Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix 

Post Re: Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix
Alan Watt: Psychopaths And Sociopaths Run Your World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2btV0-iYo

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:20 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
First they ignore me. Then they laugh at me. Then they attack me. Then me wins.

:face:

1. UncleZook has never been ignored.
  2. UncleZook was laughed at only when ridicule was especially merited.
  3. UncleZook was attacked only when the trolling and BS was excessive.
  4. UncleZook always wins (at least in his own mind).

:lol:

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook liking the post is evidence for another vetting of AW's work.

I seriously doubt it. Zook is playing a game on the forum as part of his gatekeeping assignment. We hold up a Fisk or a Pilger, and Zook cries "gatekeeper"! So we hold up a Chavez or a Correa, and Zook cries "gatekeeper"! If we hold up an Alex Jones or an Adam Kokesh, Zook cries "gatekeeper"!

It's all distortion by the fifth columnist, Chico ... but this specific lie is noteworthy because I explicitly commented in another post that the jury was still out on Alex Jones ... whereas Kokesh was done and ready for a fork.

IOW, Jones still has credibility in my books ... whereas Kokesh never had any. That Cupid would assert that Jones and Kokesh were branded gatekeepers by yours truly, not only is a bald-faced lie ... but an attempt to elevate Kokesh, diminish Jones, and character assassinate a genuine truthseeker on this forum. Three goals worthy of a fifth columnist.

Quote:
We hold up an Alan Watt, and I know what's going to happen, so I introduce a new variable into the mix -- I let Zook know that I expect him to cry "gatekeeper". Zook doesn't want me to be right about anything, so now he has to rethink his strategy. His solution is to say he strongly agrees with Alan Watt, though he does have a few minor nits to pick, like Alan saying, "Facts don't matter." That statement does not suit Zook's game, because Zook relies on "facts" to manipulate his audience.

If, as you say, I use facts to manipulate the audience, Cupid, then my manipulation is not unlike teachers using teaching material and a specific teaching style to manipulate their students towards a certain way of thinking. To wit, the ignoramus has a certain way of thinking; the teacher shows a different way of thinking. Edification of the unedified, as it were. Motion from a point of ignorance to a point of knowledge, as it were. Manipulation? Sure, if you need another way to express it.

In any event, if I rely on facts to manipulate - as you put it - then what do you rely on to carry out your manipulations? A mixture of facts and fictions? Of course, you do, Chico. Your fiction about me calling Alex Jones a gatekeeper, is a classic case of manipulation from fiction.

Quote:
In effect, knowing that the truth really doesn't matter to Zook, and that the only thing that does matter is "winning the game", it becomes easy to manipulate the manipulator. I just demonstrated that. Of course, by revealing what just happened, Zook will now have to look an extra move or two ahead, which makes the game harder. But Zook thrives on the game, so if it gets harder, he gets more interested. These are all characteristics of a sociopath, which Zook insists he is not, but then again clever lying is also a characteristic of a sociopath.

Yup, clever lying is, indeed, a mark of a sociopath. Your subtle equation of AJ and AK on my gatekeeper's list is a clever lie. AJ has never been on that list for lack of sufficient evidence. Kokesh is most definitely on that list via an overwhelming preponderance. You're back on that list, FWIW. Mind you, I don't want to add you to too many lists or it gets hard to keep track of them.

So ... would you like to be on the Fifth Columnists list or The Gatekeepers list? The former is more elegant and periodically doubles as a guest list for higher Zion wine parties.
:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 am

UncleZook wrote:
Everything Watts says rings true with my own observations.

Thank goodness we don't have to put up with your accusations of "gatekeeper" directed at Alan Watt. It was my hope that I could steer you in a new direction if I anticipated your usual reaction.

Steer me in a direction? You mean, as in manipulate through deception? :jest:

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: It's no coincidence that Chico twice tries to use this thread to take another sociopath dig at yours truly.

Of course, by this point, it is no coincidence. Not only does the preponderance of evidence support the conclusion that you are quite sociopathic, but it has also become clear that reason and logic have no effect on you. Instead, one has to understand how the sociopathic mind operates and use its manipulative machinations against it.

A one-gallop horse on a one-horse gallop.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
He's got no rebuttals to my cogent argument that sociopathy is not the problem here, rather, that the organization of sociopathy is.

You have ignored all of my rebuttals, and your organization argument is not "cogent" at all (that's simply your narcissism shining through). Organization without sociopathy is not a problem, which clearly points to the root of the problem, which is sociopathy. Individual sociopaths are dangerous, while organized sociopaths are extremely dangerous.

Neither organization without sociopathy nor sociopathy without organization is a problem. That said, the root cause of the world's problems is sociopathy with organization, not sociopathy without, not organization without. Ergo, sociopathy in and of itself is less a problem and more a nuisance.

The FSD situation we currently face is a direct consequence of sociopathy with organization. The root cause of FSD is organized sociopathy. Your premise is flawed (as well as your thinking) when you vector everything back to a nonexistent problem, namely, sociopathy in and of itself.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps3: Contrary to Chico's attempted distortion, Watts makes no mention of sociopathy (because I'm sure he already understands that sociopathy is a givens, like I do).

Wrong assumption, Einstein. You clearly don't have much experience with Alan Watt. Though he doesn't mention sociopathy in this piece, Alan has delved into it in many of his broadcasts. I've been listening to Alan for many years, and I've read his "Cutting Through" books. Because of my experience with Alan, I can tell you are, like usual, "winging it". You pretend to have deep knowledge but are in fact quite shallow.

What Watt says in other videos is immaterial to this thread. The thread is about this video and its contents. There is no mention of sociopathy as the root cause of anything. There was only mention of organization (by sociopaths). Nice subterfuge, Chico.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:15 am

UncleZook wrote:
First they ignore me. Then they laugh at me. Then they attack me. Then me wins.

1. UncleZook has never been ignored.

Wrong. I was ignored the first time with a suspension, e.g. when the screech owl and her sockpuppets voted together with Chico and his minions, to oust yours truly from their minds. I was speaking truths freely to the chagrin of the tin pot dictator here. He didn't want to hear that Nexus wasn't a kingdom, contrary to his assertion that it was.

I was ignored yet again for a much longer period of time when the powers that be at The Fifth Column decided to excommunicate me again on the caretaker's whims and decrees combined with votes from the minionship.

Moreover, the salient points of my posts are usually ignored in favor of the small stuff.

Ignorance is a way of life here at The Fifth Column.

Quote:
  • UncleZook was laughed at only when ridicule was especially merited.

• Chico is the supreme arbiter of what has merit and what doesn't. So when he starts chuckling, the minionship
    follows in tow and the chamber becomes raucous.

Quote:
  • UncleZook was attacked only when the trolling and BS was excessive.

• Chico is the supreme arbiter of what is trolling and what isn't. He's an expert on excessive bullshit.

Quote:
  • UncleZook always wins (at least in his own mind).
  • :lol:

Uncle Zook usually wins because he observes the facts and patterns with a great deal of fidelity. The victory invariably starts in his own mind and builds slowly until it eventually blankets the truthseeking plains with a golden glow.
    :jest:

Pax

Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Quote:
    the jury was still out on Alex Jones ... whereas Kokesh was done and ready for a fork.

Kokesh is in Federal Jail receiving no bond. And your sure hes a fraud. Your an idiot. I guess thinking about liberty, taking action and being a political prisoner in the US is evidence for Crook that he is a provocateur. :lol: Incredible stuff.

Quote:
    That Cupid would assert that Jones and Kokesh were branded gatekeepers by yours truly, not only is a bald-faced lie

You cannot track any line of thinking to save your life fluke. Chic was just showing the utter idiocy of your position, screaming everyone is a zionist rothchild :lol:

Quote:
    but an attempt to elevate Kokesh, diminish Jones, and character assassinate a genuine truthseeker on this forum. Three goals worthy of a fifth columnist.

:lol: Oppose nook and your a 5th column. How absurd can you get?

Quote:
    Cupid

:lol:

Quote:
    Your subtle equation of AJ and AK on my gatekeeper's list is a clever lie.

This is pure comedy..

Quote:
    Neither organization without sociopathy nor sociopathy without organization is a problem.

Sociopathy alone is no problem. :lol: Do you hear what your saying Zook? How easy is it for a sociopath to influence one person or a group? Can we even identify it? :shock:

Quote:
    you vector everything back to a nonexistent problem, namely, sociopathy in and of itself.

Quote:
    What Watt says in other videos is immaterial to this thread.

:lol: This is an ALan Watt thread, how can his other videos be immaterial.

Quote:
    The thread is about this video and its contents. There is no mention of sociopathy as the root cause of anything. There was only mention of organization (by sociopaths). Nice subterfuge, Chico.

Nice subterfuge Chico :lol:

Zook you expect people not to watch AW take on sociopaths as the root problem because you say so? :lol:

Quote:
    Pax

I am not sure you know what this means.

Quote:
    I was ignored the first time with a suspension

Zook ignored :lol:

Quote:
    He didn't want to hear that Nexus wasn't a kingdom

King Richard and the Queen Celine :lol: Planar :lol: Another opposite day in Zookland :lol:

Quote:
    So when he starts chuckling, the minionship
    follows in tow and the chamber becomes raucous.

This is theatre of the absurd Ill give you credit for that :lol:

Quote:
    Uncle Zook usually wins because he observes the facts and patterns with a great deal of fidelity. The victory invariably starts in his own mind and builds slowly until it eventually blankets the truthseeking plains with a golden glow.

A golden glow :lol:

Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:03 pm
    Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
    Wrong. I was ignored the first time with a suspension

What fantasy are you choosing to call reality today? Being suspended is not equivalent to being ignored -- far from it. To arrive at the point of being censured by your peers, by public vote, requires a great deal of attention, the very opposite of being ignored. You are the only forum member that has been suspended in this manner, not once, but twice. And you are currently up for a third vote to be suspended. To claim you are being ignored is ludicrous. In fact, as Magamud just pointed out in his above post, your arguments and discernment have descended into the pits of absurdity and ridiculousness.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your so-called arguments, as they are as ludicrous as this first one. It is clear to me that we have given you way more attention than you merit. The value of your posts is in their entertainment and absurdity, and not in their pursuit of the truth. You have become the clown of this forum. Perhaps you have been advertising as much from the beginning with your trademark icon, the jester. That would be the sociopathic thing to do, just like the ruling sociopaths who tell the public in obscure ways how they are going to deceive and manipulate them. You have been thoroughly exposed here at United People, Zook. Game-player, deceiver, manipulator, spinmeister, schemer, irresponsible, reckless, shameless, arrogant, lying, narcissistic, and superficially charming.

Gatekeeper and sociopath -- that's our UncleZook. None of the other forums that you inhabit ever caught on. They fell for your charade of wise intellectual and truth guru. Only a tiny, insignificant forum of banned individuals called United People could uncover the truth.

I think we did something right, after all.

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Alan Watt (Sep 3, 2013)"Propaganda Makes You Think You're Failing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmzl6ExDDw

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 am

magamud wrote:
    Quote:
    the jury was still out on Alex Jones ... whereas Kokesh was done and ready for a fork.

Kokesh is in Federal Jail receiving no bond. And your sure hes a fraud. Your an idiot. I guess thinking about liberty, taking action and being a political prisoner in the US is evidence for Crook that he is a provocateur. :lol: Incredible stuff.

Why is it incredible? Do you believe that just because Kokesh is in jail that he is innocent of complicity? Is Assange similarly innocent of complicity just because he's in political asylum. How many absurdly-shaped potatoes do you have in that cranial sack of yours?

Seriously, Mags, do yourself a favor and disengage ... or I'll have to return your credibility as a bag of subatomics.

Quote:
    Quote:
    That Cupid would assert that Jones and Kokesh were branded gatekeepers by yours truly, not only is a bald-faced lie

You cannot track any line of thinking to save your life fluke. Chic was just showing the utter idiocy of your position, screaming everyone is a zionist rothchild :lol:

People are rightfully accused by the evidence. So far, everyone that I have accused so far has been tried and convicted by the evidence. Furthermore, everyone that I have accused is not that same as everybody. So nice try.

[...]
    Quote:
    Quote:
    What Watt says in other videos is immaterial to this thread.

:lol: This is an ALan Watt thread, how can his other videos be immaterial.

If you'd stop fondling Chico's balls for a moment, you'd realize that the discussion was specific to one particular video, not the entire video collection of Alan Watt's greatest hits. Okay. You can get back to fondling Chico's balls.

Quote:
    Quote:
    I was ignored the first time with a suspension

Zook ignored :lol:

Nice try. Virtually all the salient points I make are indeed ignored by the fifth column here. The column prefers misdirection towards the small stuff, the sensational stuff, and the sticks and stone stuff. But rarely the salient stuff. It's been happening for well over a year now but only recently have I come to the conclusion that this is being done deliberately by the chief executive fifth columnist and his cub reporters.

That's a free fact for you to ingest, son. Check the archives and digest it.

Pax

Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:01 am

Quote:
    How many absurdly-shaped potatoes do you have in that cranial sack of yours?

According to your Rag disinfo M. Hastings is an accomplice too and his death was a fake. In your wonderland Zook being killed by the CIA is evidence of a 5th column agent. :lol: Absurd shapes indeed you fraud. More proof of your 5th column sham your portraying.

Quote:
    or I'll have to return your credibility as a bag of subatomics.

Whatever you douche. I got you pegged.

Quote:
    So far, everyone that I have accused so far has been tried and convicted by the evidence.

Ya you, Nodisinfo , and racist.

Quote:
    you'd realize that the discussion was specific to one particular video,

Bullshit, the discussion is about the root of corruption and developing ideas of liberty. Like it is on every thread. You think you can just continue to cherry pick info so you can live in your obscure corner of divergent reality and righteousness? Proclaiming truth seeking and assassinating liberty? You got another thing coming Pal..

Quote:
    Virtually all the salient points I make are indeed ignored by the fifth column here.

Bullshit, in fact its looking like all your salient points are supporting a 5th column. Which would support your pattern of living in opposite world.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 am
    Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next