Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Warren Edward Pollock Reports 

Post Warren Edward Pollock Reports
I like this gentlemen's perspective. I find him a good thinker. My take is the US is covertly supporting radical Islam to have the best enemy possible to give philanthropic reasons for force.

Warren Edward Pollock
Assad - Perceptions of the US, a Dying Empire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubso-aLLok0

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:19 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Warren Edward Pollock Reports
Assad is not the devil the media paints him to be, just as Obama is not the angel the media portrays. The truth is even likely to be the exact opposite. I had the misfortune to overhear Fox "news analysts" discussing the gas attack in Syria last night while working at a client's home. The bias was as thick as molasses. There was no consideration that the attack could have been a false-flag. There was only certainty that Assad was responsible for the attack, and that the U.S. had to do something to counter this evil. It was classic propaganda, as bad as the 9/11 snow job. Once again I was reminded of why I do not watch television, as it is nothing but mind control.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Quote:
Assad is not the devil

Were in a dichotomy because we do not know the truth. And as long as False flagging is the name of the game we will never be able to synthesize geo political social narrative. Divide and conquer. So it then becomes a right and left thing and there is plenty of fuel for both sides prove each others judgment. We have to look beyond the illusion if we can ever escape this.

Quote:
The truth is even likely to be the exact opposite.

I agree stemming from the depth of sociopathy and radicalism of judgement. This ensures War. Radically diametrically opposed fundamental ideas due to the leviathan depths of stealing ones soul.

People are trying to find something to blame. When they just need to look at themselves.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
We have to look beyond the illusion if we can ever escape this.

Isn't that the truth! You can never escape the Matrix until you are able to see past the programming.

magamud wrote:
I agree stemming from the depth of sociopathy and radicalism of judgement. This ensures War.

The "radicalism of judgment" reminds me of the human tendency to oversimplify to the point of binary thinking. The sociopaths use it to lead us to such absurd choices as "security or freedoms" and "fear or war".

magamud wrote:
People are trying to find something to blame. When they just need to look at themselves.

This brings us back to the old debate of whether the con-artists or their victims are to blame, as if it is a binary "one or the other" decision. Both have responsible roles, with the bulk of the responsibility falling on the con-artists. And the con-artists are the sociopaths.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:32 am

Quote:
The "radicalism of judgment" reminds me of the human tendency to oversimplify to the point of binary thinking. The sociopaths use it to lead us to such absurd choices as "security or freedoms" and "fear or war".

A fundamental in sociopathy. When confronted with binary or a radical thinker, if he/she is truly "human" they will listen to reason, consisting of humanity and a principle of uncertainty. Well done Chic! I salute you...

Quote:
bulk of the responsibility falling on the con-artists.

I disagree, there is enough evidence for a child to awaken to this massacre. People must use their will to at the least be curious of the truth and but look in the mirror...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chqi8m4CEEY

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:07 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I disagree, there is enough evidence for a child to awaken to this massacre. People must use their will...

There is indeed enough evidence for a child to awaken, but it must first have the will and the desire to pursue it. And that is precisely where the sociopaths work their magic. They keep the public distracted, entertained, "informed", and full of certainty such that the vast majority have no reason to look for any evidence. That's why I say the bulk of the responsibility lies with the sociopaths. It's mind control. If someone figures out a way to control your mind without your knowledge and then does so, is it your fault?

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 am

This guy is great in the ability to convey information. And that is what were dealing with. Analyzing tons of information.

Trends Towards Collapse of the US Empire 2015

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwN_W0PALBo

Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:34 am
Site Admin

Yes, Warren Pollock is definitely on the ball. Check out his YouTube channel (while it still exists). Listen to the haunting voice of Satan's right-hand man, George H. W. Bush, as he sweet-talks the nation into accepting, nay, demanding, the New World Order.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]