Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix 

Post Re: Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix
Quote:
Sometimes completely wrong.

So I guess this is one of the cases...

Quote:
but that doesn't mean all stars are created.

Impecable logic...

Quote:
Can you see the logical flaw?

Crystal...

Quote:
It's definitely not the case with Dawkins.

:lol:

Quote:
but sometimes he's just an idiot-savant

:lol: How are you associating his "cutting through" with "me me" and therefore discredited?

Quote:
drawing associations where none exist.

Indeed

What do you think about Dawkins normalizing pedophilia?

Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:06 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
How are you associating his "cutting through" with "me me" and therefore discredited?

I'm not discrediting him in a binary fashion, i.e. all or none, but in a selective analog fashion. I was annoyed with the extremes to which assigned meaning to "origins" of words in "Cutting Through". His equating the word "meme" to the "me-me" generation is a classic example of his overreaching for relationships where none are likely to exist.

magamud wrote:
What do you think about Dawkins normalizing pedophilia?

Normalizing pedophilia? Is that how you characterize his comments, which are pulled further and further out of context for sensationalist purposes? So Dawkins is now condoning pedophilia? This is just more of "attack the messenger, ignore the message". Can you recognize it? It is so prevalent that we practically accept it as normal, which shows the extent of our brainwashing.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:06 am

Quote:
is a classic example of his overreaching for relationships where none are likely to exist.

I have no idea what your talking about here. Are you saying he states the new context of "meme" is more to me me, associating narcissism? If he is reminding people of narcissism, I dont think that is a bad thing.

Quote:
Normalizing pedophilia?

Unless they are misquoting him from his own book.
Quote:
'I don't think he did any of us any lasting damage.'

Quote:
Mild Pedophilia

The association, is to show Dawkins making outlandish Rock star comments. Or perhaps hes a pedophiliac and is normalizing his own deviant behavior? That's usually how it jumps from generation to generation, children are traumatized never get counseling and normalize the behavior and do it themselves creating more victims.

Quote:
This is just more of "attack the messenger

This is not binary but an exploration into the character.

Quote:
Can you recognize it?

Can you?

Quote:
which shows the extent of our brainwashing.

Some are more brainwashed then others...

I noticed the source link has been edited since I posted the material removing some of his quotes...

Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Are you saying he states the new context of "meme" is more to me me, associating narcissism?

Alan Watt is associating the connotation of the word "meme" with the generalized selfish behavior programmed into the public by the ruling sociopaths. A meme is like a mind virus (but need not be malevolent) that spreads rapidly in a quasi-infectious manner. Because the ruling sociopaths are bad, Watt is implying memes are bad too, that they are one of the vehicles of mind control. And although they can be used in support of mind control (witness "Change we can believe in", "Yes we can", and other meaningless Obama campaign slogans), they also exist outside of that arena with no associated nefarious purpose. Most of the time, that is indeed the case.

magamud wrote:
Or perhaps hes a pedophiliac and is normalizing his own deviant behavior?

Doubtful. You are conjecturing broadly based on a comment taken out of context, and this is in your interest, given Dawkins' opposition to your religious beliefs. If you could sit down and talk with Dawkins to get a thorough understanding of his take on pedophilia, I strongly suspect you would both be in agreement in your condemnation of it.

magamud wrote:
This is not binary but an exploration into the character.

You spend more time and effort trying to discredit his character than you do to truly investigate his ideas.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 am

Quote:
that they are one of the vehicles of mind control.

I have never heard him say all memes are bad and that would be out of his character to do this binary thinking. Its easy to see the meme thing going both ways. Perhaps you are looking to hard to discredit AW with your idiot savant comment. lol

Quote:
You are conjecturing broadly based on a comment taken out of context

I dont think so. He admits his own boyhood violation and he is communicating his integration to it, which is appearing a skew with his comments and giving evidence of his Rock Star status or Megalomania or sociopathic tendencies? As other people are noticing too. And now he is backtracking on the whole issue altogether.

Quote:
and this is in your interest, given Dawkins' opposition to your religious beliefs.

I could say the reverse. You brought up Dawkins by the way, i happened to find the AW commentary and with a simple google search more is coming. The association AW brought up is of controlled opposition with RD being promoted to cause division in our species and also analogous to Religion itself with technocratic atheism. Which you appear unable to track showing evidence of your own conflict of interest in RD's incredible mind.

Quote:
If you could sit down and talk with Dawkins to get a thorough understanding of his take on pedophilia, I strongly suspect you would both be in agreement in your condemnation of it.

That would be true, but if he was a pedo he would do sociopathic behaviors and hide it.

Quote:
You spend more time and effort trying to discredit his character than you do to truly investigate his ideas.

Not at all, i have never spent anytime on his character until you brought him up. And when i do bring up his character you are quick to judge and discredit it. Which makes me think there is something there.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And when i do bring up his character you are quick to judge and discredit it. Which makes me think there is something there.

I believe there is something there. For example, we surely have a different knowledgebase that we are working from. I have read nearly all of Richard Dawkins' books, not out of love for his personality (I don't know him personally), but out of admiration and respect for his ideas and the preponderance of evidence he provides to support them. Dawkins is no slacker, nor is he a puppet of the ruling powers-that-be. He has legitimately earned the respect he commands. That respect is not something that was orchestrated as a deception or manipulation to sway the public. Dawkins is an independent thinker, unafraid to challenge any idea that lacks evidence and truth, regardless of the public support it enjoys. He has a track record of doing so, first challenging the conventional ideas of evolutionary science, much to the disdain of the established scientific priesthood, and then challenging the conventional ideas about religion, much to the disdain of the faithful, of which you are one.

I encourage questioning everything, including Richard Dawkins, but it should be done in an informed, nonbiased manner. Otherwise, you are just muddying the waters.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Alan Watt
System=Compete to Eat, No Relax on Tax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfmUa2P5XJQ

Quote:
"The System's a Con Comprised by Deception,
Works by Altering the Public's Perception
Of All that Formulates Life as Normal,
Repetitive Speeches by Economists, Formal,
Our Raison d'être is to Work and Compete
With Nations like China or Suffer Defeat,
Perfected Indoctrination is a Reality,
We All Get it, It's a Lifelong Formality,
Education Ensures that Logic will Fall,
Conforming You into a Brick in The Wall"
© Alan Watt Sept. 19, 2013

Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Alan Watt on social engineering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lATaVUHS8i0

Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:27 pm

This is his last show on RBN...

Alan Watt (Oct 10, 2013 )"Money's the Tool for Continuous Rule"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilzwDXJAVQ

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm
Site Admin

Alan Watt is well worth listening to. I believe he is right much more often than he is wrong.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next