is associated with the Before Its News website which spews out mysticism to use peoples ignorance for money and spread more lies to get more money. His speciality is character assassinations and he goes after everyone in the liberty movement as if he knows liberty the best. This guy sends out internet provocateurs, sues people left and right and is an asshole on top of it. Hey now that I think about it, he acts just like you Andy...

Omg I have to sit through Bobby or is it Andys thought process. Its horrid....Im already past the 7 minute mark and he keeps telling me we are going to go step by step. lol

This is going to be fun or not...

Oh my I better quote the video link before Andy removes evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8EZH7eLmCA

Bobby and the Teleprompter :lol:

Christ this is some black comedy. I quote, "If anyone wonders why I wear a gun while I'm cooking pancakes."
"There are some people who are mad they are butthurt."

11:25 in and I'm still waiting for the step by step. He's to busy patting himself on the back...

12:30 he finally reflects on a point with the topic. I can see why Andy likes the laugh button :lol: Sanshilli was accused of stealing Vinny Eastwoods name and philosophy of his program. Vinny can document through timeline when he used the name and the philosophy and this is before he first spoke with Sanshilli which is documented. Powell's answer to this is Vinny should have taken proper legal channels to shut Pete up. Like that's so easy living on two different continents, not to mention money, and who knows what else. But Powell does not even acknowledge this, even think this is possible and runs over it like a bafoon while in the same breath assassinating Vinnys character as slander for even bringing up the topic.

13:00 Gool ole Bob points out Susan Posel's work association with Santilli for over a year. Posel has her own network and supports Vinny with his radio show. Posel herself accuses Santilli of the very stuff Eastwood is accusing Santilli. That he is a sociopath. Bob justifies Sanshillis behavior, because "He knows how it feels to have your own show." And that, I quote, "She better never tell him what to put on that show." And that is it. Sanshilli off the hook, move on folks.

13:34 Thank god for Bob. Here he points out that at American Freedom Radio where sanshilli worked, he was fired because of Drama. This is a total pattern of Sanshilli, everywhere he goes there is drama, infighting and disruption. As if he's doing disruption on purpose and he goes through the gambit of "truthseeking networks trying to spread the word of Liberty. Hmmmmmmmm Sansilli did this with the Truckers revolt and coincidentally that movement did nothing and there was donation money missing. Hmmmmm Sanshilli was also at the Bundys ranch, but by then people were on to his game due to the good work of Vinny and Posel of vetting this scumbag out.

14:04 Bob justifies his allegiance with Shil, because Gordon Duff is against Shill and Gordon Duff is full of shit, so anyone against Duff is ok in my books. Wow there is so much crap I have to piece meal this. My god he thinks Duff is working for Islam fundamentalism when the newspeak is libertarian american. So if you are defending the constitution you could be a Islamic terrorist, who in Zooks eyes will be a Talmudic soul creature getting from point A to point B from who knows where.

We are completely lacking common sense in all of this.

14:48 He calls Vinnys accusations the same as and I quote, "Disgruntled Employees."

14:53 Bob is satisfied with his first step to step point and is now ready to move to his second point per teleprompter prompt.]

15:53 Where is the money? And its all about allegedly, with slander and suing. Lol, Bobby is completely discounting the point of theft by santilli when money is missing that Sanshilli is associated with in the fund raising. How many people were in that inner circle. From my investigation there were 3 or 4 people. And they all question Sanshilli.

21:30 Now Bobby is pissed at Anonymous because they are aligned with Vinny. Anonymous attacked Sanshillie and found documents of FBI correspondence suggesting Sanshillii as a compromised individual due to Real estate Fraud and he is meant to infiltrate truth movements to disrupt and co opt.

I have dealt with Sanshilli personally in real time online. He definitely exhibited sociopathic behaviors.

Bob is trying to discredit Vinnies evidence completely by not being able to prove its authenticity. Well no shit, its from anonymous. If Bob would at least have this objective point, it would not tip his hand so much as to being wrong.

Listen Bob, is probably a good guy somewhere deep down there or when he's just making u pancakes, but I would need to thoroughly question his direction especially if my life was in his hands.

30:45 Hey bob admits he is butthurt himself. Im sorry his wife lost medicaid. The way our system treats the poor is horrendous, but identifying the racism first is the signs of man lacking empathy.
Lord have mercy...

Last edited by magamud on Sun May 11, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Oh, no! :shock:

Andy is turning to Bob Powell again for support? Haven't we discussed the folly of this many times already?

Throw more disinfo against the wall, Andy! Something is bound to stick!

( :face: What an idiot...)

Sun May 11, 2014 8:19 pm

andywight wrote:

Oh, no! :shock:

Andy is turning to Bob Powell again for support? Haven't we discussed the folly of this many times already?

Throw more disinfo against the wall, Andy! Something is bound to stick!

( :face: What an idiot...)

Thank you for your opinion Chico, now all we need is some proof to support it! 8-)

Sun May 11, 2014 8:31 pm

magamud wrote:

30:45 Hey bob admits he is butthurt himself. Im sorry his wife lost medicaid. The way our system treats the poor is horrendous, but identifying the racism first is the signs of man lacking empathy.
Lord have mercy...

Thank you for your balanced and unbiased analysis mags, but I'm curious why you failed to mention that the only evidence presented to date from Vinny Eastwood/Susan Posel, which if authentic are supposed to match, BUT IN FACT DON'T and also strangely have the wrong time zone stamp???

Maybe all that Christian heavy metal noise has damaged your hearing and you missed it!

Tue May 13, 2014 1:36 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
magamud wrote:
Nice work Andy, thanks for the contribution to this forum. :lol:

In his understated way, Mags has hit the nail on the head. Andy rarely, if ever, makes any significantly beneficial contribution to this forum. And in his smart-ass manner, Andy has hit the nail on the head too, effectively thumbing his nose at everyone while continuing to throw his excrement wherever he pleases.

It is clearly a waste of time conversing with Andy. I have exposed him, I have given him "tit for tat", and now I am moving on to the final step for dealing with a sociopath -- I am disengaging.

Andy will crow that he has won the game, that he has defeated me, that this proves he was right. I can't help but chuckle, because the behavior I predict for Andy is exactly the way sociopaths respond to a disengagement.

So basically, I'm shunning Andy. I plan on ignoring his posts. I have no desire to deal with him any more.

Adios, muchacho.

Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 am

Quote:
I have no desire to deal with him any more.

I agree whole heartedly.

Tue May 13, 2014 9:41 am

Andy rarely, if ever, makes any significantly beneficial contribution to this forum. And in his smart-ass manner, Andy has hit the nail on the head too, effectively thumbing his nose at everyone while continuing to throw his excrement wherever he pleases.

It is clearly a waste of time conversing with Andy. I have exposed him, I have given him "tit for tat", and now I am moving on to the final step for dealing with a sociopath -- I am disengaging.

Andy will crow that he has won the game, that he has defeated me, that this proves he was right. I can't help but chuckle, because the behavior I predict for Andy is exactly the way sociopaths respond to a disengagement.

So basically, I'm shunning Andy. I plan on ignoring his posts. I have no desire to deal with him any more.

Adios, muchacho.

magamud wrote:
I agree whole heartedly.

:lol: Of course you won't, you have no other choice, as you've both been thoroughly exposed as the lying charlatans you really are! :lol:

Quote:
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddha

Tue May 13, 2014 11:49 am

Your just so scared aren't you andy that I'm right, chics right, about your sociopathic behavior.

Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next