Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
The Peoples Voice 

Post The Peoples Voice

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The Peoples Voice
It's interesting how the people's voice is dependent on money, the very control structure used by the organized sociopaths to control us.

Given that, will The People's Voice as described by David Icke be allowed to work?

There is no doubt that the people should have a voice, and that they currently don't have a voice. The illusion perpetrated so well on us is that we are in control, that we decide, that we live in a democracy where our vote is our voice, and that we make the decisions. This is indeed the way it should work, but it is a complete and total lie.

This forum was an effort to give the people a voice that is not controlled by money. It mostly failed. A variety of reliable techniques were used to ensure its failure, like disinformation, divide-and-conquer tactics, disruptors, and gatekeepers, whether witting or unwitting. This seems to happen every time the voice of the people tries to find its expression. The controllers don't want the people to have a real voice that those controllers can't control, and it seems to me the people themselves don't want it either. Were we really genetically designed by ETs in the distant past to be an obedient slave race? Our behavior in so many areas suggests that the idea is certainly feasible.

Naturally, I want to see "the dream" of The People's Voice succeed. I started out in "public" forums fighting against the censorship that was suppressing the people's voice at Avalon, and I was banned. I fought for the people running the show at Atticus1, instead of following a sociopathic dictator, and I was banned. I revealed the dirty tricks and cronyism at Nexus, and I was banned. I want the people's voice to not only be heard, but to actually chart our course. I want this, David Icke wants this, Michael Tellinger wants this, Julian Assange wants this, Edward Snowden wants this, Chip Tatum wanted this, Phil Schneider wanted this, Stanley Myer wanted this, so many suppressed whistle-blowers want this, and many of you want this, too.

So why can't we get what we want?

Because rich, powerful, secretive, well-organized sociopaths oppose us.

Humanity will never get what the vast majority wants until the dangerous, cancerous, sociopathic minority are reliably identified and properly managed. That's the bottom line, and it always has been.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm

It's interesting how the people's voice is dependent on money, the very control structure used by the organized sociopaths to control us.

"Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you've got the less shit you eat!" - Confucius, 551 BC.

It seems they have already collected sufficient funds to start, the first show airs 18th Nov!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:54 pm
Site Admin

That Confucius fellow is one hip dude. I can't believe he said that...

Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]