Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix 

Post Re: Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix
magamud wrote:
Quote:
How many absurdly-shaped potatoes do you have in that cranial sack of yours?

According to your Rag disinfo M. Hastings is an accomplice too and his death was a fake. In your wonderland Zook being killed by the CIA is evidence of a 5th column agent. :lol: Absurd shapes indeed you fraud. More proof of your 5th column sham your portraying.

Rubbish. There's more to Hastings than meets the casual eye. Who knows whether his death is real or faked ... if real, accidental or engineered? Definitely he was an insider toeing the system's line. For instance, he retains the narrative of bin Laden long after intelligent minds had overturned it
http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/ ... d;id=33816

beginExcerpt

Not much of a journalist if he sticks to the fake story line of a Obama great commander-in-chief, who out-did George Bush by “hitting: bin Laden. The bin Laden claims is well-known as a false flag act, which not only had nothing to do with killing this man but, rather, led to the deaths of innocent people, including, ultimately, 36 Navy Seals. So, he is holding to this fabrication, rather, promoting it? To “Hit” bin Laden and to claim Obama as a great is the language of the Mossad, as is any claim for greatness in the Libyan massacre, since in all likelihood Gaddafi isn’t even dead and is enjoying himself, somewhere in the Rothschild villas of France.

end

Pax

ps: Indeed, after all the mainstream fakery about bin Laden's death in Pakistan, who really knows whether Qaddafy is really as they say he is ... deader than a doorknob? Nothing that mainstream media promotes can ever be trusted again. Kapiche?

ps2: I personally think Qaddafy is dead ... but hey ... what do I know?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:53 pm

More on Michael Mahon Hastings ... did he ever live? Ever die?

Pax

ps: Of course, we have the uncritical minds and the fifth columnists both promoting the specific narrative that suits them (as opposed to the narrative that is probabilistic).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Wow Zook I actually have empathy for you now. These posts are indeed fringe and gut feeling conceptions. And now I know why you tap dance and shake about. Its to cover up your poor intelligence. But I thank you. I never knew how bad the propaganda is against the boogeyman of Zionism.

So just quickly if Hastings is a mole and his job is to support the Obomba party line per your own referenced web site. Why would he fake his death to attract more attention to the Fascism of Obomba's Regime?

Why would any of your "Moles" attract more attention to the corruption of American/Israeli/Saudi collusion?

They would not, so either your a half wit or you are indeed a actual Fifth Columnist....

Last edited by magamud on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:14 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
So far, everyone that I have accused so far has been tried and convicted by the evidence.

Ummm.... no.

UncleZook wrote:
If you'd stop fondling Chico's balls for a moment, you'd realize that the discussion was specific to one particular video, not the entire video collection of Alan Watt's greatest hits. Okay. You can get back to fondling Chico's balls.

Aside from the embarrassing fact that you use crude and immature rhetoric to denigrate those who would question your "infallible" opinion, people can post whatever they want at UP, as you amply demonstrate. There is no censorship. There is no "sticking to topic". Members self-moderate here. Well, most of them do -- you, a moderator on numerous controlled opposition forums, are obviously still learning.

UncleZook wrote:
That's a free fact for you to ingest, son. Check the archives and digest it.

We lived those archives, and we know you are BS'ing, as always. Present your evidence, big mouth. You know it won't stand up to scrutiny, which is why you always take the same tact, saying "go look at the evidence" without ever presenting it.

What a gatekeeper.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:21 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
More on Michael Mahon Hastings ... did he ever live? Ever die?

Zook, that video is pathetic! I'm stopping at the half-way point, as it is just too absurd. Here are my notes up to that point:

• Can't find social security record = never existed?
  • No pictures in Iran = never was there?
  • Only 35 articles in 5 years = not a journalist?
  • Being pictured with Valerie Jarret = being Obama's bitch?
  • Firemen with beards = Zionist minions?

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Of course, we have the uncritical minds and the fifth columnists both promoting the specific narrative that suits them (as opposed to the narrative that is probabilistic).

You got that right! After viewing the "evidence", the real "uncritical mind" and "fifth columnist" is clearly UncleZook.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm

This "evidence" is in line with Andy's trying to condemn AK.

How do these two, who in the past have an uncanny ability to assess, be so flawed in judging character?

Hmmmm

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
How do these two, who in the past have an uncanny ability to assess, be so flawed in judging character?

Any of us can be fooled in any particular area at any time. No one is immune to the deception and manipulation that the ruling sociopaths wield with such skill. I have been fooled many times in the past, and I lean on the peer review and critical thinking skills of others to help keep me from being fooled again. Nevertheless, I know it will happen often (to all of us), and I must be constantly vigilant for my own gullibility and credulity, and I must be prepared for corrective changes at any moment. I cannot be married to my opinion, and I cannot be certain of my truth. This is the true reality when scheming sociopaths rule the world. Anyone can fall. But guess what -- anyone can get back up, learn from their mistakes, and improve their ability to remain upright. That's exactly what we have to do to defeat the sociopaths. Like Zook, they think they have all the answers. Like Zook, they aren't even close.

Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:18 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Rubbish.

beginExcerpt
To “Hit” bin Laden and to claim Obama as a great is the language of the Mossad, as is any claim for greatness in the Libyan massacre, since in all likelihood Gaddafi isn’t even dead and is enjoying himself, somewhere in the Rothschild villas of France.
end

Thanks for the rubbish, Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: I personally think Qaddafy is dead ... but hey ... what do I know?

My point exactly -- you know so little. Here, learn something about Gaddafi.

Quote:
Under Gaddafi's 1999 Decision No. 111, Libyans got free healthcare, education, electricity, water, training, rehabilitation, housing assistance, disability and old-age benefits, as well as interest-free state loans.

They got generous subsidies to study abroad. They got help to buy a new car. They got practically free gasoline. Newlyweds were generously subsidized to begin married life.

You think the Rothschilds would let such a man live in their world? A man who writes this book, condemning everything the Rothschilds practice?

Yeah, thanks for the rubbish. You would do well to be silent.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:25 am

Alan Watt on Richard Dawkins - Waiting for DawGod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUm6Qd-AXgc

Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Alan Watt on Richard Dawkins - Waiting for DawGod

Even Alan Watt gets it wrong sometimes. Sometimes completely wrong.

So here he is harping on "creating stars", and implying that because Dawkins is a star, he must have been deliberately created from nothing by the ruling elite in order to manipulate the public. Yes, some stars are created, but that doesn't mean all stars are created. Can you see the logical flaw? It's definitely not the case with Dawkins. His writing and his ideas created his fame -- his books are simply brilliant. So because Dawkins is a star, he must have been created? Sorry Alan, that just doesn't fly.

And then there's Alan Watt's "disability" with word origins. I noticed this reading his book "Cutting Through". "Meme" comes from the "me-me" generation? Get real! Sometimes Alan is very insightful, but sometimes he's just an idiot-savant, drawing associations where none exist.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next