Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Jeff Rense Reports 

Post Jeff Rense Reports
Jeff Rense & David Duke - Zionist Plan to Attack Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DbbBmd6z5s

Clip from August 26, 2013 - guest David Duke on the Jeff Rense Program. Full program available in Archives at http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:58 am

Post Re: Jeff Rense Reports
This is exactly how the fifth column works, good folks.

First the Zionists demonize David Duke.

Then when Duke's voice is effectively scuttled by charges of racism, anti-Semitism, white supremacy, etc. ... the same Zionists - and their tribal minions - are willing to use Duke as the point man against Zionist wrongdoing, pick a wrongdoing, any wrongdoing. So that the wrongdoing is mitigated by the voice of the lame duck messenger. Quack! Quack!

Attacking Syria is wrong ... period. There are many reasons why it is wrong. There are many messengers to state why it is wrong.

It is not a small coincidence then that Mags uses the oft-villified David Duke to be the messenger explaining why it is wrong to attack Syria. For Mags is both a tribal animal and fifth columnist. He wants to mitigate the wrongdoing.

Likewise, in another recent post, Mags uses a tepid response by Zionist shill Grayson (on the question of Building 7) to make it appear that Grayson is in favor of exposing the truth behind Israel-engineered 9/11/2001 Inside Job. What Grayson is really in favor of is not the truth, but another investigation to further stonewall things. Not unlike the JFK assassination facts, which were stonewalled for 40 years through a series of investigations that led nowhere - by design.

Grayson knows this ... knows also that calling for more investigation gives him cover to hide behind as opposed to addressing the question like an honest person. He knows that the Zionists committed the treasonous acts, and he knows that document declassification will not bring out the truth if there are parallel operations to hide it. So, it's safe for him to strut about document declassification knowing well that parallel operations will protect his carrot providers, the Zionists.

It takes honesty and courage to answer questions about 9/11/2001. Grayson has neither. He's a Zionist mole and an opportunist.

Pax

ps: Mags is a tribal animal, make no mistake. And if you dare expose him, he'll fancy your microphone and go for a grab. Free speech is only acceptable to Mags if it doesn't injure his tribal commitments. As it were.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:28 am

What are you saying Zook? Im a tribal Zionist animal?

Quote:
Duke's voice is effectively scuttled by charges of racism, anti-Semitism, white supremacy,

Can you present the evidence of racism by me to David Duke before you think its any type of conclusion? Obomba is doing this and I dont have any more patience with it. Your so shock and awe its creepy. Your like running a program Zook. Im worried about you. Can you imagine your type of analytics and being a judge? And I can imagine many men like you as judges.

Quote:
So that the wrongdoing is mitigated by the voice of the lame duck messenger. Quack! Quack!

Are you trying to talk Zook? Start with presenting evidence of your charges. Then, once vetted and you get confirmation of your argument, may you then bomp up and down like some school grader high on sugar. Cart before the horse? Your Narcissism is like the debt bubble. It's a ponzi scheme, full of nothing but hot air and requires debt to feed its ghastly bloating.

I put the Duke/Rense Zionist piece to show my insight and to thank you for your perspective. Did you notice their ratio of message (sociopaths) to messenger (Zion) in their dynamic? They should be concentrating on the message and then label its manifestation. Then were not dealing with flesh so much as principalities. This idea, will unite men as evil transcends race. Ergo no racism, which will lead inexorably to equality.

Concurrently I put the AG piece to show how far he will go with the truth. (Something you pointed out) Now AG is no Congressman like David Lory VanDerbeek who goes all the way with the truth, but I do believe AG is trying more then some. Like you said the open War must stop first. So I put AG in the same class as Ron Paul and others who are navigating the conflict of interest. I support any dissension to the anonymous whistleblower to our elected leaders. Remember when RP was confronted with the 911 questions? He basically stated that fish is to big to fry now and I called out Bullshit.

If I could rationalize this corruption at all, it is about leverage when fighting evil. Ron Paul should have called out 911 for what it is. He had the momentum, the leverage. Imho this sent the truth movement back many years and whose to say not forever.

Quote:
What Grayson is really in favor of ... is another investigation to further stonewall things

No Zook, that would be Donald Rumsfeld who did not even know about building 7, or Cheney or Bush or Clinton.

You should really ponder on why you cant tell the difference between the two. You should listen to Chicos advice with omitting information to support your narrow view.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:52 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
For Mags is both a tribal animal and fifth columnist. He wants to mitigate the wrongdoing.

You are way out of line here, Zook. Your analysis is full of flights of fancy based on paranoid premises leading to the usual cuckoo conclusions. Have you no shame?

Oh, wait, we know the answer to that. Sociopaths do not feel shame. They don't feel any sense of responsibility for their lies, either. John Kerry is the prime example of that on the national stage currently. UncleZook is the prime example of that on the UP stage currently.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:46 am

If I'm still around by morning time, I'll rebut the gross inaccuracies in Chico's and Mags posts .. as I've been doing for the longest time now.

Granted, the fifth columnists are a resilient lot ... but I sense they are near the edge of sanity as they begin to attack their own charter of free speech, e.g. by attempting to silence its greatest proponent here.

How's that for irony?

Pax

ps: At least, at Universal, we don't pretend to be anything other than a private club with club rules. By contrast, Chico's Fifth Column is a false flag operation against free speech.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:35 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
ps: At least, at Universal, we don't pretend to be anything other than a private club with club rules. By contrast, Chico's Fifth Column is a false flag operation against free speech.

By contrast? So Universal Spectrum is a true-flag operation against free speech? :lol:

Zook, you are hilarious in your hypocrisy. You never campaigned for free speech in the past as you were banning people from forums where you held moderator power. But now that you are being temporarily suspended for the third time by your peers, freedom of speech is your rallying cry!

:face:

Have you no shame?

Oh, sorry, I've already pointed out several times recently how sociopaths do not feel shame. Still, given how sociopaths are clever chameleons that hide their deviancy so effectively, I am amazed at how visible they become when you understand what they are like and know what to look for. The story of the Emperor's New Clothes springs to mind every time. You, like the Emperor, reveal yourself.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Jeff Rense & Jay Weidner - Psychopaths In Charge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQBnQjTdbEk

Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 pm
Site Admin

After all this time as a lonely voice in the wilderness, it is encouraging for me to see the alternative media beginning to recognize the psychology of the sociopaths that control us by hook or by crook.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]