Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix 

Post Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix
A very informative researcher and thinker. Consistent and concise imho.

Alan Watt "A Peek at Technique"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t9W5PG_ejk

please visit - http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Alan Watt Show Cutting Through The Matrix
magamud wrote:
A very informative researcher and thinker. Consistent and concise imho. Alan Watt "A Peek at Technique"

Very good summary by Alan Watt in the first two minutes. He's the real deal, in my opinion. (Zook, that's your cue to call him a Soros-funded gatekeeper.) My only minor criticism is that Alan is still playing the money game, trying to sell his materials, but I recognize how humanity has been cornered into that system and can hardly avoid it, or even think about how to avoid it.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

The money thing is true. Conspiracy thinking can be big business. AJ could be the biggest. Alan Watt imho is lower on the big biz scale. He runs no sponsors as to limit the conflict of interest and just asks for donations. His depth into the lie is very good.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:17 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
His depth into the lie is very good.

I agree, it's very good. Alan Watt is also aware that the root cause is psychological deviancy, i.e. sociopathy. Zook won't like hearing that, so expect the usual accusations of "gatekeeper" that Zook flings with abandon at all real truth-seekers. Zook claims he is the only real truth-seeker on the forum, but the reality is that Zook is a truth dictator. You either agree with him, or he throws you under the bus. That's very sociopathic behavior. And if we ever expect to really "cut through the matrix", we had better learn to recognize this behavioral pattern.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Excellent video find, Mags. Hope this is backbone generation on your part.

Alan Watts at his best, exposing the ruling elites and their social engineering to keep the lower strata as domesticated sheep with themselves acting as shepherds. Sheep are regularly sheared and slaughtered for meat.

Everything Watts says rings true with my own observations.

He makes the excellent observation that children are being sexualized early because that inhibits the development of lifelong mating pairs (and consequently, family units).

I do disagree with him slightly when he states that facts don't matter. It is true that facts don't matter to the perches of the power pyramid. They've reached a point of control where they can almost advertise their crimes and still be assured that the masses have no great response to the injustices (the ignorance of the masses rendering them virtually catatonic).

But facts do matter to the rest of the pyramid in that they are the only things that stand between awareness and ignorance. The lack of awareness in the lower strata is what allows the perches to proceed with their indefinite control of the proverbial farm and its domesticated animals.

Other than that, very illuminating video.

Pax

ps: It's no coincidence that Chico twice tries to use this thread to take another sociopath dig at yours truly. He's got no rebuttals to my cogent argument that sociopathy is not the problem here, rather, that the organization of sociopathy is.

ps2: Indeed, Watts also makes the observation that organization is the root cause ... and alludes to the CFR, The Association of International Affairs, City of London, etc. He even hints that anything of scale takes years and decades to organize.

ps3: Contrary to Chico's attempted distortion, Watts makes no mention of sociopathy (because I'm sure he already understands that sociopathy is a givens, like I do). At best, Watts refers to the existence of ruling classes and ruled classes; of wild men and tamed men, e.g. in accordance to the primeval jungle motif where might is right; of shepherds and sheep.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Everything Watts says rings true with my own observations.

Thank goodness we don't have to put up with your accusations of "gatekeeper" directed at Alan Watt. It was my hope that I could steer you in a new direction if I anticipated your usual reaction.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: It's no coincidence that Chico twice tries to use this thread to take another sociopath dig at yours truly.

Of course, by this point, it is no coincidence. Not only does the preponderance of evidence support the conclusion that you are quite sociopathic, but it has also become clear that reason and logic have no effect on you. Instead, one has to understand how the sociopathic mind operates and use its manipulative machinations against it.

UncleZook wrote:
He's got no rebuttals to my cogent argument that sociopathy is not the problem here, rather, that the organization of sociopathy is.

You have ignored all of my rebuttals, and your organization argument is not "cogent" at all (that's simply your narcissism shining through). Organization without sociopathy is not a problem, which clearly points to the root of the problem, which is sociopathy. Individual sociopaths are dangerous, while organized sociopaths are extremely dangerous.

UncleZook wrote:
ps3: Contrary to Chico's attempted distortion, Watts makes no mention of sociopathy (because I'm sure he already understands that sociopathy is a givens, like I do).

Wrong assumption, Einstein. You clearly don't have much experience with Alan Watt. Though he doesn't mention sociopathy in this piece, Alan has delved into it in many of his broadcasts. I've been listening to Alan for many years, and I've read his "Cutting Through" books. Because of my experience with Alan, I can tell you are, like usual, "winging it". You pretend to have deep knowledge but are in fact quite shallow.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 pm

We have to identify the sociopathy in our species as a collective. This is priori.

This can be done through our civic and cultural interrelations.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:45 am

Zook liking the post is evidence for another vetting of AW's work. Perhaps I am missing something.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:06 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Zook liking the post is evidence for another vetting of AW's work.

I seriously doubt it. Zook is playing a game on the forum as part of his gatekeeping assignment. We hold up a Fisk or a Pilger, and Zook cries "gatekeeper"! So we hold up a Chavez or a Correa, and Zook cries "gatekeeper"! If we hold up an Alex Jones or an Adam Kokesh, Zook cries "gatekeeper"! We hold up an Alan Watt, and I know what's going to happen, so I introduce a new variable into the mix -- I let Zook know that I expect him to cry "gatekeeper". Zook doesn't want me to be right about anything, so now he has to rethink his strategy. His solution is to say he strongly agrees with Alan Watt, though he does have a few minor nits to pick, like Alan saying, "Facts don't matter." That statement does not suit Zook's game, because Zook relies on "facts" to manipulate his audience.

In effect, knowing that the truth really doesn't matter to Zook, and that the only thing that does matter is "winning the game", it becomes easy to manipulate the manipulator. I just demonstrated that. Of course, by revealing what just happened, Zook will now have to look an extra move or two ahead, which makes the game harder. But Zook thrives on the game, so if it gets harder, he gets more interested. These are all characteristics of a sociopath, which Zook insists he is not, but then again clever lying is also a characteristic of a sociopath.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 pm

magamud wrote:
Zook liking the post is evidence for another vetting of AW's work. Perhaps I am missing something.

Chico's Fifth Column ... is percolating with paranoia.

Mags is on a temper tantrum - like any other six-year-old whose toys have been removed and whose game has been interrupted.

It couldn't possibly be that Alan Watt was being prescient in his observations ... nay ... it has to be, "What game is that sociopath, Zook, playing now ... hmmm ...?"

Sheeeeeesh.

Pax

ps: The thread has suddenly shifted from Watts' many critical insights ... to an attack on Zook. Once again, as per Mags role on Chico's Fifth Column, good information is being lost in a goose chase after the gander. The disinformation game is quite slick ... as Mags first posts excellent information, but then assures that it never gets discussed properly.

ps2: The Zook suspension poll now has two votes, as both resident false flag speech activists have sufficiently percolated into a fascist brew and are making an attempt on my virtual microphone. First they ignore me. Then they laugh at me. Then they attack me. Then me wins.

ps3: An attack on the microphone is phase three of the Gandhian quote quartet. Wot?

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next