Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Infotainment Business 

Post Re: The Infotainment Business
magamud wrote:
Are you making pancakes again Andy? Comon man you got to have something more then that?
So let me get this straight.

I made the claim that I would do an open carry on July 4th and If I did not do this I'm full of shit and using this board to practice my voyeuristic cultic revolutionary fantasy land?

Is that right?

Yes, unless, of course, you have a legitimate excuse for not being able to fulfill your publicly made promise to this board.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:52 am

Quote:
Unless, of course, you have a legitimate excuse for not being able to fulfill your publicly made promise to this board.

:lol: And your the one policing peoples integrity with acting on our Bill of rights? What was that hypocrite statement you called me earlier? This is really fascinating stuff because this discussion is masking the videos your posting and paralleling current social dynamics.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 am

magamud wrote:

:lol: And your the one policing peoples integrity with acting on our Bill of rights? What was that hypocrite statement you called me earlier? This is really fascinating stuff because this discussion is masking the videos your posting and paralleling current social dynamics.

I realise it's still early Mags, but you're no longer making any sense here, can you please clarify this last post?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Your policing my action in civil disobedience which is the very thing you have shown no understanding of.

This points to many things, specifically lack of awareness with tyranny, liberty and self.

Can I offer you some coffee to liven up your senses?

Got to roll now Andy. Good conversation though. Hope you hang in there.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm
Site Admin

"You don't do anything illegal." This tattooed cigarette smoker (his good sense is on display) is completely missing the point. The illegality of it is that the Constitution, the supreme law of the land, allows Americans to bear arms, yet D.C. law is saying they can't. Isn't D.C. full of important people who have sworn a solemn oath to defend and uphold the Constitution? That's extreme hypocrisy, folks, and that's what Adam Kokesh wanted to shine a spotlight on.

Do I need to watch any more of this video? I'm only at the 1:45 mark, and I already feel like I'm wasting my time.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Do I need to watch any more of this video? I'm only at the 1:45 mark, and I already feel like I'm wasting my time.

The hypocrisy here is becoming overwhelming, I've got Mag's making statements like "Hopefully you will learn this is not about me or you. This is about freedom..." mixed in with constant barrages of Ad hominem's, and now the former champion of "don't attack the messenger" blowing off information with weak accusations and personnel critique of the messenger!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

:lol:

Andy is bursting at the seams...

Better use Kid Gloves...

Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

So now to cult personality Alex Jones!

Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.tv, his other site, attract a monthly unique audience of 4 million. Jones also has a YouTube channel with 350,000 subscribers, which has received more than 260 million views. He’s produced around 25 documentaries, depending how you count them, including “Loose Change,” the most famous of the films alleging that the Sept. 11 attacks were an inside job by the U.S. government.

Altogether, Jones was taking in revenues of about $1.5 million per year in 2010, enough to support a staff of 15 and enable him to buy an $800,000 house and 7,600 square foot studio.

He is what is known, Like Kokesh, as a "Professional Activist"

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
He’s produced around 25 documentaries, depending how you count them, including “Loose Change,” the most famous of the films alleging that the Sept. 11 attacks were an inside job by the U.S. government.

Alex Jones was only brought in for the third edition of "Loose Change". It doesn't look like he had anything to do with the original or the second edition.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:14 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
and now the former champion of "don't attack the messenger" blowing off information with weak accusations and personnel critique of the messenger!

I'm sorry you are having trouble distinguishing attacks on the message from attacks on the messenger, and I have to wonder if you are doing it deliberately to bolster your foamy arguments, or if you genuinely can't tell the difference between the two. I admit it is not easy, but your duly noted powers of observation would suggest that you are not so blind, so I'm left to conclude that you are doing it deliberately. Now the question is why. Would a cult have anything to do with it?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next